Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Solo Railjack.

o0Despair0o

3 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

On that note though, don't forget to destroy them once you finish the mission, they drop intrinsic mods.

They also seem to respawn repeatedly. So they can be farmed after you finish the objective by flying between their platforms (the playable are of maps is pretty huge). Though that is a pretty tedious thing to do.

MY experience

Couldnt find where to upgrade anything or find anything relevent information wise except navigation.

Said f it, and went to mission, load in see enemy, and not kidding you. within 10 seconds of spotting the enemies coming towards me, instantly lose all my ships health. at that point I just sat there waiting for it to be over.

I never felt so confused in warframe before.

1 minute ago, TeaVice said:

Couldnt find where to upgrade anything or find anything relevent information wise except navigation.

Use fast travel in dojo, go to dry dock, the point where you spawn in the dry dock room is where you upgrade the railjack (the console in front of you)

3 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Use fast travel in dojo, go to dry dock, the point where you spawn in the dry dock room is where you upgrade the railjack (the console in front of you)

TY the last time I wandered around clicking every console and not a single console worked at all, the only one that did was the one that sent me back to my orbiter, maybe restarting the game fixed it???

16 minutes ago, TeaVice said:

MY experience

Said f it, and went to mission, load in see enemy, and not kidding you. within 10 seconds of spotting the enemies coming towards me, instantly lose all my ships health. at that point I just sat there waiting for it to be over.

I never felt so confused in warframe before.

I tried to solo it, then I joined public where everytime someone left we got stuck in host migration for 10+ mins and had to alt f4. So far haven't managed to run it, and can't invite anyone because they seem to be offline. Matchmaking is bugged big time.

I'm not returning to my Railjack until we get some solo support. The thing's a flying sheet of glass waiting to be broken by a stray round, and the archwing is even less durable. If you leave it to blow up a crewship, it's dead. If a crewship looks in your general direction, it's dead.

1 minute ago, HammerofDusk said:

I'm not returning to my Railjack until we get some solo support. The thing's a flying sheet of glass waiting to be broken by a stray round, and the archwing is even less durable. If you leave it to blow up a crewship, it's dead. If a crewship looks in your general direction, it's dead.

Also even all our archguns do nothing to enemies. And getting into falloff range is very hard as enemies move almost as fast as you, so you can't close distance unless they turn and come at you. 

The railjack is pretty hopeless without at least one point in 3 of the intrinsics. Sprint is critical to dive for cover, repairs are much more effective already with engi 1 and trying to hit stuff with APOC without the lead marker is a challenge at best.

Thankfully intrinsics can be grinded out easily even if you keep failing over and over. It's not the optimal way to do it but railjack solo is hardly optimal.

5 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

I tried to solo it, then I joined public where everytime someone left we got stuck in host migration for 10+ mins and had to alt f4. So far haven't managed to run it, and can't invite anyone because they seem to be offline. Matchmaking is bugged big time.

Even public seems to be broken right now.  Right now Empyrean is the third biggest trainwreck of an update in any game I've played.  The top two being NGE and that Eve Online patch that deleted your boot.ini file if you installed it.

I completed my first mission and I have to say, the crewships are absolutely a huge massive gate.

You can shoot down their missiles. You can shoot out their engines. (Those engines will be the most damage you dish out to them from the exterior.) You can shoot down ramsleds. The issue I have? Even at the lowest level, a crewship takes ages to destroy from the outside. If I blow up their engines, I'm pretty sure that's gonna cause a lot more problems than just slowing down their ship.

I want to also note that as a solo player, I highly enjoyed being the battle boss and taking out fighters. I found it highly enjoyable to blast the life out of the fighters. Crewships were not fun. I thought maybe my Archwing might be able to take a few good hits and my Archgun being a fully modded and multiforma beast of a gun would put a dent in them. No. No it didn't. My Archwing didn't really take a hit either. So as someone who will end up soloing most of if not all of the Railjack content, Command cannot come soon enough.

I had little trouble with fires. A few boarders lit my baby on fire, but I showed them what an angry cat does to intruders. Kept my ship patched up, used the Railjack weapons against fighers, risked everything against Crewships by flying at them in Archwing. Amesha is a must for a boarder in my eyes because of just how much damage those crewships put out. We need that Command tree though. I need a crew that actually can help with the pain of having to leap miles down into the engineering room to make some goo to weld that vital breach in my hull.

DE did warn us about how hard it going to be, They even said that first week solo is almost impossible and They also said maybe with some top railjack gears research done you might just have a chance to do it solo But still harder than do it with other people

il y a 3 minutes, ScytheFly a dit :

DE did warn us about how hard it going to be, They even said that first week solo is almost impossible and They also said maybe with some top railjack gears research done you might just have a chance to do it solo But still harder than do it with other people

Granted. And I wonder why? Why go through all this hell of endless grinding? To play in an archwing with steroids isolated from the main core of the game?

• Like 3

If you watched the streams and read the thread about this update, they said that this is originally designed for heavy co-op BUT BUT BUT it can be solo'd, it just harder, way harder. ALTHOUGH they also said that there's support for solo play this 2020, so maybe try waiting for that update instead of complaining when you've been warned beforehand.

IDK, solo players act as if co-op players doesn't exist at all (and as if introverts are incapable to form bonds with other introverts). 🤷‍♀️
I generally like to play alone and solo but some times I enjoy playing with my clanmates and friends I met in the game. It's a multiplayer game, learn to exist with people, otherwise go play a single player game if you really want to be as far as possible from other people.

Ran it the first mission 3 times. first one ended in absolute failure because I tried using the railjack. Do not do that.

The ship is essentially level 1 with no mods so it is very weak, so instead jump into archwing as soon as you can. I am using a maxed out itzal (I don't use any abilities) and a modded but not fully leveled kuva ayanga and it can destroy fighters in 2-3 hits , it might be difficult to hit them so wait until they come straight at you (they may focus on the railjack so hope that you get lucky). I can destroy crew ship in around 5 second of nonstop firing from the archwing (I don't know if the crewship has to be at 0 hp to be boarded or not, did not try) board the ship and slap the reactor with my gram prime in a few hits.

Archwing back to your ship everytime there is a critical failure and repair that (big red icon), ignore repairing anything else unless the enemy ships have not detected you yet then repair what you want. if you succeed then drown in all the resources and 5000 credits.

Probrably still gonna wait for ai crew to try and find out more about railjack.

1 hour ago, Yxivi said:

IDK, solo players act as if co-op players doesn't exist at all (and as if introverts are incapable to form bonds with other introverts). 🤷‍♀️
I generally like to play alone and solo but some times I enjoy playing with my clanmates and friends I met in the game. It's a multiplayer game, learn to exist with people, otherwise go play a single player game if you really want to be as far as possible from other people.

You can take all that and put it in the closest toilet.  Solo players don't act as if co-op players don't exist.  We prefer Solo Mode BECAUSE co-op players tend to bring chaos and toxic behavior to the game experience.  WF is not a Multiplayer game only as you seem to think.  It IS also a solo game.  Heck even the Quest missions to build the Railjack are solo only which kind shoots that theory of yours all to hell.  As well as the FACT that Solo Mode exists. 😛   

So saying solo players can't choose to avoid playing it until it's more solo viable is a bunch of entitled BS.  How in the world does me not playing a forced co-op part effect you or benefit me?  Don't answer that as your opinion doesn't matter on how I play my solo game experience in which we would never interact with each other anyway.  

Edited by DatDarkOne
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

I'm not certain but I also experienced this and I believe the cause is when somebody who either doesn't have their own Railjack or doesn't have the reliquary key done, becomes the host. Because I unfortunately bricked some others in exactly that fashion when I was experimenting at the start. And I've had it happen a second time in a random group.