Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

I've spent all my time on Railjack playing solo and have maxed out everything but my reactor and I've enjoyed all my time with it, even went back to do all the Anomaly runs for the Shedu and the Ephemera separately.

So from my perspective I'd rather they work on more content for Railjack or work on something else in the meantime, like the upcoming Lich changes.

As for the bugs and trolls it has however I personally have only experienced bugs within the first two-three patches it received (which have been patched) and one that was so easy to replicate I stopped encountering it after realizing the cause.

Then the trolling issue can be applied to many other aspects of the game which isn't remotely unique to Warframe. If you encounter enough of these people to be that bothered by it then start using the reporting system, find reliable people to play with, or just take it on solo.

However I'm not saying that Railjack doesn't have issues, but just as you're touting all this from your perspective this is all my perspective. And from mine I don't see reason to act like this. Especially since several of the "faults" you point out are entirely subjective.

Edited by trst
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

It's an old saying 

Nevermind that

I wrote what i felt like my experience 

You seem to not read it and go right to the title because that's the "keyboard vomiting" part that you wanted to point out 

I wasn't passive agressive...saying the update is garbage is how i feel about it

But the rest of the points are actual problems with railjack

Again i'm sorry if it came out as passive agressive but the glass house thing means that you shouldn't respond with passive agressive manner as well

I know what it means i was being sarcastic. BUT in the interests of not keeping the snark going I'll rein it in.

Some points i actually agree with, however lets not blow it out of proportion. Personally i find the targeting/travel time fine. RJ would be super easy if every weapon was hit scan, plus there are targeting lead indicators on lvl 3 of gunnery (think itsb lvl 3). You can extract at anytime after a mission is finished as aborting is SUPPOSED to give you all your rewards etc, letting everyone navigate would be easily more trollable then just letting the host (and is abused on PS4 apparently).

As for matchmaking, i managed to learn how to solo missions from earth to saturn (is very easy once you have a plan laid out) and almost always someone would join me half way through my first run or second. So I manage to assemble pub crews over 3-4 missions. This is also an issue in regular WF missions, not just RJ.

RJ could 1000% use a tutorial or resource to go look at in game i agree. But some of your negative points are also entirely circumstantial and subjective. So not great talking points to support RJ being trash.

RJ has some issues, I agree, but "biggest failure in WF history" is a huge stretch. Its not even close. TRUST ME. RJ has been smooth sailing all things considered and is in surprisingly good condition considering DE's history.

Edited by StinkyPygmy
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

I know what it means i was being sarcastic. BUT in the interests of not keeping the snark going I'll rein it in.

Some points i actually agree with, however lets not blow it out of proportion. Personally i find the targeting/travel time fine. RJ would be super easy if every weapon was hit scan, plus there are targeting lead indicators on lvl 3 of gunnery (think itsb lvl 3). You can extract at anytime after a mission is finished as aborting is SUPPOSED to give you all your rewards etc, letting everyone navigate would be easily more trollable then just letting the host (and is abused on PS4 apparently).

As for matchmaking, i managed to learn how to solo missions from earth to saturn (is very easy once you have a plan laid out) and almost always someone would join me half way through my first run or second. So I manage to assemble pub crews over 3-4 missions. This is also an issue in regular WF missions, not just RJ.

RJ could 1000% use a tutorial or resource to go look at in game i agree. But some of your negative points are also entirely circumstantial and subjective. So not great talking points to support RJ being trash.

RJ has some issues, I agree, but "biggest failure in WF history" is a huge stretch. Its not even close. TRUST ME. RJ has been smooth sailing all things considered and is in surprisingly good condition considering DE's history.

Thank you

Yeah maybe i was exaggerating a little bit when i said that it's the biggest failure 

But it's still a failure 

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

And that's why most players are devided between hating it and liking it

But when there's almost half of people despising railjack

You know there's a problem

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

half

Citation please.

Silent Majority and Negativity Bias are always issues with communities, this is absolutely no exception.

Also if we're to go off things that people express issues with and DE should "listen to the players" then  tackling the Lich system should be the current priority, not Railjack.

Edit: I can actually cite something for making the Lich comment even: the 2020 survey they showed the results of during devstream 136. Which shows that far more players enjoyed Empyrean over Liches and Liches were voted least enjoyed over Empyrean. Plus upcoming content players were most excited over included New War which, as far as we're aware, is centered around Railjack plus Railjack expansions was also highly voted.

Even with the survey only being answered 27k people it doesn't sound like even nearly half of players despise Railjack. Even going off just the numbers I'd bet that's more responses than we've received genuine negative comments from the forums which haven't yet been addressed.

Edited by trst
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Technically, stating that it's an opinion is a fact.

Try again next time

I didn't say that it wasn't a fact it was an opinion. Obviously its an opinion. That is a fact I won't argue with you.

Did you really post that just to try and play the semantics game? All for what? Clout?

Edit: if it wasn't clear, I was talking about the contents of his opinion. You absolute melon.

Edited by StinkyPygmy
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Railjack isn't bad or a failure, it's definitely incomplete though.

DE needs to let players beta test and hire more people, really.

yeah what i got from railjack > got to level 3, then got thrown into a high level mission with really hard enemies, dying instantly in archwign mode > loots of useless loot to craft > lack of blueprints and operator's at least get more focus, but still require lenses, nothing else is new

> Cy is really cool though, i would love to have my crew-mates specialize and have shops, particular specialize on each segment or gunnery, and syndicates, clemrolments.

3 minutes ago, SnakeBadger said:

yeah what i got from railjack > got to level 3, then got thrown into a high level mission with really hard enemies, dying instantly in archwign mode > loots of useless loot to craft > lack of blueprints and operator's at least get more focus, but still require lenses, nothing else is new

> Cy is really cool though, i would love to have my crew-mates specialize and have shops, particular specialize on each segment or gunnery, and syndicates, clemrolments.

in archwing: play amesha, press 1, you're welcome.

5 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

I didn't say that it wasn't a fact it was an opinion. Obviously its an opinion. That is a fact I won't argue with you.

Did you really post that just to try and play the semantics game? All for what? Clout?

Edit: if it wasn't clear, I was talking about the contents of his opinion. You absolute melon.

I don't want clout. I just had to add my 2 cents is all.

TAKE MY PENNIES

1 minute ago, EDM774 said:

same thing as rhino's iron skin but instead of a % armor you get a solid number of hits you can "ignore", just watch your counter and when it nears 0 start spamming 1

ok thanks ill try waiting after the patch comes to level or get a affinity booster, i wanna get a velocitus because i got a riven from arbitrations, but really want the new patch to come out, anybody know when its due for PC?

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I know this is a bit controversial...and players are literally split between liking and hating railjack

I'm sorry in advance if you don't like criticism or hate to hear bad things about your favorite company or whatever 

But we should definitely call DE out for what they've done with railjack

The empyrean update is pure garbage and that's a fact for me at least

And no i'm not just talking about the bugs 

I'm talking about the lack of direction

The confusion 

The fact that the tutorial is literally in the patch notes

The fact that people can abuse the navigation terminal by holding it hostage and not letting people extract (happened to me TWICE) 

The absurd amounts of resources and time cost for underwhelming rewards and bonuses 

The lack of fun, railjack felt like a chore to me because i know i have to do the era quest or i can forget about doing any other future quests coming...so i am stuck doing an unfun game mode to get a few minutes micro quest so i can play the upcoming big ones 

How stupid the targeting system is 

Making every gun into a projectile is not making things hard and challenging for us...you're making things obnoxious and annoying...that's not fun ....

3 whole hours of wait to find the ship to farm an arm canon parts for just 30 minutes  

The rise of player trolling and toxicity something i never imagined would be in warframe since it's not competitive(it still isn't)

I am 100% sure i missed a few things...things that i haven't tampered with yet because there was no tutorial or a good direction that tells me what to do in the first place 

I have a railjack but it wouldn't survive a whistle from enemy ships so i end up going on public which means unlimited bugs, glitches, trolls and so on

Yeah empyrean is ONE OF the huge failures in the long 6 years of warframe 

Patch your game 

Pull yourself together...

And most importantly listen to the damn players 

yeah , things are great  in space after you get ur ship, but it sucks to play solo for the most part the problems i saw with empyrian was the lack of rewards for the introductrory quest, and the fact atha tyou need a clan to get started, i seen players still struggling to build the DOCK and am very lucky my clan is well beyond, so i was able to build mine, but yeah  all the Cy missions have no cool rewards or mods, so the experience is hampered by the lack of cool loot, all the farming and minning requirements and days of waiting have no sub-quest or blueprints, amps, or focus abilities to learn, and gives nothing new to the shops and NPCs, i think that the biolab or chemlab could have a few new NPC, spectres added, and syndicate enrolments, the clans are generally really empty places where people just come a do trades or get stuff, leave and come back to look at watever decorations unless ur hardcore,

RAILjck should had been installed in CETUS and had fortuna gotten more popular, but its no too late, the relays and syndicates could have helped and the orbiter or made escape pods and improvements for general missions,  especialyl now with kuva lich and siphon with its lame rewards, thers room for making them not so lame, they are really lenghty to complete

lets pray the next patch makes things interesting for new players without clans or operators get new abilities or madurai gets new traits, passives, i hate lenses. i have a ship, i want ma credits back.

11 minutes ago, SnakeBadger said:

ok thanks ill try waiting after the patch comes to level or get a affinity booster, i wanna get a velocitus because i got a riven from arbitrations, but really want the new patch to come out, anybody know when its due for PC?

Just to let you know that for railjack missions archwing guns aren't the most potent option you have. Unless your railjack is not equipped for battle, (AKA a sigma equipped ship in the veil) then a fully kitted MK3 railjack will always out DPS any archwing gun.  If you want to focus on archwing guns for railjack sadly crit rifles like the velocitus are pitifully bad. High status and High rate of fire are a RJ focused arch gun's best friend (guns like the Imperator Vandal, the Phaedra and the big daddy Cyngas).

For regular Archwing missions on the other hand... that's a WHOLE different story, the velocituus is the most fun arch gun ever if you like the sniper, one hit one kill playstyle.

For atmospheric arch-gunning it's ok-ish (charge shots have a massive recoil in atmospheric mode).

Edited by EDM774