Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

URGENT! User has created a Riven under name "Shedu"

Zenolegor

Trade_Chat_1.pngPM_1.png

As you can see, this PC user has publicly admitted to having a riven mod for UNRELEASED Content. 

While this opens lore and anticipation, this person should be banned STAT for breaking the game. 

Thank you for reading! 

Edited by Zenolegor
Needed to blurr out a name.

This really needed to go to support directly...what you are implying may or may not be true as it wouldn't be the first time for either an exploit or an early release of items.

Additionally, you really need to remove that player's name before you catch a strike for naming and shaming.

Lastly, what is threatening to report someone in-game meant to accomplish?

Edited by Padre_Akais
  • Like 3

Just now, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Calling out individuals from ingame here will get you pretty disliked by the community, also take this up with support and not here, stop trying to win brownie points.

I agree about not blurring the name, but when this level of game-breaking bugs is allowed it should be well-known just as much to DE as the community... Don't be me, for trying to point out something like this, or this guy, for messing with the game so much. 

Naming and shaming is against the forum rules, remove the screenshots or block the name.

It's fine to point out that rivens for an unreleased weapon are in circulation, but you should avoid showing names.

Also your attitude makes you come across as incredibly self righteous.
What you did isn't going to win you any points with the forum community  

Edited by BaIthazar
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Zenolegor said:

I agree about not blurring the name, but when this level of game-breaking bugs is allowed it should be well-known just as much to DE as the community... Don't be me, for trying to point out something like this, or this guy, for messing with the game so much. 

So why are YOU calling out an individual for using DE's own bugs? Your confusing me as to the reasoning of this post.

I support people getting in trouble for intentionally and maliciously doing something wrong (like actively attempting to get others banned over nothing), but this is next level.

You're just that horrible little kid at school who actively tries to get others in trouble by tattling on everything.

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, tzadquiel said:

yall aint really intelligent. what support/ what mistake? what messup? what unreleased? 

we have even stats for Shedu now, just use the google. the parts drop from Sentient mission in Veil.

When the dude says "sentient arm cannon"  and I can't link something like that in the game at all, maybe it's a good idea report it. 

Gerade eben schrieb Zenolegor:

When the dude says "sentient arm cannon"  and I can't link something like that in the game at all, maybe it's a good idea report it. 

Or maybe it's DE not wanting to spoil the surprise by intentionally not making the weapon linkable if you dont have it yourself. Maybe do your research next time before you try to get someone banned.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Important update: you are infact completely wrong here, this isnt unreleased content at all.

While OP is still very much wrong about other things, the armcannon this riven belongs to IS NOT released content.

Stats have been revealed but there is currently no way to obtain the weapon, therefor it is unreleased.

vor 1 Minute schrieb BaIthazar:

While OP is still very much wrong about other things, the armcannon this riven belongs to IS NOT released content.

Stats have been revealed but there is currently no way to obtain the weapon, therefor it is unreleased.

Well I have good news for you: this is a released weapon. People have already found out where the parts for it drop.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Zenolegor said:

Game breaking bug? 

Where?

...Don't you need a weapon to slot a riven in it to begin with?

You do realize that you are complaining because a player tried to sell frosting for a cake they don't yet have, right?

1 minute ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

So how do you think the guy got access to it? Bugs or hacking?

ncvx0y13v4541.png?width=1751&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d22acd89c2a949b8295ef8cb6b73c456d97ac2d

No news on where the blueprint drops, but believed to be from rare caches. I've yet to see any footage or images of the weapon itself in use though.