Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime Access Ends March 31

[DE]Helen

b0fddebf903e5dc9c33d3b23705ec70e_845x230

On March 31, Ivara Prime Prowls out of Prime Access!

This is your last chance to get instant access to Ivara Prime, Baza Prime, Aksomati Prime and exclusive Cosmetics.

Ivara Prime Access

• Ivara Prime: As regal and lethal as a nighttime wood, this is the queen of the hunt in her ultimate form.
  • Baza Prime: The Orokin-engineered definition of silent lethality.
  • Aksomati Prime: The elegant Aksomati precisely refined to its ultimate manifestation.
  • Ivara Prime Glyphs: Display your Ivara Prime loyalty

Ivara Prime Accessories

• Apavada Prime Syandana
  • Anasa Ayatan Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Prime Items Entering the Vault

• Limbo Prime
  • Pyrana Prime
  • Destreza Prime

If these Prime Weapons and Warframe (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

• Like 5

Wait what? Do you really not understand the current situation in the world?! You should GIVE US TITANIA PRIME TODAY ?! Just click one button and BOOM! Ready! Something to do in this game, something to keep people at home! Goddamn it DE Give us a reason to play him!

Sure DElay Scarlet Spear, but give us at least Titania Prime do drop. She's ready, you got her... just give her to us!

• Like 9

Honestly with this virus going on, I don’t think DE should be rolling out any more prime warframes as a lot of people are currently unemployed or soon to be unemployed, pretty much can’t afford to pay for the prime warframes, I think DE honestly should take a step back a reconsider releasing any future prime warframes or at least drop the price so that those that still have jobs can afford to get it... asking 80 bucks right now is kind of high if you ask me.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)static212 said:

Honestly with this virus going on, I don’t think DE should be rolling out any more prime warframes as a lot of people are currently unemployed or soon to be unemployed, pretty much can’t afford to pay for the prime warframes, I think DE honestly should take a step back a reconsider releasing any future prime warframes or at least drop the price so that those that still have jobs can afford to get it... asking 80 bucks right now is kind of high if you ask me.

If you can't afford them, you don't need to buy them. You know you can earn them in game, right?

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, (PS4)static212 said:

duuuuude...

8 minutes ago, LixSin said:

You know you can earn them in game, right?

Exactly... what's the problem?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, (PS4)static212 said:

Maybe you should consider some sort of savings plan.  PA is not essential for living.  If you're concerned about $80.00 for PA I can think about more important things to be buying right now other than PA. 

• Like 7