Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: The Way People Are Farming the Anomaly Is Getting Ridiculous (some spoilers if you haven't been to the Anomaly)

Gesteur

3 hours ago, Test-995 said:

No, their goal is the reward, not to make other players unhappy

No, their goal is the reward which the taking of removes the reward for everyone else in the in-progress session they have joined to get it whilst keeping it for themselves, a deliberate action which only results in making other unhappy. If you need evidence of that, there's multiple threads about raiders/rushers/missioners already.

3 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Disregarding others are fine, intentionally annoying them aren't.

" It's not personal, I just wanted more best reward so I walked into your session and took all of yours. Why are you making a fuss and slowing me down over it? "
Quit trying to recast an action taken to redress your deliberate devaluation of the fun, goals, or playtime of everyone else in the session as griefing, you are not entitled to the reward at their expense without risk of consequence.
I do grant Form Up can be annoying, even if it is a nice thing for groups that don't all have recall yet. Good thing it has a cooldown on it.

...And then there's a couple more examples of justifying the aforementioned devaluation of other players by saying ' It's not my fault, blame DE for making a rare hard to-get thing rare and hard-to-get '.

hace 8 minutos, Xyngrr dijo:

...And then there's a couple more examples of justifying the aforementioned devaluation of other players by saying ' It's not my fault, blame DE for making a rare hard to-get thing rare and hard-to-get '.

''Don't blame DE, blame the players because they are playing it wrong''

Yes, the players who want the ephemera must go in solo or inv only but that doesn't mean that DE is innocent, they wanted to lengthen game time by adding more ridiculous drop/spawn chances and it is action and reaction, they add low drop/spawn rates the players begin to use these methods.

The spawn rates could use tweaking, but they only inflate the issue.
If it was trivial to get the rare rewards they're not rare, and the level of grind for something rare is a subjective thing. Granting that some players will always cheese or maximum efficiency run anything they need to do repeatedly, the drop rates just exacerbate it and widen the pool of players using that tactic.

To be honest, I think most of the players complaining here about it are those that would still raid pub lobbies as long as there was plat to be made from it more easily than other avenues, supported by the repeated citations of  'speed', 'efficiency', and ' max runs per cycle' on this topic. You don't consider these in a one off task or even as a major factor in a limited run.

I think that the people who is complaining at the players who run in PuG for the rare container and leave if they didnt found it are complaining for nothing, as someone said before if you want to go and finish the mission go with friends or recruit if you cant and you need to go in public then wait till theres no anomaly it will be there for just 30min and if you want to go to anomaly because you need the new adventure or you want the shedu parts well, first of all, wtf are you doing farming such a thing alone or on PuG? you know that you will need at least 3 warframe for better results and for that you must recruit a farming team.

Second, what are you doing in proxima veil without the amesha and a fully builded arch weapon? because yes, thats the only thing you need to all railjack missions for now, if you park your railjack on the sentient ship ribcage the enemies will not attack it, the zetki bulkhead drops on earth and with only that the railjack will resist.

And anyway if you are the host, what are you doing in proxima veil without a decent railjack? you only need the mk3 sigma reactor, zetki bulkhead and zetki hull weave (that is on the market on the zetki avionics pack) maybe some mk2 weapon and you are done but anyways the best way to survive on veil is in archwing so theres no reason to complain about nothing if you are the host, if you are affected by a host migration well, F as well for those who are on tridolon and the host abandons the squad before the hidrolyst dies just for trolling the rest of the squad .

There IS posible, there ARE ways to win, you CAN do ti and if you couldnt it was that you were unprepared or you were another victim of the host migration but in the most cases the people dont want to see it.

Anomaly aside, the Form Up mod is begging to be abused by trolls and will be used by people who can’t play nice with each other. 

Shedu parts aren’t hard to get. I’ve gotten two sets just by going in as Ivara solo for scanning new enemies/learning the tile set chest spawn locations. 

Farming veil missions themselves for mission complete rewards like a Vidal reactor is understandable, but doing so on a sentient ship is wasteful of a sentient cycle. Gian point has the 90/6 enemies killed, and is much easier to run with the same reward table. Farming for good mk3 parts is something that comes naturally from being in the veil; you’ll be swimming in them in no time. 

So using form up on people because they want to do sentient things and not the mission?-in the scope of things, it feels completely unnecessary. Every post on here supporting it has some excuse attached to it on why it’s not trolling, but it is! There is absolutely no reason to use it out of spite. Not when there are 9,000x solutions to the problem like recruiting chat, a better mission farm location... 

The only way Form Up should be used is if you suffer the same I-Am-Falling-Out-Of-The-Skybox curse that I do on a regular basis. It’s a nice touch to save an unfortunate teammate, but the root of the problem, (the map itself glitching), shouldn’t rest on a fellow players shoulders. Otherwise, we get this problem. 

the problem is that host migration screws other ppl over because its bugged and not working as intended, it either drops you solo (GL finish a mission with out either best equipped RJ or best AW gear for RJ missions) or drops you from the game all together, and all i hear "well i do pugs cause get better drops"... i mean rly? so lets all screw PUB's, because that is what their for? right?

vor 14 Minuten schrieb ssxtriki:

the problem is that host migration screws other ppl over because its bugged and not working as intended, it either drops you solo (GL finish a mission with out either best equipped RJ or best AW gear for RJ missions) or drops you from the game all together, and all i hear "well i do pugs cause get better drops"... i mean rly? so lets all screw PUB's, because that is what their for? right?

I mean how long did we're begging at DE's House Door to fix the Spaghetti Multiplayer Code? They just didnt care.

12 minutes ago, ssxtriki said:

Exactly. At the end of the day, everyone’s goal is to get Good Loot regardless of method, morality?-whatever. Quitting a mission to retry isn’t a new thing, especially in looter-shooters. Good lord, the Gravewarden farm in Borderlands 3. 

What is new, however, is an in game mechanic of controlling someone’s character location regardless of distance to the actual player. Form Up can, will be, has been abused by salty people to “teach speed farmers a lesson”. It is trolling. Period. End of story.

Warframe, to my knowledge as a console player, one of the few games out there with a live feed chat channel built into it. While region chat is..... region chat, the recruiting tab is an invaluable part of the game itself. Need credits for decorating the dojo?-recruiting tab for some good ol’ Index runs. Low MR and you want Nekros?-some kind stranger will taxi you no issue. Want to run Veil and it’s difficult?-I was intrinsic 7 before my RJ was even finished because I volunteered to be engie gremlin on a PUB group. It isn’t hard to find people to play the game with you, and it’s a beautiful part of why WF keeps me in its player base. 

The reason why I’m so heated is because I can see how Form Up can be an issue long term. Much like Symetra’s portal off of cliffs, it seems like a good idea until suddenly everyone is using it for YouTube views. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

Warframe, to my knowledge as a console player, one of the few games out there with a live feed chat channel built into it. While region chat is..... region chat, the recruiting tab is an invaluable part of the game itself. Need credits for decorating the dojo?-recruiting tab for some good ol’ Index runs. Low MR and you want Nekros?-some kind stranger will taxi you no issue. Want to run Veil and it’s difficult?-I was intrinsic 7 before my RJ was even finished because I volunteered to be engie gremlin on a PUB group. It isn’t hard to find people to play the game with you, and it’s a beautiful part of why WF keeps me in its player base. 

Sadly that doesn't apply to everyone. Some players don't play at peak time and don't have a lot of play time for the day (I am one of those players). When I play literally no one is LF Veil runs and I don't have enough time to wait for players before I start my real life activities. 

So I run Railjack pub because it's quick and done (My Railjack is fully geared by the way). Now imagine a rusher joined and ruins or annoy you're only 1-5 runs for the day. That upsets you isn't it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ssxtriki said:

the problem is that host migration screws other ppl over because its bugged and not working as intended, it either drops you solo (GL finish a mission with out either best equipped RJ or best AW gear for RJ missions) or drops you from the game all together

Or keep the Doors in the Anomaly shut so you can't progress further.

One of the things i noticed for Anomaly is how easy it is to find Bugs from playing by yourself. I had to Abort one of my short Solo Runs today because the Map wasn't showing and the Loot Radar wasn't working right. Another time was when my Operator didn't have her AMP and invincible so i wouldn't open the secret Walls. So annoying since Solo is the best way to find rare Crates (Possibly 3 - 5 runs of Anomaly by doing the Aborting speed run Solo).

Edited by GPrime96

6 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Or keep the Doors in the Anomaly shut so you can't progress further.

One of the things i noticed for Anomaly is how easy it is to find Bugs from playing by yourself. I had to Abort one of my short Solo Runs today because the Map wasn't showing and the Loot Radar wasn't working right. Another time was when my Operator didn't have her AMP and invincible so i wouldn't open the secret Walls. So annoying since Solo is the best way to find rare Crates (Possibly 3 - 5 runs of Anomaly by doing the Aborting speed run Solo).

I would rather they remove one RNG layer of the grind (the worst layer), the ridiculously low spawn chance of Rare/Reinforced Containers.

If they remove that, rushers will drop dramatically and actually play the damn mission for once.

Edited by DrivaMain

4 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Sadly that doesn't apply to everyone. Some players don't play at peak time and don't have a lot of play time for the day (I am one of those players). When I play literally no one is LF Veil runs and I don't have enough time to wait for players before I start my real life activities. 

So I run Railjack pub because it's quick and done (My Railjack is fully geared by the way). Now imagine a rusher joined and ruins or annoy you're only 1-5 runs for the day. That upsets you isn't it?

No, because if I’m fully geared and want to run a mission without interference, I play solo. Actively seeking out randoms by having it on public despite having limited time to play, a good build, and other, better options to farm veil missions on?

It seems like all you want to do is cause drama on the forum and find excuses to justify trolling with Form Up. In the time it takes to wrestle randoms to join in on you, load, and troll them out of your game, I bet you could have already finished the mission solo. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

No, because if I’m fully geared and want to run a mission without interference, I play solo. Actively seeking out randoms by having it on public despite having limited time to play, a good build, and other, better options to farm veil missions on?

It seems like all you want to do is cause drama on the forum and find excuses to justify trolling with Form Up. In the time it takes to wrestle randoms to join in on you, load, and troll them out of your game, I bet you could have already finished the mission solo. 

Finishing it solo still takes a considerably long time (30 minutes fastest). I still don’t have the best avionics and I don’t have Cyngas.

Causing drama you say? I am just a victim, say drama all you want. We all know we will stop talking about it once DE intervenes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Finishing it solo still takes a considerably long time (30 minutes fastest). I still don’t have the best avionics and I don’t have Cyngas.

Causing drama you say? I am just a victim, say drama all you want. We all know we will stop talking about it once DE intervenes.

What better way to start drama than to pick at the bones of a looter shooter mechanic that has been around since the genera came about? Or threaten people for “annoying” you by trolling them with Form Up? Or writing every excuse on why that’s justified and you’re correct? 

Restarting a mission is nothing new. Destiny, Borderlands, Diablo, any game with loot will have people that farm a specific mission for a specific drop. 

Edited by (XB1)TheRosenBones

7 minutes ago, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

What better way to start drama than to pick at the bones of a looter shooter mechanic that has been around since the genera came about? Or threaten people for “annoying” you by trolling them with Form Up? Or writing every excuse on why that’s justified and you’re correct? 

You still can’t deny the fact that DE’s way of incorporating this horrible grind and the rusher’s mentality is causing all the ruckus here. Forcing hosts/captains to bring this mod. 

Out of around 10 host I joined in Sentient Runs in the past days, 3 of them has form up.

and that concludes our argument, I am leaving this thread. Don’t even bother quoting at this point.

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

You still can’t deny the fact that DE’s way of incorporating this horrible grind and the rusher’s mentality is causing all the ruckus here. Forcing hosts/captains to bring this mod. 

Out of around 10 host I joined in Sentient Runs in the past days, 3 of them has form up.

and that concludes our argument, I am leaving this thread. Don’t even bother quoting at this point.

I mean, even if I did quote you I doubt I could change your mind. But regardless of toxic grind, you shouldn’t be toxic to fellow gamers in retaliation because that is a ban waiting to happen. 🙂

• Like 1

If you want to rush and quit during a mission if you don't like your loot please don't use pub ! 

How can someone thinks it's normal to mess up with random people looking for people to play the game together by doing their selfish farm? Go solo or with a premade party if you don't want to play a mission from a to z, that's common sense.

Edited by (PS4)Herrwann69
  • Like 1

Just now, DrivaMain said:

Says the rusher, the culprit. 

20 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I am leaving this thread.

Hard to take the word of hypocrite, and once again you can avoid this issue by using recruiting chat to find a group to play veil missions and maybe a smart move to do is not play on the node with the anomaly in the first place oh wait you really crave causing easily avoidable drama. 

Seriously why is it hard for people to realise that pubs are like public transportation or walmart past 1am, it's  a mix bag that probably won't work the way you want it to except in this case you have fully stock fridge and a car to avoid it.

Did like 250+ sentient ship runs, haven't seen a red container till now

This needs to be changed, either let us allow to buy the ephemera or make the sentient ship stay permanently.. 

I am annoyed by this tideous grind with so many rng layers.. 

1. Ship spawns on timer, stays for 30mins, we need to rush and do as many fast runs as we can 

2. We need the rng to get those particular rooms where the red containers usually have chance to spawn

3. We need to be lucky to get red container and not yellow (apparently both are rare so, ya rng again) 

4. We need the rng to get the ephemera or umbra forma out of it(mind u, it contains 4 or 5 different capturas of that place) 

So, this grind is not what warframe used to have, I wouldn't mind the grind if the sentient ship wasn't on timer and stayed always.. We could farm it whenever we can.. But this made things worse, too badly designed rng

See as I said in many posts, lemme say again some of my possible ideas what DE can do to balance it out :

1. Make a mini sentient boss inside the ship which will spawn always but has chance to drop the ephemera 5%

2. Make the ephemeras tradeable 

3. Give those rare containers in other tilesets also like Lua 

4. Make the ephemera a rare drop from ropalolyst(technically a sentient bird so makes sense) 

•  

1 hour ago, EzioTheEagle said:

Did like 250+ sentient ship runs, haven't seen a red container till now

•  

Have you (or anyone) got umbra forma since DE nerfed its drop?  Im not convinced it spawns at all.

Also no one would care about this ephemera if it was this common and easy to obtain. The entire design is a massive failure if no one wants to *play* this mode, only to rush for another roll at rare reward and abort.

3 hours ago, Monolake said:

Also no one would care about this ephemera if it was this common and easy to obtain. 

I would, because I like cosmetics and am not so insecure as to put value into things based solely on exclusivity. Seems to carry through to others as well since there's a market for Lich Ephemeras, people put on a whole show about the ESO ephemera being too rare, and so on, which note are all far more easy to acquire than the sentient ephemera.

5 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

I would, because I like cosmetics and am not so insecure as to put value into things based solely on exclusivity. Seems to carry through to others as well since there's a market for Lich Ephemeras, people put on a whole show about the ESO ephemera being too rare, and so on, which note are all far more easy to acquire than the sentient ephemera.

Rarity affects value, it's economics 101.  The issue is that everyone would forget about this game mode too if not for rare rewards. The entire mission structure needs redesign, now its as bad as slot machine instead of action game.

So you haven't got umbra forma either and havent met anyone who found it after the nerf?

• Like 1