Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon and Nekros Prime Vault Available Now

Marcooose

2 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime are back by popular demand! 

i can understand for Nekros, everone wanted him unvaulted for his accesories but why Oberon? jut a quick look in comments shows us what we realy want .-.

I'm probably the only one that's been wanting to get a chance at farming Oberon Prime again soon; I missed my chance to get one more part (more specifically, his Systems).

That said, I would've liked Trinity Prime to be unvaulted (I have MIGHTY NEEDS for that Lobster Prime). Perhaps in the near future, you guys can put in 3 Prime Vaults at a time instead of 2 and base it on global player inventory instead of through gameplay and otter means, as stated here:

Another big change we’re discussing is geared towards the oldest content at large - Frost, Ember, and Loki have repeated too many times over the years. Our plan is to cycle in the oldest Vault content through gameplay and other offerings - stay tuned! 

Just something to keep in mind.

I'm gonna have to echo the general bewilderment that this unvaulting wasn't Trinity/Nekros. Trinity and her kit deserve a moment to shine for those of us without Twitch Prime, and the life/death theme practically makes itself, it's rather poetic. 

The Prime Vault opens on February 11 at 2 p.m. ET for PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One!

Didn't the current vault arrive on Switch like a month or at least a few weeks later than on all other platforms? We should get more time (a few weeks) to farm the current unvault, you could also open Nekros/Oberon at the same time (Feb 11) but close Ash/Vaubans vault later.

13 hours ago, saghzs said:

How about a Trinity Prime unvault?
She has been in the vault for over 2 years now, along with Dual Kamas Prime and that Kubrow Collar.
Twitch Prime doesnt count as a unvault, not everyone has access to that, and its only free for the first time.
And even then, we got Nekros Prime as a drop from Tennocon 2019, when Trinity got removed from Twitch Prime quite a while earlier.

Everything you say is true except the bit in bold, most people I know including myself should have got it but didn't. 

Give us the dual kamas for the love of the norse gods! 

I get that you guys want Trinity Prime to be a Twitch Prime reward, but could you then add her weapons to the Twitch rewards. They are almost impossible to get, other than spending huge amounts of platinum on the market.

Archived