Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon and Nekros Prime Vault Available Now

Marcooose

This could've been Trinity. She was vaulted in 2017, and switch tenno hasn't even seen her outside of that Twitch Prime drop which to my knowledge has ended. Oberon left last year. Hell, Dual Kamas Prime is the most expensive weapon on the switch market right now. Please reconsider changing the lineup.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Shonaney:

If i look at the market prices for frames and the gear they come with, i see other demands 😄

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Market Price up to the longest "regular" vaulted frame Trinity:

Loki Prime    270 pl
Oberon Prime    90 pl
Frost Prime    160 pl
Ember Prime    140
Nova Prime    120
Mag Prime    110
Banshee Prime    95
Nekros Prime    175
Trinity Prime    110

Not to forget the Dual Kamas are at 200+
Hiding Trin behind Twitch Prime paywall doesnt count as unvault...at least for me

So if there is a demand ... it isnt Oberon...

Just because there is demand for one,DE should not be forced to do so,there are *as u can see on the lovely market u quoted these prices from* many players with sets to sell,Trinity Prime is barely worth 100-140p.That is absolutely nothing compared to Rivens for example,which u can sell in order to gain platinum.Unvaults were supposed to bring back Warframes whose set supplies are very dry and therefore hard to obtain.If u unable to sell anything u  currently have,let me tell you this.Produce some Derelict Keys,get some good mods,sell them and buy a set.With a little bit of luck you will have the trinity Set within two days (even if u play only 2 hours a day).If u tell me that is too much effort then I am speechless.Furthermore,there is no need for Prime Warframes since there is no difference between a normal or primed frame in terms of abilities,thus nothing is locked for you.

Great time to rework Nekros............

Nekros is my #1 most used frame and I havent touched him in a year...  part of the reason for that is his horrible kit.  1,2,4 are worthless.  He has one good ability and thats all I use which is simply a turn on/off ability.  Boring.................ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

Lets give the enemy a reason to be in terror of Nekros.

Oberon is awesome but he is stuck being my Terralyst killer =(.  I hate eidolons.  I need to free him up and get him back into the mix.

On 2020-02-04 at 5:31 PM, Shonaney said:

If i look at the market prices for frames and the gear they come with, i see other demands 😄

Hide contents

Market Price up to the longest "regular" vaulted frame Trinity:

Loki Prime    270 pl
Oberon Prime    90 pl
Frost Prime    160 pl
Ember Prime    140
Nova Prime    120
Mag Prime    110
Banshee Prime    95
Nekros Prime    175
Trinity Prime    110

Not to forget the Dual Kamas are at 200+
Hiding Trin behind Twitch Prime paywall doesnt count as unvault...at least for me

So if there is a demand ... it isnt Oberon...

The only thing I see there is prime hoarders crying at the massive devaluation of vaulted frames over the last 2 years 😞

• 1 month later...

Funny, I never thought of Nekros and Oberon as opposites, but I guess it fits.

But yes, Trinity should have been unvaulted instead of Nekros. Although maybe this whole Vault should have had a different theme. Most of us got Nekros Prime from Tennocon 2019 already.

IDK, is Oberon Prime actually good? Not asking about whether it is worth farming, but would he ever be better than the stereotypical healer, Trinity Prime?

At least the Prime weapons are good.Silva and Aegis is pretty popular, so I guess the Prime variant is also. Sybaris isn't so popular, but it is still a decent gun IMO, Tigris Prime is the biggie here, and is extremely popular, and the same to Galantine Prime.

• 2 weeks later...
Il y a 3 heures, kgabor a dit :

Meh, i'm just waiting for a Nyx Prime unvault, as an older player i still don't have Scindo Prime.

Nyx was unvaulted last summer though. With Rhino. I mean it's not impossible but I'd wager it's unlikely. 

I would really like Nova  Banshee, Trinity or Mag. Only primes I don't have in the game yet. 

Archived