Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies are a bit squishy as hell

mantasas17x

9 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I was always of the opinion that :

Serration like mods should be removed (and damage should rise with weapon level) this would also need a rework of all the + damage mods and rivens would need a refresher to calculations. 

Mutishot should reduce damage per shot (or use ammo from the pool) to make effective DPS rise vs Qol acceptable. 

Elemental damage should replace the base damage. 

Nah no dumb dumbs allowed

On 2020-03-05 at 6:45 PM, mantasas17x said:

I am not complaining i am aware i kinda use really strong weapon, was just interested in more opinions than my own

On 2020-03-05 at 6:32 PM, Yxivi said:

Players: DE plz nerf them enemies, they too stronk!!!

DE: *nerf enemies*

Players: WTF DE enemies too squishy!!!

PS: I know that those players might NOT be the same group of players. 

... Yxivi pretty much summed it up.... my opinion, that is...

... I still think they made a wrong move by removing the 5-tier difficulty option we had back in U7. I was indeed having fun running those on the hardest difficulty (and being rewarded by it with something more than what's given in the droplist) while seeing everyone else running on the easiest difficulty because AI enemies were, still are and will be ignored...

On 2020-03-05 at 10:18 AM, mantasas17x said:

by a bit i mean i feel like they are made of paper while my warframe is made of steel. Usually to one shot lvl 80 enemies i need at least 3x multi on my nikana now i do not need multiplayer at all they just die in one hit also speaking of which my warframe used to be one shot but now i am just tanky as hell barely taking dmg, I am happy with enemies doint being sponges opens up oportunities for more weapons to use but also being made of steel feels a bit easier. But I am unsure if its bad or good change 

Enemies are supposed to be squishy if you have good builds! Space ninjas are gods and powerful. That's fun. 

On 2020-03-06 at 2:32 AM, Yxivi said:

Players: DE plz nerf them enemies, they too stronk!!!

DE: *nerf enemies*

Players: WTF DE enemies too squishy!!!

PS: I know that those players might NOT be the same group of players. 

I have been in these forums for 2 years and I have never seen anyone complain about the enemies being too strong.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

I have been in these forums for 2 years and I have never seen anyone complain about the enemies being too strong.

Oh, you never saw a thread complaining about bullet sponge enemies? Hmm, maybe lurk the forums more?
Armor scaling is a problem and DE should fix it. The update is trying to change that but it came with some more changes (shield-gating, frame armor buff, new status effects, etc), so we feel a lot more powerful while the enemies have been toned down. 

6 hours ago, Yxivi said:

Oh, you never saw a thread complaining about bullet sponge enemies? Hmm, maybe lurk the forums more?
Armor scaling is a problem and DE should fix it. The update is trying to change that but it came with some more changes (shield-gating, frame armor buff, new status effects, etc), so we feel a lot more powerful while the enemies have been toned down. 

Bullet sponge was a problem now it solves but we still need difficulty. Best way to increase difficulty is to add new mechanics and sometimes having enemies deal high dmg is also fine, but no bullet sponges!

9 hours ago, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

It's actually a lot of fun if you're running with your friends, even if it's just the one friend

I guess if you play with friends, you will have someone to chat to as you get stuck in a crewship and end up falling endlessly through the world.

31 minutes ago, DraekoSilver said:

I guess if you play with friends, you will have someone to chat to as you get stuck in a crewship and end up falling endlessly through the world.

Once you realise you can oneshot a crewship by hitting it in the engine or nacelle with the main gun, you'll never leave your ship again

Also I think they fixed that

DE had to choose between nerfing the enemies or the players first. If they had nerfed the players, I guarantee you there would have been worse backlash. 

I'd say they made the right call and for now the people that think the game is too hard have a chance...for now.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

Once you realise you can oneshot a crewship by hitting it in the engine or nacelle with the main gun, you'll never leave your ship again

Also I think they fixed that

It was not fixed the last time I played to get the ephemera.

il y a 49 minutes, Battle.Mage a dit :

we gathered mods and upgrades since years. but what about new players? 🤦‍♂️

The new players don't need to be able to kill a ennemi level 180. (nothing in the game require to do it)

It should be the difference between a player with 70 hours in the game and a player with 700 hours.

il y a 23 minutes, (PS4)Double991 a dit :

DE had to choose between nerfing the enemies or the players first. If they had nerfed the players, I guarantee you there would have been worse backlash. 

I'd say they made the right call and for now the people that think the game is too hard have a chance...for now.

They should not nerf the player.

They should give us more mission were the actual level of power of a player is needed.

We need stronger enemies, not weaker warframe.