Some people spawn as a Crewship appears

Cy: Dropping Tenno out of airlock.

Me: I can focus on the fighters then.

Cy: Tenno Disembarking.

Me: Maybe slow them down?

Cy: A Tenno has left the Railjack.

Me: ಠ_ಠ

*Looks and they are all heading to the Sentient ship*

Me: ... So, where can I find that "Form Up"* Avionic, again?

*Form Up: forcebly brings the players to the Railjack.

Just now, kyori said:

Isn't this co-op as @[DE]Steve emphasized about Railjack? lol

DE, what’s ‘co-op’?

Well little Teeth, co-op is a cool word that describes our new mode! We made it so that this game mode requires players to take on different tactical roles and support each other to achieve the objective, like a tight knit unit, a team, rather than just individuals sort of working together by accident. Also, we hilariously shafted the players who take on the necessary roles of pilot and gunner/engineer.

I play those mission solo, so i don't have that problem, i just rush my Railjack toward the sentient ship and hide it near the sentient ship with the ram particle active, then i get on board of the sentient ship, the railjack never got in danger in all my runs, i already got the shedu.
I understand why they rush to the ship, remember away crew loot is not shared, so if you want to get the parts you must be there to pick them up unless you don't want the shedu.
Also due to the 30 min where the mission is available is they don't get any parts they might want to abort to try again to avoid waiting another 3+hrs.

2 минуты назад, enemystand сказал:

I play those mission solo, so i don't have that problem, i just rush my Railjack toward the sentient ship and hide it near the sentient ship with the ram particle active, then i get on board of the sentient ship, the railjack never got in danger in all my runs, i already got the shedu.
I understand why they rush to the ship, remember away crew loot is not shared, so if you want to get the parts you must be there to pick them up unless you don't want the shedu.
Also due to the 30 min where the mission is available is they don't get any parts they might want to abort to try again to avoid waiting another 3+hrs.

i thought in one of last patches they made weapon things shared drops...no?

4 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

i thought in one of last patches they made weapon things shared drops...no?

They said they made the Pennant and Quellor shared drops. Now, that may include the Shedu, and they didn’t mention it deliberately, cos spoilers, but that’s a biiig question there. They also did not mention making umbra forma blueprints shared drops, and those are arguably more valuable than a decent sword and a mediocre gun.

Cephalon Cy: "a Tenno has Disembarked."

Pilot: *in Randy Savage voice* "You goin' NOOWHERE!!"

*warps Tenno back*

Archwing Tenno: "WTF A$$HOLE, I'M TRYING TO GET THE SHEDU, REEEEEEEEE!!!"

Pilot: "there's 3 fires, 2 hull breaches and about 5 ramsleds worth of Grineer down there. THEN we'll get your Shedu."

Archwing Tenno: "buut moooom!!

Pilot: "I still don't hear any screaming grineer!"

Archwing Tenno: " fine! stupid pilot telling me what to do rgjenhfgrk...

• Like 2

The game doesn't really have an LFG system besides the recruitment chat and public option and while I often encourage people to join clans to avoid pugs, here it's necessary due to the time constraints.

In other words, people PUG the blinking nodes to farm the pieces and you're unfortunately in the way.
The only reasonable way to do this is to circle the map, clear the sentient ship and only continue with the mission if a part drops, if not you have to abort and restart because you've got a half hour window to do this.

Yes they're using your session to do it in, but they're in there assuming you're farming parts too. If you want to blame anyone, blame DE for making it time gated and having lot drop rates. If the % was higher, people would be more relaxed about it or they'd get it over with quickly leaving this situation to be a rare occurrence. They could've revealed a permanent sentient node for the people who'd done the quest to avoid all of this.

The fix is for you to avoid the node for the duration. If you want to take your sweet time with the content then play with your clan, not public.