Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) Empyrean: Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

Had to end the game through task manager.... ESC did not work, we couldn't access navigation (prompt did not pop up) and ship was invulnerable aside from enemy battery fire. We managed to find one battery and kill ourselves, then mission failed, screen was stuck in the results screen + infinite loading.

main bugs detected so far:

clients get stuck inside enemy crew ships and cannot exit until ship has been destroyed by the host

all consoles needing X to be pressed, including leaving railjack can get bugged and lock you so you can't activate anything. this happens during mission load (navigation console bug) and also while using tactical teleport. Confirmed on both host and client.

end of mission doesn't automatically refine resources making everyone lose all their resources if someone activates navigation before it can be done.

crafting payload and filling it on the dojo shows empty when you load in the ship

impossible to use flux energy refill by the pilot?

Ran into a couple major bugs so far.

• Had the common "enter the crewship, still in archwing, somehow blew up the core, spawned back in the map and fell into the abyss" bug. Somehow resolved it by moving towards the skybox (though I was invisible at the time) until I popped back int existence, and even though I was still outside the bounds of the level I got as close as possible to the railjack and the /unstuck and it popped me back next to the engine. My movement was still bugged though, as if I was stuck inside the crewship all along.

• Was in a turret when the host jumped to a new mission. When I tried to get out the ship's texture never loaded back and I had to play the next mission with an invisible ship. interactable objects were still visible so I could kinda feel my way around and find damage to fix, but I spent over a minute stuck underneath engineering as the ship burned trying to find an invisible gap between the invisible wall and the invisible platform.

• Multiple times the game has gotten stuck in the void going back to someone's Dojo. One time it was before the Dojo instance loaded so we still had weapons, and I accidentally killed myself when the game hung for a couple seconds and I started spamming inputs to see if it was crashing. The game rubber-banded me into shooting my Acceltra and dashing into the blast as the client caught up, and I was left permanently downed with 20 seconds stuck on the countdown timer and no button to revive myself. Another time our whole group was just stuck in the void animation waiting for 5+ minutes until we hesitantly left the mission one by one. The ship stations were interactable the whole time, and when I was the only one left I was curious and launched myself out of the archwing launcher. By that time the void skybox had not reloaded after several host migrations, so i launched out into the abyss and flew around the stationary ship before eventually exiting to my orbiter. A third time we made it to the passive state of the dojo (weapons and abilities were disabled, the dojo map key popped up), but we never left the void animation. That one was less stressful because the ESC menu said "Leave Dojo", so I didn't stick around as long.
Edited by Zaburin0
typo

Not sure if this has been reported yet or but there seems to be no bindings for controller for the railjack as in i cant shoot when im in the gunner seat or the pilot seat i also cant move etc the only movement i can do is turn around.
Thanks SSD 

EDIT : NVM just had to rebind all the Controls again the the controller screen even though they were bound before 

Edited by SirSuperDeath
ME DERP

Both before and after hotfix:

Entering crewship goes wrong more often than not, tends to go wrong by sticking in AW mode weapons, frame abilities. Sometimes going into operator mode and /unstuck there lets you through the door so you can at least kill the ship, but it's a gamble:

0jbqDBW.jpg

Nothing really helps here, your team is stuck without a fighter, the crewship itself keeps working, people can't really board it to help you out.

If you do manage to kill it, you end up outside the box, sometimes you can waddle back into it dropping you into AW mode in the fight (5km away from railjack), sometimes you die and revive on railjack, sometimes you unstuck somewhere.

5km08Hw.png

Really makes things hard to play, since this also usually leads to failed mission due to ship exploding since you don't have enough members on the ship.

Also encountered the 'you appear to be on DND or appear offline' when trying to get invited to a host.

Numerous bugs. 

Aft compartment failed to render in. 

turret spawn in middle of compartment.

ship name in drydock offset.

https://imgur.com/a/WKv8Wry

Friend got stuck outside cube map.

End of mission reports consistently inaccurate. 

Biggest bug however. And needs investigation. 

Got a damaged sigma reactor. Me and clan leader both in same instance in dojo. I went to repair it, putting in all my pustrels and another resource. This also drained my clanmates resource of same name. so he is down like 2k of each. 

This may be related to another bug, where my clanmates railjack , for him , in his separate instance in drydock, while i was not present, kept changing to my railjack colour scheme. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwKEKGyD0fw&feature=youtu.be

Couldn't explain it in a picture,  the short of it: got into  the crewship and I was somewhere inbetween archwing and normal movement, I could fly and had the archweapons but couldn't open doors, leave the crewship or blink, after what is shown in the video  someone else got into the crewship ( we couldn't se eeachother) and  blew up the ship, then I was once more  left in space with my archwing and could move normally, but got stuck the same way when I tried the next crewship so the bug kept persisting throughout the mission, had a friend experience the same bug but without the flying inside the spacecrew  in another mission. 
The first like is a youtube link to an unlisted video of the bug. 

Edited by Pikachu195

Since the update, while selecting correct mission on a planet for invasions, I keep getting loaded into one of other invasions on the same planet.

I have now started 4 missions on Spear/mars and completed 4 different other missions and not a single spear one

Edited by vmpn

There is no possible way of binding on new keys the tactical menu, tactical commands or the ommitool. This last one doesnt even show on the gear wheel outside railjack missions

There is no way of seeing the profile of other people to know their intrinsics masteries. It would be nice to be able to see that on profiles.

Lastly but not least, hosting railjack and piloting around puts me down from 120fps to 40fps on a 1060, 8gb nvidia + game freezes every now and then.

Edited by Domaik

When you use a side turret on a foreign ship (you are not a host), the inside of the ship ceases to be visible.

And often, when you fly into a transporter, weapons do not fire with anything other than sound, doors to the reactor do not open and you cannot fly away from it on archwing. The only way out is for other players to destroy the transpotter. It was also mostly when I was not a host.

Edited by KVG_UMBRA

my bug involves my monitor to freeze after a couple of seconds when loading after password is put in , then I press WIN+D to get to desktop and try to unfreeze by opening the window again but when I open up the warframe again it gets stuck after 2 more seconds…. (but when I move I hear footsteps, so I guess only monitor is frozen) I can't even change my options and untoggle some graphical selection, because it gets stuck opening menu too.

The only strange thing I see is that my pc is a mid tier and it is getting 200fps(before getting stuck)  even with max graphical settings and rivatuner active to limit fps to a maximum of 64.

Please help, I cannot play with  

• A quick description of the problem
    • Became stuck in Progress & Rewards screen after mission completed but before returning to Dry Dock.
  • Any steps you may have that can reproduce the issue
    • Pressed P during hyper drive, Progress & Rewards displayed, but unable to scroll rewards nor exit screen with button or escape.
  • Any screenshots you may have taken
    • None
  • Any additional information you may think is relevant to the bug in hand
    • I could still use the chat screen, but that is all.  Had to exit and reload game.

Hello Hello! there is a bug regarding the player camera ( unfortunatly i didn't took screenshots) and about doors in-game (on the grineer crewships and shipkillers). 1  Whenever i would land on a crewship or shipkiller, the camera would bug out and stay stuck on the same position, not following the warframe, however, getting in operator mode fixes this, but then it returns back to the same problem when getting back to the warframe. 2. About the doors, doors don't open when we approach them, and this happens often. Good Luck DE!

Just got a game Crash while trying to board an enemy crew-ship. I was the host. Everything was going fine for the first 3 missions, until we started the 4th, me boarding enemy crewships as usual, and on the ~3rd Crewship boarding attempt, right after pressing X, suddenly I get a crash...
The crash code I got is:
WAR-2584754
sorry to the guys that were with me 😕

I updated to Empyrean directly after the news I heard from the game awards. 

I have my railjack built, and used my Omni Tool to put out fires. 

After waiting for fixes and updating again this morning, I went to equip my Omni Tool in a more convenient gear slot for quicker access.

Upon removing the item from my gear wheel, it has disappeared entirely as an equippable gear item in my inventory. 

I tried rearranging several gear slots, hoping it was just an error specific to that slot, but it does not show up as an equippable item at all regardless of the slot I pick. 

Please help. -.-

When returning to a dojo as a client (not my railjack or dojo), the ship got "stuck" in the void transit screen and none of the archwing exits worked for clients. It did however detect we were in the dojo and I could use the menu to fast travel to the dry dock or elsewhere.

When back in the dry dock while the railjack was "stuck" it was missing from the dock and invisible when using customization.