Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Usage of Operators in the Scarlet Spear

Sweg178

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I use my amp all the time for killing that new sentient

do you mean the brachiolyst or the aerolyst . cause i dont think operator amps are much effective against the other ones after a certain level ..

Why do u even bother to do that honestly when a mesa can deal with them with no trouble .

Circumstances might be different when you are playing solo but most of the squads that enter are well organized and doesnt require anyone to use the operator attacks as far as ive seen .

Honestly id love to see the condrix to have atleast some amount of shields that will require the amps to be used .

40 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Yea......your Void Dash is accompanied with a plethora of auxiliary abilities.....

tell me how those plethora of auxiliary abilities help you out.

You probably have more than 1000 energy pads already. why bother using zenurik , 

lets switch to naramon , wait you dont have to , either mesa is killing the sentients without the help of your paracessis or someone else out damaging your redeemer with contagion. people uses heavy attack builds on redeemer anyway so lets forget naramon . 

madurai? stack up damage? sure ,the condrix is nerfed to paper already .

vazarin? the heal also got nerfed recently .

unairu? keep void blasting and keep your team invisible ( i guess this is atleast of some use)

also you probably dont ever have to use the amps in a minimum decent team thats going into the ss missions.

i dont know about whats happening in the space and i dont want to .  

1 hour ago, BlueMartian said:

Or you know. Reset the damage adaption.

If for some reason none of you brought a Paracesis.

yyyyyeaaaahhh, that doesn't work at all for me anymore in space or ground not via amp or operator blast. 

Since scarlet spear has not a single enemy that requires the use of amps, you´re pretty much fine with simply using the operator for quick dashes, restoring energy to the team (Zenurik dash) and maybe for saving yourself from a fatal attack if trapped inside a group of those pesky sentients.

I would have personally enjoyed having to bring down some kind of shield first, similar to eidolons.... or Mr. Flappy Hands. Whatever.

• Like 1

Amps arent needed at lower levels because your other weapons do more damage and at later levels amps barely tickle stuff. All it's good for is resetting sentients.

Having the paracesis is academic if your target is up in the sky (or inside the rocks)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

I use my Op for:

Healing teamates, refresh DMG adaptation, lock them with m.lockdown. 

its already cheesed to the point that you dont need to do any of these .

Honestly if you are needed to do all these that means you are having a lot of trouble

Edited by Sweg178

Well this was always a problem with operators.

They are either there to heal or to give energy and that's about it. 

Maybe the Duviri Paradox will try to fix them. But who knows. I might just expect a bit too much from that update. And it won't come out till winter anyways probably.

53 minutes ago, Sweg178 said:

its already cheesed to the point that you dont need to do any of these .

Honestly if you are needed to do all these that means you are having a lot of trouble

Compairing the profiles the one that has trouble is you, or maybe you simply need to be carried.

inb4 DE adds operator only sequences in later quests, then everyone be like "why am I forced to use this operator?" they can't win with some people no matter what they do.

personally I like using Magus Repair, and while I could take the paracesis wherever I go, there are other melee weapons I like. paracesis is more efficient, sure, but if I like slicing them with a Tatsu, I'm gonna use a Tatsu, because there's still a place for personal enjoyment in this game. something many people have forgotten nowadays.

As always I find the operator to be great support for other players that may not be as well equipped for the mission. My warframe is fully focused on the mission and have no problem doing what it's supposed to, while the operator provides energy, health, and cc to everyone in between the stages whether it is needed or not. That's just common sense in pugs imo, in any type of mission, and makes it all a lot more engaging and fun. 

If I just relied on a Mesa and Limbo to get through Scarlet Spear I would've died by depression a week ago. 

3 minutes ago, SirTobe said:

the operator provides energy, health, and cc to everyone in between the stages whether it is needed

isnt that solely what operators job has become? whats the point of having amps then .just mr fodder?

all the other sentient boss enemies require amps to be used .Also eidolons are going to meet its end where operator arcane and amps as well as their passives were a crutial part.

Slowly we are getting to the point where operator amps  might be completely irrelevant .The VOID damage isnt that much effective against sentients as it should be specially in this particular event . They just serve as a purpose of removing the resistance . 

15 minutes ago, SirTobe said:

If I just relied on a Mesa and Limbo to get through Scarlet Spear I would've died by depression a week ago. 

Thats whats been going on in the ss no? ..mesa and limbo in every squad ..everybody wants to be done with 17 condrixes within 20 mins 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Uan91 said:

Compairing the profiles the one that has trouble is you, or maybe you simply need to be carried.

Other people:
MR doesn't mean anything, its just MR, it doesn't have any impact!

Uan91:
Look your Profile look at my Profile, you have more problems, you need to be carried, you suck.

Seriously?
If you take this as an argument, then please, think twice.

DE "fixes" Limbo, people use Mesa.

DE doesnt realize its not about trivialize, its about how to make the most boring thing, being faster

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Like 1