Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

2 minutes ago, FaithRose said:
  • TYPE: In game In Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: My team received a different score than I did. I was host. They scored around 6100 points and I only scored around 5600 (estimates there were more numbers)
  • VISUAL: Didn't take a screen cap
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Everyone should have gotten the same score
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got a different score
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First occurrence today

Can confirm. She entered first every mission, and left 'last' (Last person to the exit). We should have gotten equivalent scores, but... somehow, someway.

On 2020-03-31 at 12:41 AM, ILucjusz said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After finishing driving 5 Murex ships away and returning from mission, starting another one right off spawns Sentient fighters being lvl. 110. It doesn't happen to Splinters, however.
  • VISUAL: I assume You'll belive me xD, it's easy to replicate
  • REPRODUCTION: After getting back from completed Murex Raid one must start another raid (without leaving for Orbiter). First 2 or 4 fighters will always be lvl 110.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Starting mission with normal scaling, not one "leaked" from previous, ended session.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: State enemies' scaling of Railjack (eg. fires, some boarders) seem to reflect state from previous mission, as if game attempted to continue closed mission into starting one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Nearly certain that always when conditions are met.

This bug probably was posted by someone else already, I just tried to give as much info as possible 🙂

OMG Really serious update on this one.

So it seems like it affects not only Host's Railjack, but can force usimg someone else"s one.

So it goes like this:

After joining other Host's mission, Host Migration occurred, leaving only me in mission. After compliting it, I went back to Operation Relay and decided to start another Murex Raid as a Host. When I loaded into the mission, I quickly found out that I wasn't piloting my own Railjack, but the one I was forced to use in previous mission.

I consider it to be really game-breaking at this point, I hope it will be easy for You to resolve.

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [I'm a Chinese player. After 27.3.8.2, there is a serious code bug in the Chinese area. The reason is unknown. The specific performance is: the sky team of scarlet spear cannot receive the code from the ground (even if there are ten teams on the ground and only one team in the sky, there will be the problem of not receiving the code). ]
VISUAL: []
REPRODUCTION: [ Switch to Chinese language or region]
EXPECTED RESULT: [ Sky Team can receive the code, resume normal play, and compensate Chinese area players for token rewards.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Chinese players can't complete the target of Destroyer 100, resulting in the loss of bonus points.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Since version 27.3.8.2, the Chinese language zone has barely met its goal of evicting 100 several times.]

I'm a Chinese Gamer. After 27.3.8.2, there were serious code errors in the China region. Interestingly, this bug only appears in China. I don't know if it's the internet or something. The problem has been in China since the official version 27.3.8.2, and I thought the DE would fix it as soon as possible, but it didn't. Given the specificity of the issue, I sent the message to the forum, hoping that De would notice that there was a big problem with the scarlet spear in China. This will result in: Chinese regional players, Sky can not receive ground player code, unable to complete the expulsion of 100 goals, and lost the ranking points bonus. Chinese players need to spend twice as much time as non-chinese players to solve the reward problem and can not redeem the reward in time. There is a sense of abandonment among Chinese players. If the DE can not be repaired in time or if there is another solution, we hope that the DE can notify them by email in time. Thank you!

The Chinese player is in a state of collapse in the scarlet spear task, only ground task, scarlet spear play in the Chinese region is also equivalent to in a state of collapse, but DE in 27.3.8.2 update, quite quiet, has the DE not found a major problem in the chinese-speaking region?

Because English is not good, so I used the translation software. If a sentence does not work, I hope to understand

Edited by qingqingzijin
更详细的描述
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Flotilla
  • DESCRIPTION: After driving off more than half of the Murexes (just below 70/100 I think) and still half an hour left on the timer, the Flotilla chat of Scarlet Spear 18 suddenly went quiet for a while (around 10:55 CET). Then the message 'dispatched' appeared and chat resumed. However, the Murex count was reset to 0/100. Needless to say the event failed.
  • VISUAL: I have screenshots, but haven't hosted them anywhere. Too much hassle because I don't believe anything is going to be done about it in any case.

• TYPE: In game In Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: While in a ground mission the display for scanning progress and oplinks seemed to lag behind. Upon fully finishing the condrix mission (after the 17th one) and returning to the flotilla, I am given me a different and incorrect reward than everyone else in my team.
  • VISUAL: Screenshot below is from the flotilla, displaying the leaderboard. ExtremeFear, _Vlad_15 and lelix were my squadmates.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown black magic.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Score of 4131, like everyone else in my team.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Score of 270 and some wasted effort.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be luck of the draw. This incorrect scoring bug has happened on several runs on consecutive days, while playing with completely random people. Unfortunately it seems to happen more often than not.

Resetting my router, verifying files and other common fixes have had no effect.

Q7km9ZY.jpg

Edited by BlackSuitRiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_6p3LLCEXI

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: coming back from a mission which bugged out leaving us unable to place the uplink satellite, I was put into this state of flying forward. The sound of falling (air wooshing) continued into other missions
  • VISUAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_6p3LLCEXI also there is a grineer ship in the relay, maybe that has something to do with it?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: load the flotilla normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: perpetual motion machine

3小时前 , qingqingzijin 说:

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [I'm a Chinese player. After 27.3.8.2, there is a serious code bug in the Chinese area. The reason is unknown. The specific performance is: the sky team of scarlet spear cannot receive the code from the ground (even if there are ten teams on the ground and only one team in the sky, there will be the problem of not receiving the code). ]
VISUAL: []
REPRODUCTION: [ Switch to Chinese language or region]
EXPECTED RESULT: [ Sky Team can receive the code, resume normal play, and compensate Chinese area players for token rewards.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Chinese players can't complete the target of Destroyer 100, resulting in the loss of bonus points.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Since version 27.3.8.2, the Chinese language zone has barely met its goal of evicting 100 several times.]

I'm a Chinese Gamer. After 27.3.8.2, there were serious code errors in the China region. Interestingly, this bug only appears in China. I don't know if it's the internet or something. The problem has been in China since the official version 27.3.8.2, and I thought the DE would fix it as soon as possible, but it didn't. Given the specificity of the issue, I sent the message to the forum, hoping that De would notice that there was a big problem with the scarlet spear in China. This will result in: Chinese regional players, Sky can not receive ground player code, unable to complete the expulsion of 100 goals, and lost the ranking points bonus. Chinese players need to spend twice as much time as non-chinese players to solve the reward problem and can not redeem the reward in time. There is a sense of abandonment among Chinese players. If the DE can not be repaired in time or if there is another solution, we hope that the DE can notify them by email in time. Thank you!

The Chinese player is in a state of collapse in the scarlet spear task, only ground task, scarlet spear play in the Chinese region is also equivalent to in a state of collapse, but DE in 27.3.8.2 update, quite quiet, has the DE not found a major problem in the chinese-speaking region?

Because English is not good, so I used the translation software. If a sentence does not work, I hope to understand

Yea and only Simplified Chinese region will encounter your bugs. (Traditional Chinese doesn't) Many players give up trying space missions.

Edited by Haraniak

• DESCRIPTION: Kill codes not being sent or received even though there were 10 ground squads and 4 Space squads. Then the Murex reset from 75/100 to 0/100 with around 1 hour left. Needless to say the mission failed. All leader boards also reset.
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, this is all server side stuff.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to get an easy win and a healthy dose of bonus rewards from my 2x17 runs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got zero bonus rewards. Nothing. What a waste of time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Considering 70-80% of relays are sitting at 0/100 I'd say the reproduction rate is pretty high. What a scam.

• TYPE: [In-Game] 
  • DESCRIPTION: [I was leveling up Arcane energizer to level 4, after using almost all my points of the event. After consuming all the arcanes, the arcane remained at zero level. I was in the event lobby when the bug happened]
  • VISUAL: [https://postimg.cc/gallery/yJzqxfb]
  • 2020-04-07.png

2020-04-07-3.png

2020-04-07-4.png

I don't want to come off mean/rude, I understand that you are under hard times but we got an event that unplayable, 1 month to get some good rewards yet iv tried to play many times and can't, I got to play about 10 hours of the event so far, here is a list of bugs that come from me and some other friends. 

1, Crash every time I load in rail jack.
2, Cant enter rail jack murex.
3, Screen turns black when exiting murex.
4, Can't start murex raid in the Scarlet sphere.
5, GUI bugs {
. Can't see oplinks placed down
. Can't see codes getting sent
}
6. Codes are not getting sent in some Scarlet sphere.
7. Scarlet sphere showing wrong about of completed Murex.

this is just some bugs that I know thank you for reading.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Limbo in squad purposed high-range Cataclysm and rendered the exit ports of the Railjack non-functional, effectively locking squadmates in the ship.
  • VISUAL: Not available; squadmate name redacted due to no-shaming policy. Occurs on all Railjack exit ports.
  • REPRODUCTION: Purpose a Limbo in a multi-player squad with high ability range, and the exit ports enveloped by the ability should not function. (but should, as this exploit causes squadmates to be locked in the Railjack)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The exit ports of the Railjack should ignore all Warframe abilities and, therefore, allow passage out of the ship even if the Cataclysm ability is cast over them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Limbo's Cataclysm ability sealed Railjack exit ports and locked squadmates in the Railjack.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once so far; I will edit this post when and if this issue occurs again.

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Finished space mission, all 5 murex routed.
  • VISUAL: 2230A800C8B3A8C7BEC9CD8C9E3D81DC7B55A8A4
  • REPRODUCTION: Finished mission, full murex routed, Railjack was boarded by both greneer and sentients, crewships nearby.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All enemies should have been removed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crewship in the relay, unable to move beyond this point in the screenshot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [New Murex mission has Sentient enemies on board]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [I am not sure, but I have to be host and possibly the squad is not full. When I start new Murex mission after we finished the previous one without cleaning all Sentinet enemies on board.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [New misison should have no enemies on board.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I can see Sentinent enemies on board. If I abort the mission and start new one again the Railjack is empty as expected.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [N/A]

TYPE: In Game, Scarlet spear space mission

DESCRIPTION: Oplink 1 shot after re entering railjack, dies the second it loses invincibility

REPRODUCTION: We got it 3 times on the run after 2nd murex, 1 person stayed out on 3rd run and it still happened

EXPECTED RESULT: Oplink should not randomly explode?

OBSERVED RESULT: Oplink go boom, Went from the Invinciblity from re entering the RJ to dead in a split second with no enemies shooting it

REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 on the run, others confirmed in relay chat

• DESCRIPTION: Next murex wave just started so I wanted to go to flotilla. There was only one option, but it always loaded me to flotilla with NO MUREX WAVES DETECTED hologram. I did it a couple of times and it finally showed me all the flotillas that worked and I could join the event.
  • VISUAL:
  • WzgXl3b.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Wait till next wave and try to run it as soon as possible?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Well it should load into normal flotilla and not this ghost one.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It always loaded me to the one on the screenshot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Well, first time since the newest hotfix. Before I could get to these empty flotillas from the list of flotillas(but these showed Empty/Busy state), but this time there was only one that didn't even have a Calm or Busy state.
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing murex raid. After driving away a few the next one was invisible. It was still there so I could get in. Another time not only there were no murexes - whole map was empty.
  • VISUAL:
  • wGIa7wj.pngM9gmZdp.png
  • Y84UNZb.pngWFWjmXu.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know. Play the murex raid?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Well, it should be visible. It shoudn't happen.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Murex wasn't visible as you can see on the screenshots. And that one time there was nothing, not even the UI.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Sometimes. It wasn't the first time. But the empty map was only once.

• DESCRIPTION: I got zaw riven from sortie. It was to kill sentients. So I equipped it on my Paracesis which I use to kill them on murex raids and went there. I killed the amount I needed and the challenge was complete. However when I loaded into the flotilla the riven roll screen popped up, riven I accepted the riven, but the menu didn't dissapear. I was stuck there unable to do ANYTHING. I couldn't click anywhere, coudn't use Escape key. I needed to ALT+F4 the game.
  • VISUAL
  • Vc4ffse.png
  • REPRODUCTION: It was the first time I opened a riven there. So I have no idea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The riven menu screen should dissapear.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It didn't. I was stuck. Had to ALT+F4.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Again, I have no idea.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Switching to operator mode inside the murex during scarlet spear raid causes mission failure.
  • VISUAL: No visual, EE.log --> https://filebin.net/1misfgxr93zrsh7x
  • REPRODUCTION: It happens early in the mission when I'm alone in the squad, whether I'm in solo mode or using matchmaking.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Switching to operator mode without failing the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission failure.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every time if I'm the only one in the squad.

• DESCRIPTION:I play the same missions in a four-member squad with my clan members and I get a smaller score EVERY TIME! Now you did it even worse! You rob me for 5 076 points!
  • VISUAL: gpiVHCo.png
  • REPRODUCTION: HOW?! Give me back all my lost points, from the beginning of this crappiest, buggiest event/update EVER!!!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: This is obvious! Since we play exactly the same missions, we should get the same result, right?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I lose time, I lose my nerves, I lose points scored exactly the same way as other team members!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: EVERY GOD DAMN TIME!!!

• DESCRIPTION: THERE ARE NO KILL CODES! We somehow drove away one murex and as usual the UI broke. Then there were no kill codes. We are wasting time, ground team's kill codes are sent but not received. We were waiting for ONE KILL CODE MORE THAN 20 MINUTES! After nearly 50 minutes in the game we were at 4/9 kill codes and got tired and frustrated so we chose to go back to flotilla. When I joined the squad flotilla were at about 60+/100, the flotilla was at nearly 100(96/100) when we were going back since we got tired of waiting. 
  • VISUAL
  • 0OgvHPR.pnguNuiQ1f.pngU3rBRUm.pngcqPvJxZ.pngw49zXDT.pngWUPqy3k.pngA3FLpJi.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Pretty much all the time. WITH EACH NEW HOTFIX it gets worse. Before I could do one 5 murexes in 15-20 minutes, now I can barely do 1 in twice the time. You are just braking the game even more and taking fun out of it. Nerf whats fun and not fix the game. Why are you trying to kill your game DE?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: KILL CODES RECEIVED...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I explained it all in description, I'm not gonna say it again....
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time.

• DESCRIPTION: On a Murex Raid mission, after repelling the first Murex, I noticed there were no enemies spawning to fight the Railjack, with space being completely devoid of anything other the the mission objectives and the Murex.
    Inside of the Murex, enemies would spawn normally, but whereas previous runs would have Sentients only drop Intact Sentient Cores and at a low rate, their drop table had reverted to the one described in the wiki, with many Intact Sentient Cores dropping, as well as a "Regional drop" not usually present on Murex Raids.
    This Regional Drop was likely set to the Orokin Void drop table as Sentients would often drop Argon Crystals  and Orokin Cells, upon leaving, the mission cleared screen showed up normally, but the Railjack was stuck warping back to the Flotilla for a long time and I chose to leave manually.

• EXPECTED RESULT: Regular Murex Raid enemy spawn and drop tables
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No enemy spawns on space, irregular drop tables from Sentients inside the Murex
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once

47 minutes ago, theVersu said:
  • DESCRIPTION: THERE ARE NO KILL CODES! We somehow drove away one murex and as usual the UI broke. Then there were no kill codes. We are wasting time, ground team's kill codes are sent but not received. We were waiting for ONE KILL CODE MORE THAN 20 MINUTES! After nearly 50 minutes in the game we were at 4/9 kill codes and got tired and frustrated so we chose to go back to flotilla. When I joined the squad flotilla were at about 60+/100, the flotilla was at nearly 100(96/100) when we were going back since we got tired of waiting. 
  • VISUAL
  • 0OgvHPR.pnguNuiQ1f.pngU3rBRUm.pngcqPvJxZ.pngw49zXDT.pngWUPqy3k.pngA3FLpJi.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Pretty much all the time. WITH EACH NEW HOTFIX it gets worse. Before I could do one 5 murexes in 15-20 minutes, now I can barely do 1 in twice the time. You are just braking the game even more and taking fun out of it. Nerf whats fun and not fix the game. Why are you trying to kill your game DE?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: KILL CODES RECEIVED...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I explained it all in description, I'm not gonna say it again....
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time.

We just deployed something serverside that could be the final fix to the bug here. Watching to see if it gets rid of the issue. 

• Like 4

• YPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After finishing Skirmish on rank 3 and Flotilla getting 100/100, me and my partner left the Scarlet Spear relay and turned off Warframe. 1h was left on a timer of the event. We came back to see... badges in a mail. Rank 3 and rank 2. But no Scarlet Spear Credits. We both are missing 10,000 as of now and Little Duck insisting, that "we did not repel the Wave in time." which is, like LD would say... Bollocks, mate.
  • VISUAL:
    6TNPWkU.jpgDz0bqUU.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bonus 10,000 Scarlet Spear Credits delivered to mail.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No bonus 10,000 Scarlet Spear Credits delivered to mail.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once (for both me and my partner)
Edited by Wawus
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: I gained about 8k points doing missions in a flotilla (both space and ground). I stayed in the flotilla until it hit 100/100. I've seen it hit 100. When I left the flotilla I did not get the usual bonus point reward mail. Instead I got a failed-to-defeat-Murex message when the timer ran out an hour later.
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten a mail with 10,000 bonus points upon hitting 100/100 defeated Murex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got a mail from Little Duck telling me the flotilla failed (despite me being in the flotilla hub when it hit 100/100). I got the emblems for the missions I ran but no bonus points.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once so far
Edited by Periareion
  • Like 1

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION:  Completed 100/100 in Flotilla and did not receive bonus points.

EXPECTED RESULT: Receive mail with bonus points.

OBSERVED RESULT: In flotilla, hit murex completed 100/100 with over an hour left. Received an inbox mail that we failed to repel and no bonus points.

REPRODUCTION RATE: First time this happened.

• Like 1