Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make rank 5 Arcanes cost "only" 20 rank 0

Mephane

This way, if you already have two rank 3s (e.g. stacking them now), you can merge them directly together for the new rank 5. With the 21 requirement, however, you will end up one rank 0 version short of completing rank 5. You want to take away stacking, fine, I see your reasoning. But no need to punish us with extra grind for it.

Edited by Mephane

7 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

Won't it be 20 anyway?

1 for rank 1, 2 for rank 2....

1+2+3+4+5=20.. oh that's 15. 😄

2+3+4+5+6=19 is that right? 😵

Need to include the rank 0 aswell, which is the one getting upgraded with the 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, so 21 is the number, unless DE changes the upgrading so its 1+2+3+4+5 for a total of 15 arcanes, or some other combination that keeps the number the same at 20 as it is now.

I dont see the fuzz though. Yeah it sucks in some cases but in the end we get alot more strength in total out of the two slots at the cost of 2 extra arcanes.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

I'm sure DE is trying to avoid the situation where you are essentially getting the power of 4 Arcane slots.

i dont care what they are avoiding i cant remember about what but in favor of changing many grind aspect of the game they stand hard on side "we wont lower grind cause that would be not fair to ppl who already did the grind" so how fair is to any1 who already did grind for 2x arcanes and now need to grind 1 more and get 1.5x effect of that arcane?
even more if the arcanes will be easier to get which i believe still be hard to grind how thats fair to other players?
but ok lets forget about what i wrote above
cooldowns on arcanes? 
nerfing good equipment should not be a solution but buffing useless one to make it usefull

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

But thats not even what happens currently aside going from R0->R1.

so imagine a scenario if we could not equip multiple mods with same effect (ex. heavy caliber - serration or even 60% status mods) in favor of making us start using different mods that are useless but wait just so we dont feel so punished we gonna get 75% with 1 mod of what we would get with 2x mods wile on top adding cooldown to some of them
and this is current situation of the arcane rework

we cant play same game all the time and changes needs to be made but does any of u really think this will be good change or a fair one and a better solution could not take place?

i can say that would be ok changes but i cant say they would be good or fair

13 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

to be fair, they can put it as high as they want and just say "Scarlet Spear will have a shop, just buy them". which is true, you'll be able to buy arcanes so DE will likely not see it as an issue, even if everyone else does.

Yeah, but it would really be nice if they threw a bone towards us who have duplicate rank 3 arcanes and cannot stack them any more, to at least let us transition to the new system with the least amount of friction possible.