Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Pablo's recent stream about saryn

29 minutes ago, Violet_Xe said:

What I'm asking for is De to remake the game over time to better fit more warframes and playstyles. Incorporating indirect nerfs to saryn by tying them into gameplay is a different way to go about nerfing saryn. It will take longer and it makes DE readdress things that need to be readdress. I'm simply stating my preferred way to go about it. If DE ends up nerfing her directly then so be it but I'd see it as a missed opportunity. But don't make it sound like I just want to avoid direct nerfs and that its some word. You may see it as keeping her powerful, but I see it as changing how valuable she is in specific missions that utilize different mechanics putting saryn at a disadvantage.

She can wreck the game yes, and so can EVERY OTHER WARFRAME. Without higher difficulty content all our frames are capable of eating everything. Saryn in specific destroys content because she excels at killing in mass, a trait rarely found in many other warframes. That was her design from the beginning. One stat DE uses for deciding nerfs is apparently usage and popularity and because she's one of the top 4 used warframes she's popular and powerful but that's probably mistaking a lot of why other people play her.
   She is not overpowered she's just more useful in day to day activities and more important and relevant content. Because of that her power is seemingly off the charts when I, and others have said before, can wipe entire tiles instantly just like her. If she were truly overpowered she would crush everyone in damage yet that's not what I've experienced. It may be just that I'm really good and efficient at killing so it's unfair to compare me to others *that's if I actually am that good which I don't think I am* but I and others have experienced warframes that rival her damage with both proper and improper warframes. That doesn't mean she's overpowered.

Is there something wrong with making content with biased and warframe kits in mind? I have constantly used that method in creating raid concepts and high difficulty content where certain missions favor certain frames and look down on others. I did not ever say to revolve around saryn. I simply used saryn as an example and catalyst because she serves as a prime example and she's the subject of the topic. In my post I said Saryn, CO, and critical builds, not just saryn. Saryn being the representative for powerful warframes and CO being the representative for status builds.
   Saryn is not out of tune with the rest of the game, rather she's so harmonious with it's core that you can't get better. She excels at what warframe is so good at. This means De needs to change it so she isn't as good at everything. The changes I'm suggesting aren't for saryn's benefit alone and I don't think you're grasping that. This would assist in making many other warframes and builds viable over others. I'm also asking for it to be remade over a long period of time which i'm fine taking years if necessary. 
   I agree that DE cannot do this every time a warframe needs to be refreshed and they wont need to. If they do it properly, and handle game creation with care, they wouldn't need to do this in the first place.  But they need to get around to major game systems and missions eventually. There's no reason for DE to continue ignoring problems that stare them right in the face. I am no asking for them to do something crazy revolutionary either, I'm asking for fixes and revamps over the course of years which literally any other game could do. Warframe, which is known for it's ambition should be able to pull it off once it's plate is clean of most of its larger projects like Railjack and the D-Paradox are done freeing up those resources for other projects and fixes.

You say taking away her damage would do nothing but make her a debuff warframe but that serves no purpose. She will have no purpose in warframe except being a glorified status application. She can apply corrosiverrsive and viral sure but she has no other redeeming qualities besides that. That's not even a quarter of what makes a good debuff warframe. Losing her damage means she loses her spot in mass killing which means her use vanishes and her playrate will experience a fallout and she'll become a wandering warframe with no purpose. She wont be good at any mission type.

Saryn's present power scale (not playstyle, there is a wide divide between weakening a frame and fully changing its playstyle) is inherently imbalanced and not for co-op play, either they adapt the game to not be co-op, or they adapt her to fit the game. You've been opting for the first at the cost of the rest of the game for some reason, and I'm insisting you understand how unrealistic that is. DE do not remotely have the funds to constantly redesign the game every time a fault appears, no company does, and even if they could at what cost would that come to every other aspect of the game that may be more ideal how they are? Do you really dislike the rest of the game that much, and like the multi room map clear on Saryn so much, that you would wipe the rest of the game for that singular thing? And what about when the next variant of power creep comes? Would want that process to go on despite how it might break others, say Saryn, that go around? 

And no not many other frames can "wreck the game" on a scale remotely to the degree Saryn can, purely because most frames don't have kind of high range aoe dps access that a frame like Saryn has, that's something inherent to a kit you can't just rip and replicate on anything, and Saryn is effectively the queen of high range dps by a large margin. This is why nuke frames are effectively the only category that gets flack for this sort of issue, it's an issue exclusive to their designs, and those frames are sparse. You aren't going to empty rooms in a cast as a Harrow or Hildry or Nezha no matter how hard you try, there is just a finite limitation to how far their damage can spread within a persons limited range of reaction time and mobility. The level of destruction (range of really) that things like Saryn can acquire is very much not universal, and that any frame has access to is expressly an issue unless you can share why that kind of design where a single person can exclusive dominate any mission to the degree of invalidating everyone else's play is a good one in a co-op shooter. 

As for her being a debuff frame, that purpose can serve quite well, especially if we revamp scaling, a frame that can mass strip armor and halve all hp to make enemies extremely vulnerable to any party member? That an immensely powerful boon. We've seen metas developed around armor stripping at the cost of mod slots, Nova's entire popularity for ages was aroudn her just having a debuff in the shape of a slow, Loki used to be a king just for his disarm, and Rhino used to be standard just for his roar that helped ramp up team damage. The only reason they were lost is because things like Saryn overshadowed the entire concept of support, but with that gone a field ripe with opportunity opens up, and one to which Saryn could easily lay at the top of given her current utility alone. The concern you have is a concern that only exists so long as things like Saryn are preserved, once it goes away it isn't real. Saryn doesn't need to delete rooms in seconds to be desirable, no frame does, and you should dream bigger for this game than such a narrow playstyle range as that. 

Edited by Cubewano

1 minute ago, Azrael_V said:

Not getting you. If there was no air on Eris why are we allowed to breathe there without Life Support. Outside of Survival missions I think its safe to assume that air is in abundance. Otherwise Saryns abilities would not be able to work in the first place.

never said the room you are in has no oxygen. you are one claiming no room is isolated when they actually are. it doesnt excuse spore passing through walls and doors. period.

2 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

there is also shooting out windows on corpus tiles that initiate lockdown that isolates the area from the rest.

Yes and that means air is being removed from said area. Hence the loss of health. So in the general game we can assume air is all around except on Survival Missions. 

3 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

never said the room you are in has no oxygen. you are one claiming no room is isolated when they actually are. it doesnt excuse spore passing through walls and doors. period.

Ever thought that the spores might be passing through the air though. And not through the walls? I mean thats DE's own explaination for Saryns abilities. 

Edited by Azrael_V

1 minute ago, Azrael_V said:

Ever thought that the spores might be passing through the air though. And not through the walls?

instantaneously? seriously? there is no projectile from spore, no gas cloud, nothing. you press spore, its hitscan, you see spores on the body. you kill or pop spore and it instantaneously ticks numbers through walls. even by fantasy standards its nonsensical. so no. we arent going to use the "it can travel through vents" when its hit scan and there is no physical travel time.

12 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

Saryn's present power scale (not playstyle, there is a wide divide between weakening a frame and fully changing its playstyle) is inherently imbalanced and not for co-op play, either they adapt the game to not be co-op, or they adapt her to fit the game. You've been opting for the first at the cost of the rest of the game for some reason, and I'm insisting you understand how unrealistic that is. DE do not remotely have the funds to constantly redesign the game every time a fault appears, no company does, and even if they could at what cost would that come to every other aspect of the game that may be more ideal how they are? Do you really dislike the rest of the game that much, and like the multi room map clear on Saryn so much, that you would wipe the rest of the game for that singular thing? And what about when the next variant of power creep comes? Would want that process to go on despite how it might break others, say Saryn, that go around? 

And no not many other frames can "wreck the game" on a scale remotely to the degree Saryn can, purely because most frames don't have kind of high range aoe dps access that a frame like Saryn has, that's something inherent to a kit you can't just rip and replicate on anything, and Saryn is effectively the queen of high range dps by a large margin. This is why nuke frames are effectively the only category that gets flack for this sort of issue, it's an issue exclusive to their designs, and those frames are sparse. You aren't going to empty rooms in a cast as a Harrow or Hildry or Nezha no matter how hard you try, there is just a finite limitation to how far their damage can spread within a persons limited range of reaction time and mobility. The level of destruction (range of really) that things like Saryn can acquire is very much not universal, and that any frame has access to is expressly an issue unless you can share why that kind of design where a single person can exclusive dominate any mission to the degree of invalidating everyone else's play is a good one in a co-op shooter. 

As for her being a debuff frame, that purpose can serve quite well, especially if we revamp scaling, a frame that can mass strip armor and halve all hp to make enemies extremely vulnerable to any party member? That an immensely powerful boon. We've seen metas developed around armor stripping at the cost of mod slots, Nova's entire popularity for ages was aroudn her just having a debuff in the shape of a slow, Loki used to be a king just for his disarm, and Rhino used to be standard just for his roar that helped ramp up team damage. The only reason they were lost is because things like Saryn overshadowed the entire concept of support, but with that gone a field ripe with opportunity opens up, and one to which Saryn could easily lay at the top of given her current utility alone. The concern you have is a concern that only exists so long as things like Saryn are preserved, once it goes away it isn't real. Saryn doesn't need to delete rooms in seconds to be desirable, no frame does, and you should dream bigger for this game than such a narrow playstyle range as that. 

Well now we seem to just be going back and forth with the same info at this point. I do recognize you want what's best for the game but I don't think you're really getting what I'm saying at all. Whatever happens happens and we may come back to this conversation at a later date but as it stands currently neither of us are willing to back down from our perspective on what should be done and no compromise can be reached because of a misunderstanding. In the end we'll probably both end up giving feedback if DE takes action so I'm leaving this here for now as I don't want this conversation to dissolve into a nonsensical mess.

4 minutes ago, Violet_Xe said:

Well now we seem to just be going back and forth with the same info at this point. I do recognize you want what's best for the game but I don't think you're really getting what I'm saying at all. Whatever happens happens and we may come back to this conversation at a later date but as it stands currently neither of us are willing to back down from our perspective on what should be done and no compromise can be reached because of a misunderstanding. In the end we'll probably both end up giving feedback if DE takes action so I'm leaving this here for now as I don't want this conversation to dissolve into a nonsensical mess.

I don't think we have, but if you feel that's what the only direction you can go it is what it is. Would have liked to go more in depth about the actual logic behind your stance but I guess that wasn't meant to be. Thanks for keeping it civil at the least. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

A lot of people are complaining about nerf.
DE nerf this ! DE nerf that ! It's all DE faults !

But, let see closer.
Why DE nerfed Ember: Tennos complaining about other Tennos rushing with 4.
Problems here. Tennos who goes in public expecting having a quiet party, tennos who goes in public only to rush and carry the game by themself instead of doing same but alone.
Tennos spamming only 1 ability.

Why DE nerfed catchmoon. Statistics proved that  it's was the main secondary weapon.
Problem kinda a "spam" of the same weapon because of the efficiency of it.

Why DE would "nerf" Itzal
People who was taking itzal only to spam 1
Problems here, spamming of only 1 ability, and most of people who do it, dont knews that Itzal got 3 other ability or how to use it.

Why DE would nerf Saryn? Because of people who is only spamming 4 or 1
Did you really think if Saryn wasnt over used and wasnt use to spam 1 ability DE would think about nerf her?

"It's DE fault, because they allowed it"

i'm observing something in my alliance actually.
it's peoples who pick a frame, and try a lot of different build, based on each ability and how to get the best of them.
And as result "oh that augment is influenced by that stat, I didnt know that"

You have a ton of ways to finish a mission in warframe. If you keep using the same, based on only one ability. Expect a nerf of it.

Reason why i don't ever again share my builds anymore...
i once shared my unconventional "Devastation Nyx" by Vyra ( can google that, its in the Archives ) Build and then Nyx got nerfed/changed so my build doesn't work anymore.

I even lie if people ask me with what i did all the kills...i take weapons withe me to let people think "oh , no way shes killing all of those with just XYZ, man that gun must be awesome"
Just so my real killer stays secret...just because i am afraid my main stuff gets nerfed.. again...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

I don't think we have, but if you feel that's what the only direction you can go it is what it is. Would have liked to go more in depth about the actual logic behind your stance but I guess that wasn't meant to be. Thanks for keeping it civil at the least. 

Gotta say it's nice having someone who reads the long posts of feedback and keeps it nice. A rare treat to come across in the forums and I'll gladly continue if you think there's more to gain from it. However from what I've seen of other discussions I don't think either of us will change our perspective no matter how much viable evidence we bring up. But as of right now I'm sleeeeepy. Staying up for 30 hours isn't good for my health if you can believe that lol. Nice talking with you today.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

Chill guys, he was just memeing at y'all.

Sad enough, not everyone knows and understand this kind of humors...
As i said in the deleted topic, people of responsibility/power should not make fun about things they can do that would affect an entire community/gaming environment etc...

Its like you are working for me and i am telling you, and i make it sound serious; "dud, i know you've been working hard but i think i cut your loan by 50%. i know you don't like the idea but yeah, its happening!!!"....and after you got home, told your wife about it i send you a whatsapp; "im just sh'ttn onya, all cool.. just kiddn"...

Edited by Vyra

50 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

instantaneously? seriously? there is no projectile from spore, no gas cloud, nothing. you press spore, its hitscan, you see spores on the body. you kill or pop spore and it instantaneously ticks numbers through walls. even by fantasy standards its nonsensical. so no. we arent going to use the "it can travel through vents" when its hit scan and there is no physical travel time.

None of that explains how Line of Site works for Saryn. Any space should work for her. A large room, narrow passage or an open world. Which they all do currently. 

8 hours ago, tzadquiel said:

catchmoon is still a dominant gun, because the entire nerf can be fixed with merely one exilus mod. 
but i like how you called out instances where things were reverted, like Hydroid, or accidental things like arcanes, which came back to their original states. not much ammo for that argument, i get it.

the rest is just your opinions and preferences. nobody cares, sorry.

That's not at all the case. 30% of the range is still gone and there's absolutely no way to mitigate the damage fall off.

Hydroid only got reverted because in that very same update they sold you the fix and their Livestreams called that out. Not to mention faster farming is the dumbest thing to patch.

There's still half a dozen at best mostly underused to outright broken warframes nerfed into the ground because they suck now. Instead we had up until recently a crappy ember that got nerfed to a meme, mag that got nerfed several times, Ash which got nerfed for exactly the same reason as this, and a ton of others I know older players remember fondly as once great frames turned fodder.

The "opinions and preferences" coming from someone claiming plexilus reversed the Catchmoon nerf or that the whole of 1 whopping example got rolled back because that was a bridge too far is actually pretty sad when that's all you mention here. I know you've read many more examples here alone, so don't play coy.

Wow reading through this post has made my head hurt. I have a serious question, if you can tell people who pug tridolons that they can’t complain about who or what frame people bring to the hunt (because it’s a pug) that it’s their fault for not forming their own group. Then how can anyone have a problem with running into a nuke frame in a pug, if you don’t want to run into said frames form your own group. All this talk about nerfing saryn or any nuke because they invalidate co-op play in a pick up group is crazy when all you have to do is form your own group and boom problem solved. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Almighty Deity said:

That's not at all the case. 30% of the range is still gone and there's absolutely no way to mitigate the damage fall off.

Hydroid only got reverted because in that very same update they sold you the fix and their Livestreams called that out. Not to mention faster farming is the dumbest thing to patch.

There's still half a dozen at best mostly underused to outright broken warframes nerfed into the ground because they suck now. Instead we had up until recently a crappy ember that got nerfed to a meme, mag that got nerfed several times, Ash which got nerfed for exactly the same reason as this, and a ton of others I know older players remember fondly as once great frames turned fodder.

The "opinions and preferences" coming from someone claiming plexilus reversed the Catchmoon nerf or that the whole of 1 whopping example got rolled back because that was a bridge too far is actually pretty sad when that's all you mention here. I know you've read many more examples here alone, so don't play coy.

And it's still an immensely powerful gun so who cares. 

Not sure what happened to hydroid.

I'm not aware of a single bad frame that was put in their place by nerfing at the moment, most of the recent frames that have gotten face lifts and those scuffing the bottom all got there more as a result of power creep more than anything. Nukes killed Vaubans place by making CC irrelevant. Ember fell behind gradually as frames started to scale higher and so did content to keep up with it which was a weak spot for her since forever ago. Mag was originally the queen of corpus slaying, she was reworked, not intentionally nerfed, to make her more broad spread as far as her applications go, it didn't work the first bout, but they went at it again and now she's in a fantastic spot. Ash has never been a particularly good frame, and his rework was entirely by community demand not DE's, and he's still niche like he was before but less of a team burden. Nyx has always been lackluster, and its only just become more apparent as the power scales keep rising making her gap in strength more and more apparent. So yeah. 

The pexilus slot does more or less revert the catchmoon nerf, at least to some extent, projectile speed on weapons extends the travel and fall off range for them in combat, and seeing as that was what was nerfed for catchmoon and the pexilus slot has mods for those specific qualities, you can revert the reductions to a good bit, though even that isn't necessary since again its still a immensely powerful gun.

Edited by Cubewano

5 hours ago, Smilomaniac said:

That's you insinuating something negative about me, being condescending and assuming I'm egotistical if I don't agree, aka rude.

Negative Tenno, that's simply my opinion...hence me stating imo.

FWIW, I don't have to insinuate anything as you've made yourself abundantly clear to this point imo.

If your feelings are hurt or you think my description of That Guy came a little too close? It wasn't meant to be specific...That's just 20+ years of gaming and knowing that garbage type of player all too well.

That said, if that description did cut too close and you are offended?...Please know that I couldn't begin to care less.

It's the hallmark of a trash player that should get herded in with other trash players permanently imo... No offense.

As to the rest? I been solo 6 years now and whatever type you are doesn't affect me...If I am in a group it's because I forgot to go solo after doing a trade.

If I was in a group with you rocking that playstyle?...You still wouldn't have the capacity to impress me.

That said, I must admit that I do find myself rather annoyed when I see commentary pointing the finger at regular players for not allowing players, like yourself, to do what they want in groups, even when it's at the regular player's expense.

You tell regular players to go solo to keep from inconveniencing you and feeling the need to "snitch" on your behavior if they don't like it ? 

Here's some advice...Take your own advice.

Scroll up and take 100% of your own advice Tenno.

5 hours ago, Smilomaniac said:

I'm done with you.

Bless your heart Tenno... That's like claiming you climbed to the top of a mountain in a state you've never even visited. 

• Like 1

All this is about smth that Pablo said, now I've watched his streams and he regularly spews "I wanna nerf this i wanna nerf that" kind of stuff, but still it is not official, he is not at work, so it does not matter.

I don't get why Yall get so worked up over this. What is the deal? It is First not confirmed and Second actually needed.

Tell me , when you go in ESO on public with randoms, and they all are Saryn, how the hell are you spreading your spores? That's right you can't, because enemies affected by the spores of one Saryn can't get infected by the ones from another. Sooo first Saryn wins, right? Wrong! If one does find untouched freshly spawned group of enemies they can make their own cluster of spores, segmenting the total enemy count into inefficient state where spores do not ramp as fast as they should, because they have less viable enemies to latch to. All this, the mere fact that it is possible to get randomly matched with 3 more of the same frame speaks for itself, hell even just 3 Saryns will start fighting in chat..... even 2....... even 1 who thinks just because he is with Saryn everyone MUST stand still and receive xp/affinity at his mercy, for the rest are forbidden to kill ANY stuff.

You saw what they did with Catchmoon right? It is not a punishment, it is a reminder that the lack of diversity leads to nerfs. It is a reminder that JUST CUZ something is "Meta" doesn't mean it is the only thing to use. In fact, I am pretty well sure, most of you "Saryn Mains" that are soo god damn butthurt, copied the builds you are using from some Youtube video titled something like "Saryn - ESO Goddess/Queen" and did not even think to realize Saryn Prime does not need 2 Umbral Forma to be super powerful, one maybe but not 2, I even have one on her, but i do not play with spores&4 setup.

What is your issue here, Saryn IS overused. You, yes YOU, by your own volition put all that Forma on her, be it 1 or 2 Umbrals (i am pretty sure there is someone with 3 umbral formas on a Saryn having a stroke now). It was YOU that jumped on the bandwagon, nobody made you, and if someone comes at me with smth like "But DE made us play it cuz they made her powerful!!!!" - so? they are going to fix it now 😉

As a final thought  I will like to add that, no, Saryn is not the only frame that can casually reach Zone 8 ESO solo, in fact, there is a very small number of frames that cannot, so don't be a monkey, use your head. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Violet_Xe said:

Gotta say it's nice having someone who reads the long posts of feedback and keeps it nice. A rare treat to come across in the forums and I'll gladly continue if you think there's more to gain from it. However from what I've seen of other discussions I don't think either of us will change our perspective no matter how much viable evidence we bring up. But as of right now I'm sleeeeepy. Staying up for 30 hours isn't good for my health if you can believe that lol. Nice talking with you today.

Why not brave it anyway? Worse come to worse thoughts are shared and we are given something to chew on in future.

We can pickup where we left off -

Spoiler

Have a good rest. 

• Like 3

Wow, Pablo really went from hero to not so much that fast? I mean it was a private stream, the guy can say what he wants.

That said you can say what you want, but don't expect that sailor who's mother you insulted to not deck you in the face for it.

I'm not saying he shouldnt have said it. But he knows who he is in this comunity and there's no way he couldn't see that sh** storm coming. Honestly to 90% of the comunity who dont watch his personal stuff, that was not a joke or anything close too it.

Now for me to say something and see how many people mention it... Ahem

Grendel is big poo poo.

14 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

"It's DE fault, because they allowed it"

This is something you are clearly misunderstanding, It's not DE fault because they allowed it, but it's DE fault because they ENCOURAGED to do it.

Ember was a popular because most of content were repeating low level missions ad infinitum, so we used most efficient and easy way instead of wasting our effort onto something that is not actually rewarding.

Catchmoon were popular because enemies are coming in horde, there is no time to aim when 100 enemies shooting at you.

Itzal were popular because open world tiles are extremely big and there is nothing fun in moving slowly, there is no point in wasting our time when we gain nothing from being slow.

Saryn is popular because how ESO is made, everyone gonna use saryn when there is cooldown for 2/3/4 no matter what(doesn't matter even if those abilities are "core" of frames) and you are surrounded by infinitely generating enemies, it's as if everything is made for saryn, YES, EVERY ONE OF ASPECT of ESO is MADE FOR SARYN.

We are just using efficient way because of immense grind and boring aspect of the game,.

2 hours ago, (PS4)TEKKENGOD420 said:

all you have to do is form your own group and boom problem solved. 

Same could be said for people that want to kill everything as quickly as possible.

Make your own private games where you can live out your power-creep fantasies and stay out of pub games...

...or is part of your enjoyment of nuking rooms derived from depriving other people of kills and having other people witness your greatness?

Hrmmmmm...

Edited by MirageKnight

3 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Same could be said for people that want to kill everything as quickly as possible.

Make your own private games, live out your power-creep fantasies, and stay out of pubs...or is part of your enjoyment of nuking rooms derived from depriving other people of kills?

Hrmmmmm...

No, I will run pubs because I want to Ignore the rest of my team and effectively play solo with 3 dead weights

Pubs is how I want play and as long as i'm not joining a mission with the intent of disrupting the main/general purpose my teammates are gonna suck it up and enjoy my company, they chose to play pub and it's their own fault if i'm somehow ruining their experience in a mobile defense as limbo

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Do_High_Go said:

Tell me , when you go in ESO on public with randoms, and they all are Saryn, how the hell are you spreading your spores? That's right you can't, because enemies affected by the spores of one Saryn can't get infected by the ones from another. Sooo first Saryn wins, right? Wrong! If one does find untouched freshly spawned group of enemies they can make their own cluster of spores, segmenting the total enemy count into inefficient state where spores do not ramp as fast as they should, because they have less viable enemies to latch to. All this, the mere fact that it is possible to get randomly matched with 3 more of the same frame speaks for itself, hell even just 3 Saryns will start fighting in chat..... even 2....... even 1 who thinks just because he is with Saryn everyone MUST stand still and receive xp/affinity at his mercy, for the rest are forbidden to kill ANY stuff.

Saryn synergize well with saryns, her 4 can spread ANY spores, so if there is 4 saryns and everyone is spamming miasma we don't even have to move.

It's only problematic when every one of saryns are not trying to cooperate/help others.

5 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Saryn synergize well with saryns, her 4 can spread ANY spores, so if there is 4 saryns and everyone is spamming miasma we don't even have to move.

It's only problematic when every one of saryns are not trying to cooperate/help others.

The Saryn with best connection has the best spore priority in my experience which means you become a 4 bot for whichever lucky soul gets to be host

5 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

"..so if there is 4 saryns and everyone is spamming miasma we don't even have to move."

Now That must be very fun...... remember old Ember? Ye 4 Embers could do that, the old ones, that is WHY they got nerfed. I am not searching for synergy with 4 Saryns, I am pointing out how Ridiculous it is that it is a thing!

Also, I have not, for the love of the almighty, seen 4 random Saryns do anything other than fight like caveman in chat, yet alone cooperate, but that is just my experience.

• Like 2