Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

4 minutes ago, Cyclloid said:

post 27.0.1

1. As client, return to drydock after mission failure results in black screen

2. gunner turret gets stuck in "deployed" position, and you can't enter it.  the "press x to enter" still shows, but does nothing.

3. when joining PUG get message saying no sessions exists, you need to create one, but i still join a group

4. as client, after returning to drydock, we can't interact with exits. Workaround: use dojo fast travel to exit.

5. As client, when in gun turret, on transition to warp, the railjack isn't drawn after you get ejected from the turret.  You can just see the doors and warp background. 

To add to that, as client sometimes you get desynced when trying to board crewships and get stuck in a half-archwing half-warframe mode. All doors remain locked, you can't do anything and eventually you just drift into a dark space until the host comes and destroy the crewship in question. 

Edited by V0lution

Not getting any Ressources after the Missions. Not when im Host and not when im not. They show as pick ups and in debriefing screen but are not in my inventory after the Mission. I cant upgrade anything or Research or build Consumables. That in addition with the Friendlist/Clan issue makes this unplayable right now. 😞

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WarbIazer said:

Not getting any Ressources after the Missions. Not when im Host and not when im not. They show as pick ups and in debriefing screen but are not in my inventory after the Mission. I cant upgrade anything or Research or build Consumables. That in addition with the Friendlist/Clan issue makes this unplayable right now. 😞

Can verify i finished 3 missions and even picked a railjack part /upgrade but in the end go nothing.

• Like 1

When starting a new mission from aboard the railjack, during the void warp loading time (while the previous mission's results screen is displayed) if you stay on the side turrets with the optics intrinsics active to enable 360 view, the ship won't reappear when you exit the turret, resulting in this:

WUf32dO.jpg

ship is invisible except for interactable objects and other tidbits. It reappeared only one the mission was cleared.

I think doing multiple consecutive railjack missions without returning to orbiter/dry dock causes bugs when entering crewships/asteroid bases, resulting in:

-inability to hack terminals in asteroid bases, preventing the mission objectives from completing

-getting stuck inside a crewship with no way to escape, requiring either out of bounds breaking with operator (through the floor of the crewship) or destroying the crewship from the outside and waiting for it to explode.

-locking player movement in crewships to the x axis with no working controls except switching to operator.

-doors closing on you while moving through them, causing you to get stuck.

• Like 1

Only the host can interact with ANYTHING in the hangar mission where you steal the destroyer. Doors won't open, cant hack security or even open containers.

I got stuck when the host boarded the destroyer. Had to ask him 10 times to come hold the door open for me, and then I was finally free

Occasionally when attempting to activate the forge in the rear of the railjack, your hud will just disappear for the duration of your entire flight on the railjack with the only thing fixing it being returning to orbiter/dry dock. Incredibly gamebreaking and prevents any form of contribution you might be able to make as there is no health/ammo bars, no waypoints, no crosshair, you effectively become blind.unknown.png

• Like 1

I keep getting bugged and not being able to get into squads for railjack missions. First was unable to connect and could not find host, now apparently 2 people in a squad is a full session soooo. Been trying all night and cant do it by myself, ugggh...

5 hours ago, MrTickleTrunk said:

New Railjack Repair(?) Tool does not exist in the Gear Wheel is now gone. After unequipping, while attempting to move it to a more convenient location on my wheel, it's now gone forever 😧 

Same here, waiting for fix.

Also, should Operator abilities be disabled in our ships? Not sure if bug or feature.

I understand all about new update is fresh and many enjoy challenge of figuring out stuff but boy oh boy, this mode needs a SOLID tutorial.

Edited by Sannidor

Keep running into the bug when you board a crew ship and you can't interact with anything. doors don't open, and you can't even leave. Having the ship destroyed does not help as it just ejects you into space without an archwing

Sometimes upon exiting a gun on the railjack it immediately puts me back in whether I'm pressing anything or not.
only once following, the gun actually got stuck in the active position and nobody was in it. I couldn't touch it. 

2小时前 , Reiyd 说:

So I seem to be not receiving ANY Pustrels or Copernics that I am picking up in railjack missions. I'm receiving Isos and Carbides it seems, however.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just dumb and didn't know you had to refine the resources to keep them.

I have the same question 

What do you mean by "refine the resources"?

Just picked up and lost a reactor because I got trapped in a crew ship; Door wouldn't open, archwing launch was not interactible and when the crew ship eventually exploded stuck in a skybox well outside the missions area. we could not finish the mission since all tenno were not on the railjack. Had to abort to allow the rest of the squad to finish.

1. Form a squad, whether it be from getting back from a railjack mission to the dojo or from the orbiter 

2. Host gets into railjack (if in orbiter) otherwise if already in railjack see 3

3. Select railjack mission and off you go

4. Can't move ship, no enemies spawn, can only abort mission. You can only move the ship's aim but cannot physically move in the level, cannot exit to archwing

5. Repeat will replicate each time

Only way to successfully start a mission is if the host disbands squad, gets into railjack by themselves, then invites members, then pick a mission. But if you stay in a mission and head back to the dojo or your orbiter with your squad, the process above repeats

8分钟前 , CosmicSchwung 说:

There's a forge at the rear of the ship were you can turn resources you pick up into stuff to use in mission, or refine them to keep once the mission's completed.

Thank you for saving our team from three hours of confusion.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by FantasyDash

Massive, possibly game breaking glitch. When using archwing to invade enemy crewship, can become trapped in first room unable to go forward to destroy reactor or retreat and leave crewship. Can trap multiple players in seperate instances at once. Even if someone does get through and destroy reactor (killing the players stuck) there's a 50/50 chance of either respawning in the railjack or falling out of the map endlessly. Most of the time players are forced to abort mission and lose all rewards or trap the rest of the team in the mission until either problem is resolved or some/all players quit and abandon rewards.