Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.7

[DE]Megan

Just now, JaycemeSwain said:

They have literally said it'll be available when they believe they have sorted all the stuff regarding how scoring works and what not. Did you not watch the devstream this past friday

Maybe he asked, if we have a more precise date for it yet.

1 minute ago, Kadesfy said:

The non-prime Titania will not have the new animations?

Also are you going to give titnia prime "archwing" wings the improvements you gave to her deluxe skin or leave them as empty scaffolds like they are now?

it's arguable that a prime ends looking worse than her regular and deluxe versions

7 minutes ago, notNSANE said:

if you haven't, please take a look at dead pets staying behind when finishing a Murex run, making them unavailable for the rest of them.

they come back when you reenter the RJ or other ship, but takes some time, dunno why

4 minutes ago, SafeRoom said:

Now how about upping Corinth Primes Critical Chance? It's the same as its non-Prime version.

I'm pretty sure it is only visual, in game it is much(?) higher.

(With 57% crit chance I'm orange critting -> never mind, I had a vigilante mod on my frame)

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.7

The Modified Gigelorum Prime Syandana, officially named Gigelor Prime Syandana, has been distributed to those who have purchased the Titania Prime Accessories (or Titania Razorwing Pack) via a script that we’re working on right now. The Gigelor Prime Syandana will be included in purchases of the aforementioned Packs moving forward.

I bought the full Prime Access just as it came out. Havent received the new Syandana yet, hopefully just the script working one by one and that i should get it soon.

Will update my post if/when i receive it.

Archived