Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 18 Accepted Items!

[DE]Taylor

Hi Tenno,

Round 18 is here, featuring some brand new TennoGen content and creators! 

I know we’re all waiting for the list, so let’s just cut to the chase -- more info about this round and feedback for non-accepted items can be found at the bottom of this thread.

Warframe Skins

Warframe Helmets

Weapon Skins

Syandanas

Chest Armor Pieces

Operator Accessories

If you have a favourite item that didn’t make it, don’t fret! There’s a good chance we’ll be working with the creator to help get it across the finish line. Usually technical or stylistic issues are the main cause for rejection, but we do our best to help pieces with great promise get accepted to the game.

Feedback will be sent out as early as next week, but if you’re a creator and you’d like some critique on your submitted pieces, please feel free to send me a forum DM and we’ll do our best to send you a quick write-up.

:community:

Only 6 Warframe skins? Don't get me wrong, the selections were great, but that may be the lowest amount from all the previous Rounds. Especially considering how skins are usually the biggest attraction for TennoGen, I'd thought there would be more picks. Hopefully the next Round wont take too long to announce, considering how I'd imagine Round 19 to mostly be revisions.

18 minutes ago, Steel_Centurion said:

There were so many great skins for Warframes that still don't even have skins. This was a really disappointing round.

Uhh, not sure if 3 skins count for being "so many".

1 hour ago, Scruffel said:

Only 6 Warframe skins? Don't get me wrong, the selections were great, but that may be the lowest amount from all the previous Rounds. Especially considering how skins are usually the biggest attraction for TennoGen, I'd thought there would be more picks. Hopefully the next Round wont take to long to announce, considering how I'd imagine Round 19 to mostly be revisions.

Looking back at past TennoGen rounds, this round is tied with Round 10 for having the fewest added Warframe Skins with the number of added skins being just 6 - though Round 10 is still technically the 'worst' round overall for having the fewest item additions in general, with only 10 new things being added to the game. Even then the reason so few skins were added for that round was because Round 10 happened to be Halloween Themed, and they straight up stated in the post that the reason for adding so few things was because of that theme, no clue what the reason is this time; resources might be stretched thin? Empyrean fixes and expansion, Lich Fixes, Duviri Paradox, New War. Might not have much time or hands-on-deck to work with TennoGen creators to polish up as many submissions as they've accepted during past rounds.

45 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Sweetness, been waiting for Ivara's Zamriu to get in ❤️ I missed the old V1 helmet, but I still love the design overall. Oh and Faven's iconic Graxx work has finally graced Ivara, wonderful. Will pick these up instantly whenever you guys release.

4 minutes ago, RippledChips said:

Wisp's Diva skin isn't in here? Really disappointed... Thought for sure it'd be here considering the diva chest armour was included in the last round. 😭

It wasn't updated for the Round, in fact Lukinu said they were taking a break from working on TennoGen for a while and so didn't have any of their items updated. Hopefully they come back soon and creatively rejuvenated.

I am ecstatic that the Hitsu San heavy blade was added. I was slightly dismayed when I got the Graxx Karv’r skin as it was waaay thinner than I thought is was going to be. Here’s hoping the Suprema blade is as thick as Hitsu and Reil said it will be in there discussion/comments section(s). Oberon’s skin that goes with it is also an awesome addition and will definitely be a day one for me as he is one of my top 3 fav frames

I'm glad that the Oberon Youkai Skin was added. But why not the Saryn Night-Hunter skin? I fear the same fate for that skin like it happened with Jotunheim-Skin for Loki where the second version became less great than the previous version.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Burger_Magic said:

I for real thought that they would include the Agito Gauss skin, or the Nidus Technocyte skin, but nope. Here have 2 ivara skins and another wisp skin for good measure. 

you're right. gauss agito & nidus technocyte skin was high rank in most popular-voted skins. 
DE should  accept them ingame, but they didn't D:(    

Archived