Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone found a Sentient ship in Veil Proxima

Rann0n

9 minutes ago, CephalonDizzy said:

Nope, the ones I've seen had me go inside and kill 20 sentients. It's one of those subtasks you have to do.

Not great for loot, but it looks really cool.

Subtasks? You mean such missions show up when you get close to the object? Is there anything else besides Sentient ship and Derelict tower?

Just now, Rann0n said:

Subtasks? You mean such missions show up when you get close to the object? Is there anything else besides Sentient ship and Derelict tower?

The objective s you have to do apart from killing X fighters and Y crewships.

If you go into a mission and one of those is "Explore Anomaly", I think that will lead you to the sentient ship.

Just now, CephalonDizzy said:

The objective s you have to do apart from killing X fighters and Y crewships.

If you go into a mission and one of those is "Explore Anomaly", I think that will lead you to the sentient ship.

Wow, never seen one.

6 minutes ago, CephalonDizzy said:

Quiet a few.  You'll still see an occasional battalyst etc. but pretty much every enemy is new.

They all had the sentient adaptation mechanic too, so it was pretty fun.

Thanks. I wonder how rare this task is, I've completed a lot of missions in Veil but never got one.

3 hours ago, Megalomaniakaal said:

is.. is that a void gate? *queue star gate theme*

It seems to be some sort of Grineer facility, and it also shows up in Saturn Proxima. There's a hackable panel inside each asteroid (which use the Corpus hacking minigame for some reason), but my crew has yet to determine what they do if anything.

My speculation is that it's the Grineer equivalent of a Drydock.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb zakaryx:

All of the veil missions I've done have had some interesting structures in them.

mu656gc.png

I still can't figure out what this thing even does. When I found it, it had two terminals we could hack. The structure looks grineer in origin, but the hacking minigame was corpus. And after backing both terminals we couldn't get inside or do anything with it.

EDIT: Aaaanad Corvid said the exact same thing 30 minutes ago. Sorry!

Edited by Berserkerkitten
I'm dumb.
  • Like 1