Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I gained about 6k points doing missions in a flotilla (space). I stayed in the flotilla until it hit 100/100. I've seen it hit 100. When I left the flotilla I did not get the usual bonus point reward mail. Instead I got a failed-to-defeat-Murex message when the timer ran out an hour later. Joined a second Flotilla for 1424 points and stayed until 100/100 with the same issue
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten a mail with 10,000 bonus points upon hitting 100/100 defeated Murex and a second with 2848 .
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got a mail from Little Duck telling me the flotilla failed (despite me being in the flotilla hub when it hit 100/100). I got the emblems for the missions I ran but no bonus points.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Twice and doing a third attempt. Screenshots sent to support
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We just deployed something serverside that could be the final fix to the bug here. Watching to see if it gets rid of the issue. 

Same as the 4 posts above this. Completed the flotilla with 100/100 but received no bonus points. Any chance that the sudden occurences of this type of issue is connected to server side change deployed and mentioned above these posts? 

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION:  Completed 100/100 in Flotilla and did not receive bonus points.

EXPECTED RESULT: Receive mail with bonus points.

OBSERVED RESULT: In flotilla, hit murex completed 100/100 with approximately 15 minutes remaining. Received an inbox mail that we failed to repel and no bonus points.

REPRODUCTION RATE: First time this happened.

• Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Completed a new murex instance and my rank 1 emblem that i already owned was reset into a rank 7 emblem
  • VISUAL: The scoreboard is from when i completed my rank 1 instance weeks ago. The new emblem is the one that overwrote my old one.YcaCtQS.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete a new instance
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should have kept the highest ranking emblem i believe? This isn't specified anywhere but it seems strange to lose an emblem you already earned.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The emblem in my inventory was overwritten.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems to happen every time.

EDIT: I misunderstood the number. Apparently it is how many times you have acquired it, and just through random coincidence it aligned with my ranking when i tested today.

Edited by GGSkin
Misunderstanding

TYPE: In-game/arcanes.

DESCRIPTION: Hitting the Condrix won't proc arcanes.

VISUAL: NA

REPRODUCTION: Simply try to activate an arcane by hitting/damaging the Condrix.

EXPECTED RESULT: Arcanes should activate normally as if hitting an enemy when hitting the Condrix/eye.

OBSERVED RESULT: I could not get any of my damage boosting arcanes to proc when i hit the Condrix (ex. crit'ing the Condrix would never proc Arcane Acceleration)

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always. 100%

14 hours ago, qingqingzijin said:

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [I'm a Chinese player. After 27.3.8.2, there is a serious code bug in the Chinese area. The reason is unknown. The specific performance is: the sky team of scarlet spear cannot receive the code from the ground (even if there are ten teams on the ground and only one team in the sky, there will be the problem of not receiving the code). ]
VISUAL: []
REPRODUCTION: [ Switch to Chinese language or region]
EXPECTED RESULT: [ Sky Team can receive the code, resume normal play, and compensate Chinese area players for token rewards.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Chinese players can't complete the target of Destroyer 100, resulting in the loss of bonus points.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Since version 27.3.8.2, the Chinese language zone has barely met its goal of evicting 100 several times.]

I'm a Chinese Gamer. After 27.3.8.2, there were serious code errors in the China region. Interestingly, this bug only appears in China. I don't know if it's the internet or something. The problem has been in China since the official version 27.3.8.2, and I thought the DE would fix it as soon as possible, but it didn't. Given the specificity of the issue, I sent the message to the forum, hoping that De would notice that there was a big problem with the scarlet spear in China. This will result in: Chinese regional players, Sky can not receive ground player code, unable to complete the expulsion of 100 goals, and lost the ranking points bonus. Chinese players need to spend twice as much time as non-chinese players to solve the reward problem and can not redeem the reward in time. There is a sense of abandonment among Chinese players. If the DE can not be repaired in time or if there is another solution, we hope that the DE can notify them by email in time. Thank you!

The Chinese player is in a state of collapse in the scarlet spear task, only ground task, scarlet spear play in the Chinese region is also equivalent to in a state of collapse, but DE in 27.3.8.2 update, quite quiet, has the DE not found a major problem in the chinese-speaking region?

Because English is not good, so I used the translation software. If a sentence does not work, I hope to understand

I, too, am a player living in China. I can confirm that there are new connectivity issues, mostly (for me) selecting a specific server to enter the flotilla, but getting sent to a different one with different levels of activity. So far this has not affected my playing very much, but it jsut started with hotfix 27.3.8.2 as QingQing ZiJin says. I was also concerned that my scores were incorrect, but when I logged in this morning, I discovered the missing credit and emblem points had been added to my account, so maybe it's a matter of logging out and logging back in? Still, strange activity for another China-based player.

On 2020-04-01 at 9:11 AM, Kingseesar said:

Update (Partially Fixed and New Bug?):

As of Hotfix 27.3.7, there seems to be improvement on the aerolyst bug, but new issues have occurred that may be a new bug. Now, the aerolyst still flies into the environment, which I assume is a bug and not meant to be normal (meaning the aerolyst will disappear into a tree or rock for a cycle of its attacks), but it doesn't seem to get stuck there and not be able to be shot/killed. I still assume the time that the aerolyst is vulnerable seems extremely short, less than one second, but maybe that's just a bad design choice and not a bug. 

The new observation (which may or may not be a bug) is that three times out of five, the aerolyst has not spawned at all. No complaints, as I truly dislike this enemy, but I assume that's not correct, unless there is a spawn chance that is extremely high and I just got lucky multiple times in a row. Typically, the aerolyst starts spawning between the second and third invulnerable phase of the Conrdix in the third wave of the ground attack. I have run five successful ground attacks missions in row (since hotfix 27.3.7), reaching wave five or six (solo, oplink sometimes gets destroyed, most often regular extraction), and I've only seen two aerolysts spawn (both at the aforementioned point in the mission).

Regardless of the new (potential) bug, the aerolyst situation is definitely better, though, as I can now finish the mission consistently without being timed out due to a factor I cannot control. Thank you for the forward motion with this bug!  

Further Update (Still Partially Fixed and New Bug):

I'm again happy to say there has been improvement with this bug, but there is still an issue. I actually thought it had been fixed, because since hotfix 27.3.8.2 the aerolyst no longer seems to fly into and stay in the environment. It still flies into it (rocks, trees, pipes, et cetera), but it flies out again, making it all playable. The new experience, though was a return to the mission-breaking original bug: the aerolyst flew into the Condrix and stayed there for multiple cycles of its attack animation. Perhaps obviously, that means it was doubly invulnerable and unable to be shot for an extended period of time. This is definitely new and perhaps just luck, but the aerolyst has not disappeared into the Condrix previously during my missions. Luckily, both times this has happened, to flew out again with enough time to kill it before the mission timed out. This occurred both times when the aerolyst spawned on wave six, as I was soloing the mission. 

Otherwise, definite forward motion on the bug! Thank you! I'm now playing solo ground attacks and consistently getting through the entire mission without issues other than this one. Thank you!

• TYPE: In-Game Exploit
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack Exploit that can potentially speed up missions... or cause a client semi-soft lockup if you fail to pull it off correctly.  Further Details withheld pending a more... private method of relaying them, to prevent spreading knowledge of the exploit.
  • VISUAL: Withheld pending private comms, video of both the exploit and the lockup available.
  • REPRODUCTION: Withheld.  But I will say that the method, so far, produces either the lockup or the exploit 100% of the time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Withheld.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Withheld, but it's reasonably bad.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Pulling off the exploit is difficult (I discovered it by sheer chance), but In subsequent  minimum-level solo testing have managed to pull off the exploit 4 times out of about 9 attempts, with softlocks on the remainder.  I believe that with practice it could be pulled off more reliably.

Please let me know some way I can relay the details and videos without putting them in public :X
Edited by TironStarstryker
Minor Cleanup

TYPE: In Game, Scarlet spear space mission

DESCRIPTION: No kill codes on raid mission, even with a flotilla of 9 ground squads and 4 space ones

REPRODUCTION: Tried 4 diferent flotillas, none get me one kill code

EXPECTED RESULT: some kill codes transmited should get to me in a flotilla with 9 ground squads and 4 space ones

OBSERVED RESULT: no kill codes

REPRODUCTION RATE: 4 times after april 7th update

TYPE: In Game, Scarlet spear

DESCRIPTION: Wave expired message from little duck despite completing 100/100, no scarlet credits given

REPRODUCTION: happened both times i did 100/100 since the last hotfix

EXPECTED RESULT: credits guys, this has happened so many times and seems worse since the hotfix, i have lost at least 50k credits

OBSERVED RESULT: bonus system is NOT WORKING

REPRODUCTION RATE: lost count now 😞

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION:I can't launch murex raid mission when I am host.  Even if I use solo mode, the system will try to find an open squad rather than just launch my ship.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: The bug has existing after last Wednesday. I can only join other squad after that.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: launch murex raid mission normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't use my rail jack in murex raid mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ALWAYS!!!!!

• DESCRIPTION: Joined a Murex raid and it dropped a lot of Argon Crystals. It dropped from the start inside the Murex. We also had no enemies spawn during the first beacon.
  • VISUAL: Screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Never happend again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not get any argons in Murex
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 114 + 114 (From Booster) Argon crystals dropped
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Never happend again

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Whichever flotilla I try to select to join, busy/calm, I keep getting sent to empty Flotilla 1 which always has no murex or condrix so I cant start a mission. Sometimes I get sent to the right flotilla as indicated in the display, but its also empty and also has no murex or condrix so I cant start a mission.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be arriving in the flotilla I selected and is shouldn't be an empty flotilla with no murex or condrix
  • OBSERVED RESULT: as per description
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 9/10 times

DESCRIPTION:  Completed 100/100 in Flotilla and did not receive bonus points.

OBSERVED RESULT: In flotilla, hit murex completed 100/100 with more than 30 minutes remaining. Doing 5000+ points with ground missions. Received an inbox mail that we failed and no bonus points but with Green Emblem 1 + 2 and Red Emblem 1 (don't doing space mission)

REPRODUCTION RATE: First time since last update

Edited by Lyanden
  • Like 2

DESCRIPTION:  Occured after Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.9 patch.

As host: Invited 3 people to squad. Select scarlet relay No. 22 - loaded into relay No. 1, apart with rest of the team. Can't see squad members on the relay and can't start railjack mission due to "Wait for all members..." message, however squad members can see each other in their instance and state that they are fully loaded into relay.
As client: applied to squad. Was loaded into different relay (got 55/100 score on relay, instead 87/100 for my mateys) . However, host was able to start murex raid.  

EXPECTED RESULT: All squad on same relay

OBSERVED RESULT: Different score for me and squad members, was unable to start murex raid as host.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/5 times

TYPE: [ In-Game ]

DESCRIPTION: [i was going to back from scarlet spear to orbiter]

VISUAL: [at the end of my post]

REPRODUCTION: [don't know how to reproduce it]

EXPECTED RESULT: [i should have got a notification with my scarlet spear emblem III in i suppose]

OBSERVED RESULT: [didn't received notification, it's been week i'm waiting for my reward ]

REPRODUCTION RATE: [ happened 1 time, well there is only one III emblem ]

lv0b.jpgq8u7.jpg

Can you just add it please ?

Il y a 11 heures, Buzlok a dit :

TYPE: In-game/arcanes.

DESCRIPTION: Hitting the Condrix won't proc arcanes.

VISUAL: NA

REPRODUCTION: Simply try to activate an arcane by hitting/damaging the Condrix.

EXPECTED RESULT: Arcanes should activate normally as if hitting an enemy when hitting the Condrix/eye.

OBSERVED RESULT: I could not get any of my damage boosting arcanes to proc when i hit the Condrix (ex. crit'ing the Condrix would never proc Arcane Acceleration)

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always. 100%

I can back this up by saying that indeed, no Arcanes are triggered upon shooting the Condrix

DESCRIPTION:  Completed 100/100 in Flotilla and did not receive bonus points / Same Group same Lobby all the time

OBSERVED RESULT: In Second run, hit murex completed 100/100 with more than 30 minutes remaining. Doing 5000+ points with ground missions. Received an inbox mail that we failed and no bonus points but with Green Emblem 3

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: I completed 5000 points worth of Condrix missions and watched the Murex count go to 100. Later, I got a mail with no bonus points because it said we didn't complete the flotilla.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 10,000 points with the mail.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received 0 points with the mail.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

This is the fifth time I have tried this event, after every patch and every single time there has been a significant bug with the rewards. I have not, a single time, after any hotfix, received the full point rewards. This is beyond the pale.

Edited by Modus-Pwnens
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ctordragon said:

DESCRIPTION:  Completed 100/100 in Flotilla and did not receive bonus points / Same Group same Lobby all the time

OBSERVED RESULT: In Second run, hit murex completed 100/100 with more than 30 minutes remaining. Doing 5000+ points with ground missions. Received an inbox mail that we failed and no bonus points but with Green Emblem 3

1 hour ago, Modus-Pwnens said:
  • TYPE: In-Game Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: I completed 5000 points worth of Condrix missions and watched the Murex count go to 100. Later, I got a mail with no bonus points because it said we didn't complete the flotilla.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received 10,000 points with the mail.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received 0 points with the mail.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

This is the fifth time I have tried this event, after every patch and every single time there has been a significant bug with the rewards. I have not, a single time, after any hotfix, received the full point rewards. This is beyond the pale.

We should have an update on this in the next Hotfix, specifically looking into the wave you participated in with next steps! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

next Hotfix

Please fix Magus Lockdown not working after did 1st 5 murex - go back relay - do the 2nd 5 murex. It always won't work on the 2nd 5 murex run... but it works again on the 3rd. 

What sorcery is that? lol