Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

12 minutes ago, TorqusQuarkus said:

I can not move in a direction with WASD while piloting the Railjack nor can I shoot while piloting the railjack/gunning. I can move the ship around with the mouse and I can go up and down, but I am not able to go forward. Archwing is working fine and I checked my keybind settings to see if there was some blank for Railjack but I saw nothing. 

Railjack has its own bindings screen that starts out mostly blank. Reset that one to defaults.

You should also check the main one for any blanks. I lost primary fire, alt fire, aim, and the up/down archwing controls.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

For those of you with friends list issues, can you message your friends and talk through text? Also make sure you have restarted the client (shut down Warframe and restart).

Yes. We can talk, but any attempts to invite end with "XXX appears to offline." 

Exiting the ship from the exit closest to the navigation station AND exiting the ship from the exit closest to the Customization station in the drydock will BOTH place you at the boarding platform farthest from the Customization station.

While the first one is technically not a bug, the second one 'feels' like a bug (since if I'm exiting on the left, I should get out on the left). Either way, exiting close to the customization station would be nice QoL.

Post match screen stuck with no way to exit.

when it happened, 

Failed a railjack mission

2 players on railjack

1 player on enemy ship

Mission fail

player joins just as mission fails

https://gyazo.com/613f8d4a3fe1181d400e8ce887267afc

([DE]MattD was in the lobby, I think its safe to blame them)

Edited by OswaldCobbleThot

I was doing the second mision of terra, and i was with a squad i formed. When i was inviting the 4th i saids that he was disconnected, i was talking with him, so we started the mission. i was downed one time, i putted revive and the i "died" cuz my crew weren't capable of doing anything, and i was bugged, supposed to be there but i wasn't there. My crew finished the mission, but, they can't get out, so i abort

I lost everithing gathered on the mission plus a lot of time

Oh, and the weapon for watch the games award is not on my mail

* Can't start Railjack from a solo lobby.
* Matchmaking does not respect 'Invite Only/Friends Only' when selecting a Railjack node, puts you into a public squad.
Edit Scratch that, Railjack lobbies are started from the Dry Dock.
Uniquely atypical as this is, the above points are consistent with it.

* Heavy latency-like behavior every time when first entering an enemy ship.
Clears up after ~3-5 seconds.
Edit Upon a couple more missions, this seems to be a host issue.

Edited by Chroia

52 minutes ago, Leyla said:

My friendlist just went byebye. 

Same here. I am on a university Strict NAT and have had no problems with this before. Swapping to a different NAT that is less restricted did not fix it. According to Steam, I am online, friends are online. According to Warframe, no one is online for me, despite them being in a lobby waiting for me. I show up as offline to them. Restarted Warframe, reset my settings and restarted Warframe, restarted PC: nothing helped.

Edited by Va1kyrieShade
Added methods I tried in attempt to fix the issue

Regarding the online/offline topic:

Earlier, I was sending out invites to people "LF Railjack". 2/3rds of them were declared "Offline" by the invite feedback message. Some were not.

One clan/alliance mate wanted to invite me. Said I was offline. Reconnecting didn't help.

Hope that helps.

I was just piloting an enemy railjack when it blew up. I was then deployed back into space in archwing mode, but my archwing was invisible. I then returned to my railjack, but was still in that bugged archwing state and could fly around inside my RJ. I entered a side gunners seat, my camera bugged out and got glued to my back, and i lost all inputs except escape menu. 

Game HARD LOCK issue

Right clicking rapidly on any of the intrinsic tabs (to flip them to the desciptions display) can hard lock the game once you exit the intrinsics menu. No input is registered (not even alt+f4) and you're forced to close the game window from the task bar.