Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

railjack solo...when?

Luciole77

Play Earth until you unlock every perk except Engineering to level 4.
Then try to get Particle Ram module and Zetki Bulkhead. With Ram active, tap then hold the shift key to boost and catch up most of the fighters, killing them just colliding. When Crewship appears, slingshot into it to immediately and safely go inside and wreck the reactor. After you are done, use the Omni from the gear to recall to RJ and fix the holes or fires.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Some folks already are running Veil proxima solo

The feasibility wasn't questioned by the OP, IMO. It was more a general statement. it sure as hell is possible, especially once you get the gear, but it isn't fun. Railjack solo feels a little bit like cheesing raids way back before DE fixed the bug where you could enter one alone with a Loki. Sure, it was possible, but there's a cutoff point where playing solo stops being an additional challenge or small inconvenience and starts being feeling like jank because you have to rely on exploits or cheesing to accomplish your task.

I already done it solo personally all the way from earth sectors to veil, only cost more time but as a real tenno, they not too hard with a little brain, they are relaxing.

Doing in public can counter multiples bugs is 1 thing, but meeting idiots don't bother to learn a single english word is another, also trollers and blah blah.

I only do few public match at veil but eventually, I still just do things solo because current GM dealt none to these kind of game public actions and I don't want to keep encounter such garbage like that, Developer's never ending bug is already enough with their genius idea of ***how to increasing the difficulty.

I just hope the AI for the NPC crew is decent. I can imagine piloting taking a set path, and gunners would have the same accuracy as  Grineer Ramparts do, but I don't think I'd trust them to repair things; we've never had NPCs mine before, and repairing is the exact same mechanic (aim and fire a tool in a particular way). I'm guessing we would have the opportunity to order them to do specific things, hence the Command intrinsic, but they would need to be pretty smart even without being given orders, and smart AI is not something I encounter often, particularly in Warframe.

8 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

and starts being feeling like jank because you have to rely on exploits or cheesing to accomplish your task.

Define cheesing in this scenario. In the very beginning, yeah, when I had no intrinsics and no gear, I was using the hijacked crew ships a lot to deal with enemies and not my railjack, since it was impossible to kill crewships in any other way other than boarding, and if you leave your railjack in the open while boarding, you will mostly likely get a catastrophic failure. But again, I was using in-game mechanics.

Now, when I have at least some clan MK2 gear and intrinsic abilities, I mostly fight with my Railjack, blow up crew ships with artillery and deal with fighters with my guns. Why is this cheesing exactly?