Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Murex
  • DESCRIPTION: Since the last update (27.3.9), I've encountered something new where on the 5th murex, it did not spawn for me.  It spawned for the rest of the team I was playing with.  
  • VISUAL: Sorry don't have one
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened twice back to back
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To see the 5th murex so i can board it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Did not see the 5th murex.  All space enemies did not move or come to attack.  The second I hopped on the pilots seat to go gather resources, enemies were unpaused again
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Twice back to back, out of 3 runs total

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ctordragon:

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION:  Completed 100/100 in Flotilla and did not receive bonus points / Same Group same Lobby all the time

EXPECTED RESULT: Receive mail with bonus points.

OBSERVED RESULT: In Second run, hit murex completed 100/100 with more than 30 minutes remaining. Doing 5000+ points with ground missions. Received an inbox mail that we failed and no bonus points but with Green Emblem 3

REPRODUCTION RATE: First time since last update

Same issue here.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

We should have an update on this in the next Hotfix, specifically looking into the wave you participated in with next steps! 

Hopefully this hotfix brings the lost points back

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Symbilyst laser still bypasses physical/projectile obstruction abilities
  • VISUAL: (edit later if I grab one)
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Mass Vitrify, Snowglobe; observe Symbilyst using ranged laser-focusing attack on a target beyond the obstacle
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Symbilyst laser is blocked by obstruction
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Symbilyst laser bypasses obstruction
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Brachiolyst dash attack bypasses physical obstruction abilities
  • VISUAL: (video would only prove this, and I am unable)
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Mass Vitrify, observe Brachiolyst using dash attack on a target beyond the obstacle
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entity is physically blocked by obstruction
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Entity bypasses obstruction
Edited by TheLexiConArtist

5 hours ago, Sniperdelit said:

TYPE: [ In-Game ]

DESCRIPTION: [i was going to back from scarlet spear to orbiter]

VISUAL: [at the end of my post]

REPRODUCTION: [don't know how to reproduce it]

EXPECTED RESULT: [i should have got a notification with my scarlet spear emblem III in i suppose]

OBSERVED RESULT: [didn't received notification, it's been week i'm waiting for my reward ]

REPRODUCTION RATE: [ happened 1 time, well there is only one III emblem ]

lv0b.jpgq8u7.jpg

Can you just add it please ?

Same issue as Sniperdelit, but I only received operations emblem 1. 

M4dubGv.jpgHHCZllM.jpg

Edited by EliteStrike1

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [After another join to the flotilla relay, the host reported that he could't launch the ivent mission because I had no OpLink equipped. I opened the wheel of the equipment and saw that it was completely empty and all the items in it were gone (except omni, Archwing Launcher etc.). Along with everything else in the gear wheel the OpLink disappeared to, so I tried to buy a new one from Little Duck, but the game informed me "Your account has not been charget". As a result, I don't have a OpLink and I can't buy a new one, so I don't have access to the event missions. At the same time, I can freely purchase other goods from the event store and the in-game store.]
  • VISUAL: [Файл:Warframe2037530.jpg

Файл:Warframe2037531.jpg

Файл:Warframe2037534.jpg

Файл:Warframe2037532.jpg

Файл:Warframe2037533.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: [I do not know exactly how to reproduce this bug]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [As I understand it caused by another "squad disbanded" and reinvitation on another relay.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I just joined with the squad for another Scarlet Spear relay]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It only happened once and since then I don 't know how to fix it]

4 days ago, I wrote in Wrframe support, but they still not responded. I tried a lot of ways, I changed language in game, I checked the cash of the game, I even completely reinstalled Warframe and none of it helped.

• DESCRIPTION: [We did a few ground missions, got the flotilla to 100/100 with over 50 mins left, enough points for rank 3 and even placed 1st on the leaderboard, yet the mail from LD said we failed and there was only a rank 3 emblem attached.]
  • VISUAL: jDkKc9r.jpg82zKv1A.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: This was the first time it happened to me.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to get the 10000 bonus credits after the flotilla reached 100/100 and the current murex wave was over.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Received no credits at all because we apparently failed to reach 100/100, despite my screenshots proving otherwise.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I do not know how to reproduce this and actually do not want to experience this again.

• TYPE: In game HUD bug
  • DESCRIPTION: When loading into a space run of railjack HUD freaks out
  • VISUALu9Vv3Yz.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Randomly does on log into a space mission when you get into a gunner seat
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not the HUD freak out
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: randomly happens when i run space missions

• TYPE: [Murex Raid]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Aerolyst shooting balls can hit players in Limbo's rift]
  • VISUAL: [-]
  • REPRODUCTION: [-]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Aerolyst shooting balls shouldn't hit players in Limbo's rift]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Aerolyst shooting balls is able to hit players in Limbo's rift]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time after latest hotfix

• DESCRIPTION: We've noted that at times the oplinks seem to abruptly lose health. I'll see if i can get a video but it seems like one condrix shows we have 19k health and then the very next time we put the oplink up, it's suddenly at 7k. We had a party member show that their oplink was destroyed although it showed it has around 18k at the previous condrix. It doesn't seem to happen to all oplinks. Just seems to randomly happen to one person during the run.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea what triggers it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Oplink should be at the same health at the next condrix
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Oplink is suddenly "destroyed" or shows way less health despite not taking damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Maybe 1/5 or 6 runs.
  • Like 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Rhiw:

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION:  Completed 100/100 in Flotilla and did not receive bonus points.

EXPECTED RESULT: Receive mail with bonus points.

OBSERVED RESULT: In flotilla, hit murex completed 100/100 with more than 30 minutes remaining. Doing 5000+ points with ground missions. Received an inbox mail that we failed and no bonus points but with Green Emblem 1 + 2 and Red Emblem 1 (don't doing space mission)

REPRODUCTION RATE: First time since last update

Same here. I completed 2 Murex Waves but didn't receive the mail with the bonus rewards. Instead i got a failed mission mail with a green scarlet spear condrix II emblem.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb FaithRose:
  • DESCRIPTION: We've noted that at times the oplinks seem to abruptly lose health. I'll see if i can get a video but it seems like one condrix shows we have 19k health and then the very next time we put the oplink up, it's suddenly at 7k. We had a party member show that their oplink was destroyed although it showed it has around 18k at the previous condrix. It doesn't seem to happen to all oplinks. Just seems to randomly happen to one person during the run.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea what triggers it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Oplink should be at the same health at the next condrix
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Oplink is suddenly "destroyed" or shows way less health despite not taking damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Maybe 1/5 or 6 runs.

I noticed this too.

• DESCRIPTION: Doing the defense part of the ground assault, Oplink receives damage out of nowhere despite being protected by Limbo's Cataclysm + Stasis.
  • VISUAL: [Imagine Limbo standing next to the Oplink inside Cataclysm with Stasis active, no enemies within 30+ meters, Oplink randomly losing health from invisible sources]
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens randomly while doing the ground assault solo as host (obviously), not observed during multiplayer runs
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Oplink not taking damage from Grineer fire while Cataclysm and Stasis are active
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Oplink randomly receives (sometimes SEVERE, like 10k+) damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 80% of solo runs since the last hotfix
  • Like 1

there's and issue i've posted today with railjcak misions on scarlet spear
I'm just can't host any squad!!

since last week when i enter with party members even if were 3 or 2 and i can see it on the flotilla, the railjack console adviceme to wait squad members until they came to the flotilla before i can enter the mision.

it's a rlly bad experience cuz even with clan members or friend that just last week i can play,i can't now

Después de las ultimas actualizaciones he tenido mayores problemas de conexión al momento de reclutar escuadrón para el evento lanza escarlata.

Al punto de no poder invitar mas de 2 jugadores al escuadron (para un total de 4). Constantemente aparece la leyenda "No se puede invitar al jugador, el limite de jugadores para esta flotilla ha sido alcanzada". Ademas de que no deja entrar a la partida advirtiendo que los jugadores no se encuentran en la flotilla cuando ya todos se encuentran en la flotilla.

Agrego link de la imagen en mi perfil de Steam ya que esta pagina no me permite agregar el URL  de la imagen:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2053860821

Edited by edwarlord27
Agregar imagen link de imagen

• DESCRIPTION: The Clan Sigil from the Scarlet Spear rewards does not display correctly on Operators.
  • VISUAL: O82xMYs.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Operator Appearance and equip one of the Clan Sigils from the Scarlet Spear rewards.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The sigil should display your clan's actual logo.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shows the default "No Affiliation" lotus symbol instead.

• DESCRIPTION: I played in two Murex invasions last night. Both reached 100/100. Both were in different 3h intervals. For the first one the reward mail came two hours after the wave ended. It was backdated to when I should have gotten it. More importantly however, for the second invasion I haven't gotten any mail at all (neither success nor fail) and it is now 10+ hours later.
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten a victory mail from Little Duck with bonus points upon reaching 100/100 Murex.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Did not get any mail at all for one of the Murex invasions I've played, neither a mail with the proper bonus points (as we had reached 100/100) nor a mail telling me we've failed (as happened with the bug the day before).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2nd time I've missed out on bonus points due to bugs in the last couple of days, both were around the same time of day (late evening/night CEST timezone)
Edited by Periareion

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Murex Raid. Transfer into operator, cant deliberately get back into warframe. Then can't use skills, weapons. Jumping off into space doesnt fix things when respawn in group.
  • REPRODUCTION: probably continue to play Scarlet Spear.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect to be able to use operator, use warframe, use weapons, when needed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stopped being able to do anything but move around map.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: erratic. There is an array of bugs that occur randomly. Sometimes things work, sometimes they don't.
Edited by Twisted_Wisdom
  • Like 1

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Murex Raid. In one specific sentient tileset you can fall through the map. Pls fix 😄
  • VISUAL:

HUsUBZU.jpg
    kR66DQ0.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: see VISUAL (on both images WP1 = hole in the ground)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect not to fall through the map.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: fall through the map.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% in this tileset

• DESCRIPTION: I was trying to get into the murex. It happened a few times, not only to me but sometimes to my squadmates as well. Usually it dissapears after a while, then you can't jump and bullet-jump but that fixes itself after a moment as well. But THIS time the black screen didn't dissapear. I couldn't do anything, not even use the chat. Only ESC was working and thanks to that I was able to click on chat and let my teammate know why I'm stuck. The only way to fix that was going back to flotila which my squadmate did, but still I couldn't jump/bullet-jump or even use abilities or attack. That was fixed only in the relay, where I could jump and bullet-jump.
  • VISUAL
  • B5PK5kd.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Board murex ships, maybe it occurs.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Well, it there shouldn't be any black screen.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You can see on the screenshot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very often.
  • DESCRIPTION: When you have sentients on your ship, but decide to take that ship to flotilla they remain on the ship even when you start next murex run. So we just did 5 murexes and some 113 lvl sentient remained on the ship and was attacking us even though we just started the next murex raid and the enemies was at about 25 lvl. Add to that the sentients and grineer boarders get stuck in railjack walls all the time and you can only hit them with AOE like Bramma.
  • VISUAL: I don't have beacuse we killed it too quickly.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the raid, wait for boarders/leave enemies on ship, get back to flotilla then start another raid.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The enemies should be deleted and they shouldn't get stuck in the walls.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Everything I said in description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.
  • DESCRIPTION: Grineer ships in flotilla relay. You can even get their description.
  • VISUALjZxhKnF.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Play murex raid and get back to flotilla?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't think it should be roaming around the place.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As you can see on the screenshot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens sometimes. I only encountered a few times

Just got the Scarlett Spear update and I'm already DISAPPOINTED,  I still can't access my RJ Tactical Mdnu while piloting my RJ.. I have to step out of the pilot's seat to access my Tactical Menu, thus leaving my RJ vulnerable to enemy fire.  I reported this about a month or so ago and yet it is still not fixed.  RJ is an important part of Operation Scarlet Spear really DE?

• DESCRIPTION: [No points gained during Murex raid, but the leaderboard has correct points]
  • VISUALhttps://ibb.co/CV52w6m
  • REPRODUCTION: [starting Murex raid]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should have given correct points]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [no points/no final rewards]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [on two consecutive runs]

On 2020-04-08 at 9:25 AM, Kingseesar said:

Further Update (Still Partially Fixed and New Bug):

I'm again happy to say there has been improvement with this bug, but there is still an issue. I actually thought it had been fixed, because since hotfix 27.3.8.2 the aerolyst no longer seems to fly into and stay in the environment. It still flies into it (rocks, trees, pipes, et cetera), but it flies out again, making it all playable. The new experience, though was a return to the mission-breaking original bug: the aerolyst flew into the Condrix and stayed there for multiple cycles of its attack animation. Perhaps obviously, that means it was doubly invulnerable and unable to be shot for an extended period of time. This is definitely new and perhaps just luck, but the aerolyst has not disappeared into the Condrix previously during my missions. Luckily, both times this has happened, to flew out again with enough time to kill it before the mission timed out. This occurred both times when the aerolyst spawned on wave six, as I was soloing the mission. 

Otherwise, definite forward motion on the bug! Thank you! I'm now playing solo ground attacks and consistently getting through the entire mission without issues other than this one. Thank you!

Fixed! (or so it seems):

As for this bug where the aerolyst flies into the environment and only becomes invulnerable for less than one second following the destruction of its energy pod belt, it seems that with hotfix 27.3.10, this has been fixed. After ten ground attack missions, spawning one to two aerolysts (at wave three and six between the second and third cycle of the Condrix being vulnerable to damage) per run for a total of 17 aerolyst spawns, I can report that I experienced no environmental issues and the aerolyst remains vulnerable for approximately ten seconds following the destruction of its energy pod belt. No mission failures, no situations in which the aerolyst was not able to be shot, and it seems to interact with the collision rules of the environment as everything else does (I think maybe a batalyst flew through something, but that's not really an issue).

So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU DE Devs! Speaking only for myself, but I hope for others, too, I can now say that I have experienced the ground attack missions as it was intended, and I even reached my third emblem running the mission solo last night (I feel, as a result of this bug being fixed).

Cheers!

• DESCRIPTION: [Used octavia's 1st]
  • VISUALhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sk2LJ-vLpRZ7vJeatcdBkbbPrFzVF3Pp
  • REPRODUCTION: [repair your ship, have some sentient in there, throw octavia's one, roll roll and wait for a mission fail ]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [ not to fail ]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [failed]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [once]

• DESCRIPTION: For over a month now it's impossible to invite people to the orbiter ... it ends up with a freeze loading screen and auto disconnect from the lobby..
  • REPRODUCTION: just invite someone to your orbiter 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: friends can join my orbiter
  • OBSERVED RESULT: friends can NOT join my orbiter

• TYPE: Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: Not sure how it happens. But I'm missing and have duplicate Scarlet Spear Emblems.
  • VISUALsn2EB5E.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Complete 9 emblems
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Missing SS Condrix II Emblem. Duplicate SS Murex 1 Emblem
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A