Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

YouTubers and streamers need to be more careful

(PSN)drollive96

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Kill codes are recieved just fine mostly

The “mostly” is the catch... today I saw 3 attempts and 2 was a fail (the sentiments destroyed b4 receive it) and 1 was a success... she even said...” we still trying to discover why the kill codes aren’t transmitted “... so the problem still there... 

still fun... ok I can agree... but can be really annoying wait for a kill code in the last murex and have all the op destroyed because the team didn’t received... but since this is the core of the whole thing (transmitting/receiving kill codes) they should delay the event and test a lil bit 

12 hours ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

I can agree but this person in particular is like a director inside the company having above him just the president (which doesn’t have anymore inside DE)... Absolutely nothing go further without his consent. But it’s hard to pay attention on everything at same time... and that’s why you hire assistants... but look at the main word when you  for DE as company... 78% of their employees define as “mismanaged”... and what happen when you work with chaos around you? Misdirection... few examples...

everbody ask less grind = they make ring wall

everbody ask for AÍ improvements = they nerf weapons/frames

everbody saying the prices are too high = they keep the cost and send 2k extra currency

They say”never gonna deliver half baked content anymore = then next update scarlet spear (which don’t even need elaborate)

look I still like warframe and playing more than I should... but the past 4 mainlines was really terrible... I just don’t deny... if you love you son and sees him putting his finger at the power socket... probably you will scream at him and say it “never do that again”... and not smile and say “yes go ahead and do it you have your reasons”

Don’t believe me... go all the threads have at least one person legitimately complaining about something in the last week (or more if you want to)

im going to assume you're PS4 player, you have no right to complain when you get the fixed stuff, that we PC players test out, unless u play it on PC aswell, but even so, it's like, you either quit the game, or adapt to it, yeah sure it sucks to see changes/nerfs sometimes, to ur favorite frame/weapon, and it's human nature to focus on the negative alot, why dont you play the game for the fun of it instead.

On 2020-04-05 at 9:36 AM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

I know it wont completely stop all the ridiculous nerfs we have been receiving, but it may help minimize it. Every time they make a video showcasing an op build, they should carefully consider that DE can see it and may nerf things based on those videos if they see things they dont like. I'm keeping all my powerful builds secret now unless its in a place where DE has limited access to, such as within my close circle of friends, or my clan. Everyone else should heed this warning, your actions and what you share can have consequences

You know DE also treats those kind of secrets as exploits and bans people, right?

On 2020-04-05 at 4:36 PM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

I know it wont completely stop all the ridiculous nerfs we have been receiving, but it may help minimize it. Every time they make a video showcasing an op build, they should carefully consider that DE can see it and may nerf things based on those videos if they see things they dont like. I'm keeping all my powerful builds secret now unless its in a place where DE has limited access to, such as within my close circle of friends, or my clan. Everyone else should heed this warning, your actions and what you share can have consequences

I can agree with this. How ever DE is biggest issue, they wont fck off from make you over grind till your backbone broke or nerf stuff which you make OP with mechanic game has provided us.

DE also make modular stuff which allow player have weapon to their taste. Nerfing catchmoon and tombfinger as result. If by some chance DE allow us to have modular warframe with modular abilities I can assure that players will do batter job than DE  🙂 🙂 🙂 thus agian will cause youtubers to post very good builds and NERF INCOMING 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

So DE approach is kind biggest issue, there is difference in enjoy to play and play to grind (unreasonable one). 

The youtubers and streamers aren't beholden to the company. They are more beholden to the fans and the kind of content they might enjoy. That's DE's problem if they release broken stuff that gets exploited by half the fanbase, and not the fan's fault.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

Man if you remember last 2 or 3 tennocons was same vídeos connecting RJ to a powerful enemy (lich) and ppl on the ground helping doing ground missions... so there’s no connection at all

Sorry but wasn’t to be an event... that should be the whole thing connected to RJ/lich/capital ships...

Oh indeed, there is no connection at all. But we still havent gotten the full railjack release, which is what they showed. That is what they probably refered to with hald baked releases, since people arent happy with getting parts that will later on be part of a bigger system. The best they could have done would be hold back on liches and released them when RJ was in a state where it was ready to have them be part of it. Though in the current state of liches I dont mind them being a seperate mode on the star chart, with the changes that have been made it is quite fun to play.

SS was supposed to be an event, squad link wasnt. SS is just part of a bigger New War. Originally New War was just going to be a cinematic quest, which I'd likely have far less fun with than SS (with bugs and all). I think that even the corpus "expansion" we will get will be tied to New War in some way aswell as obviously railjack. Problem was that they though squad link was more ready than it was.

14 hours ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

The “mostly” is the catch... today I saw 3 attempts and 2 was a fail (the sentiments destroyed b4 receive it) and 1 was a success... she even said...” we still trying to discover why the kill codes aren’t transmitted “... so the problem still there... 

still fun... ok I can agree... but can be really annoying wait for a kill code in the last murex and have all the op destroyed because the team didn’t received... but since this is the core of the whole thing (transmitting/receiving kill codes) they should delay the event and test a lil bit 

The problem with people not recieving kill codes comes down to two thing. Sometime too many people sit in space because it is "the best" way for credits, they ignore checking if there are enough ground squads. A split of 1:1 is not good since 1 Murex needs 9 codes for completion. That means 1 Murex relies on 3 downed Condrix, out of which 2 will be full defenses since each oplink provides 4 kill codes, one for each 25% scanned. So if you sit with 5 space and 5 ground squads (full 4 man squads) there will be alot of waiting time for some. If you then reduce the squad size for ground it will be even longer.

Then there is the second thing, where you are simply bugged out, which you notice very early on since the chat will just upload codes. At which point you leave the mission and sign up again. Sure you can sit there and wait for 40 minutes and hope it solves itself, but it is quicker to leave and sign up again since it mostly fixes that issue.

And then there is actually the third kind, the hosts that are high, drunk, asleep or something else that somehow miss that they are supposed to plant the satellite before heading into the Murex. Then they complain about not recieving codes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xkorpitron said:

im going to assume you're PS4 player, you have no right to complain when you get the fixed stuff, that we PC players test out, unless u play it on PC aswell, but even so, it's like, you either quit the game, or adapt to it, yeah sure it sucks to see changes/nerfs sometimes, to ur favorite frame/weapon, and it's human nature to focus on the negative alot, why dont you play the game for the fun of it instead.

I’m assuming ur just another WK without anything to add and just wanna be salty with useless information... wait more 2 or three years of this (if u survive that longer in the game) and u’ll be at same side... but I respect ur opinion anyway even not bringing anything to the table... but I said here many times.... RJ was incredible buggy... bugged as hell... nearly impossible to play... but I had fun sometimes... the difference is... I just not going to close my eyes to the good things and the bad things...ok it’s human nature criticism... but they do because they care in their own way... cuz if not they just switch games and #*!% the game like many many others before us...

6 hours ago, Xkorpitron said:

we PC players test out,

And you comfortable with this? Do you think you deserve an statue? I was a pc player too... but switched my account as soon I noted  Being almost an alpha tester without a salary for this. I’m a costumer and at minimum I need quality. But if you comfortable being a tester without the salary I respect too cuz it’s your choice. on pc I personally prefer enjoy other games like FFXIV, WoW and Doom until get any quality content in WF.
——————

But we still havent gotten the full railjack release, which is what they showed.

Yeah I’m just afraid of RJ become another fortuna spider. Which sHould be 3 but they don’t even have idea for the 3rd.

The best they could have done would be hold back on liches and released them when RJ was in a state where it was ready

That’s could be the best option... but idk if you remember before lich we were 8months (or more) without any playable content (not rework or frame/prime releases). Because one dev was in existencial crises not knowing if he wants to keep doing this.... that was a big part of that problem.... then when he decided to keep doing ppl were angry and extremely pissed without content... then lots of yt guys started to release videos saying something like “grab ur pitchfork let’s burn DE”... by that time I was just laughing cuz it’s just switch games no need try to start a revolution... 

The problem with people not recieving kill codes comes down to two thing.

I think it’s deeper than that.... cuz if it was that they could just create a pool then ground ppl populate that pool and space teams just dry that pool... isn’t hard do that.... I think there’s more problems than that... like server overload... netcom overloaded... they need to find a way to not overload the system or invest in more hardware (which I think they can’t due to financial costs). Of course that’s just my opinion.... but can be a merge between those opinions also...

——————-

5 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Well that's all DE choice. In newest Trainboi video he showed Potato talking bout Tonkor and how DE said that was fine coz it required a lot of time and forma investment back then.

Man I laughed a lot on this... 

6 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Now they just nerf everything that shows any amount of above average usage in statistics to never repeat that again.

Yep and that’s why there’s a lot of players switching games... they don’t believe anymore in DE word.

• Like 1

WF has turned into a bunch of disassociated mobile mini games with shallow mechanics and no cohesive tie ins. The last 2 years have been a disaster.  All that work for RJ, Disruption, SS, Liches? DE desperately needs a win but the goal line just gets farther away. I wonder if DE even makes its own decisions at this point or if it’s another company that funds them. (Quick google search): 61% of the company is owned by Chinese Leyou as of 2014.  

Edited by hendrix923
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

Yep and that’s why there’s a lot of players switching games... they don’t believe anymore in DE word.

Heresay.

And, if true, so what?

If people like a game and a game company they play if not, they don't, it's just life.

Just because one person has outgrown the game and moces on does not mean two more will start playing.

For all of your buzz words, you are still just tossing salt.

So many posters here sound like the expected DE to marry them and then found out they might not want to play the same game.

It's a video game, play it or don't, like it or not, it does not have to be the most liked/perfect game on the planet to have success.

• Like 1

What else are they supposed to talk about?  Scarlet Spear?  This game has had nothing of interest to report on for a while now. YT partners have all jumped ship. DE is doing everything they can to nerf things not for balance but to prolong poor content. Don’t be a pawn for DE ur slumming it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Heresay.

And, if true, so what?

If people like a game and a game company they play if not, they don't, it's just life.

Just because one person has outgrown the game and moces on does not mean two more will start playing.

So many posters here sound like the expected DE to marry them and then found out they might not want to play the same game.

It's a video game, play it or don't, like it or not, it does not have to be the most liked/perfect game on the planet to have success.

Wow another salty WK... let’s organize things...

1- don’t create opinions about ppl... cuz...

1.1 they don’t care about your opinions

1.2 grab some data to talk about the subject not the person

1.3 did you think different about the subject? Bring data

2- not even ur parents care about ur opinion on them because they don’t ask... 

3- care to think about the subject not ppl... 

4- keep ur opinion about ppl to yourself. U’ll be even more happier

Now talking about other things than ur opinion about ppl.

That’s for sure it’s a personal choice... but remember that affects the a whole

Again that’s for sure it’s a personal which no one can do nothing about it.

32 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

another misunderstanding... salt it’s bring something against an opinion without any info  or data that’s implies in an emotional state... which u can read again all my posts have just opinion based on any kind of data... never said “I liked” or “I don’t liked” cuz that’s personal...

now one consideration... it’s a forum ppl express their opinion about the subject trying to help out or just what’s happening... if that don’t match with your requirements it’s easy and I’m sure you can figure out a solution without help :highfive:

Edited by (PS4)f0l1v31r4

6 minutes ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

Wow another salty WK... let’s organize things...

1- don’t create opinions about ppl... cuz...

1.1 they don’t care about your opinions

1.2 grab some data to talk about the subject not the person

1.3 did you think different about the subject? Bring data

2- not even ur parents care about ur opinion on them because they don’t ask... 

3- care to think about the subject not ppl... 

4- keep ur opinion about ppl to yourself. U’ll be even more happier

Now talking about other things than ur opinion about ppl.

That’s for sure it’s a personal choice... but remember that affects the a whole

Again that’s for sure it’s a personal which no one do nothing about it.

now one consideration... it’s a forum ppl express their opinion about the subject trying to help out or just what’s happening... if that don’t match with your requirements it’s easy and I’m sure you can figure out a solution without help :highfive:

People create and play the game, the information is created by people, the complaints as well...it's all about people ... and what they think.

People can, thankfully, express themsleves on all sides on these forums.

Tossing out the white knight buzz word as a way to demean is just silly...DE is just another game company in a long line of them, it will come and go like all the rest.

The topic here is if YouTubers have jacl all to do with the actual diretion of the game, coupled with the typical health does of DE hate.

I could easily just stop reading game forums, but then how would I know when people spreading half-truths and game hate so I can poke fun at them?

While there is some great feedback on these forums, I choose to poke back at the buzz-word-using haters that seem to think the entire idea of being positive and supportive of anything is somehow a bad thing, makes me a 'simp', etc...this immature and childish section of our gamer community is always loud, but it's still just a bunch of people without the ability to control thier own emotions, IMO, that need help.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

People create and play the game, the information is created by people, the complaints as well...it's all about people ... and what they think.

People can, thankfully, express themsleves on all sides on these forums.

That’s for sure... but if you agree or not... not gonna change anything the way they talk or think....

Tossing out the white knight buzz word as a way to demean is just silly..

That’s your way to think and has no data based so I’m dropping cuz if has no data it’s emotional and emotions are subjective 

DE is just another game company in a long line of them, it will come and go like all the rest.

For sure and most of us are trying to avoid the “go” part.

I could easily just stop reading game forums, but then how would I know when people spreading half-truths and game hate so I can poke fun at them?

Again that’s your choice and no one can’t do nothing about it... so if this makes you happy I’m all for it

While there is some great feedback on these forums, I choose to poke back at the buzz-word-using haters that seem to think the entire idea of being positive and supportive of anything is somehow a bad thing, makes me a 'simp', etc...this immature and childish section of our gamer community is always loud, but it's still just a bunch of people without the ability to control thier own emotions, IMO, that need help.

That’s your opinion... but to “poke” something as you said you have to bring any data... and I didn’t saw any til now.... but again if that’s makes you happy in your personal bubble I’m all for it 🙂

Edited by (PS4)f0l1v31r4

4 minutes ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

That’s for sure... but if you agree or not... not gonna change anything the way they talk or think....

That’s your way to think and has no data based so I’m dropping cuz if has no data it’s emotional and emotions are subjective 

For sure and most of us are trying to avoid the “go” part.

Again that’s your choice and no one can’t do nothing about it... so if this makes you happy I’m all for it

That’s your opinion... but to “poke” something as you said you have to bring any data... and I didn’t saw any til now.... but again if that’s makes you happy in your personal bubble I’m all for it 🙂

But you see, I am not the one making claims on numbers - you are.

If you make a claim, it's on you to bring evidence, not me.

I am poking at your assertaion that that a bunch of people left - where is your evidence?

This is how a claim works - you have to prove it, with evidence.

Edited by Zimzala
words are hard
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

But you see, I am not the one making claims on numbers - you are.

If you make a claim, it's on you to bring evidence, not me.

I am poking at your assertaion that that a bunch of people left - where is your evidence?

This is how a claim works - you have to prove it, with evidence.

Really? I need to bring data like steam chart? Go there and Look at the numbers.... they lose 13% and recover 7%.... then they lose 22% and recover 3%... these numbers are all across the internet... ppl don’t see it if they don’t want to see it... that’s easy to do it but there’s a lot more sources to work with... try to relate any recover state with something inside the game u’ll see a lot of good things (before 2 years ago) and a lot recently losses (more than recovery)... then you can relate most of things by yourself 

if u like to... try to compare with other games and think... what they’re doing right and how can I add that core idea in my favorite game...then you just suggest that and follow to see what happen.

btw the numbers that I post was just an example as they are losing more than getting... I highly recommend go there and see it.

Edited by (PS4)f0l1v31r4

Last year they gained players and lost some revenue...companies are not profitable every year, hopfully we will see an uptick this year.

The steam charts are simply who is playing right now, not a total aggregate of the playerbase, by far.

If that's all you data, then all you can say is 'people who use steam are not playing as much as yesterday'...not that some large group is quitting the game...

3 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

The steam charts are simply who is playing right now, not a total aggregate of the playerbase, by far.

If that's all you data, then all you can say is 'people who use steam are not playing as much as yesterday'...not that some large group is quitting the game...

Nope I just said that’s a start... you can get as I said “all across the internet” but you can have a start by that... then you compare and do more things...

7 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Last year they gained players and lost some revenue...companies are not profitable every year

Yes that’s for sure... but companies not being profitable it’s a bad signal for investors and they can fuk the company because of that... shareholders have just one thought... “ I bought this to make me even more rich, if not... won’t worth it”

11 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

hopfully we will see an uptick this year.

That’s for sure even meaning nothing across the board I keep buying things here and there (when I can) just to a feeling I’m doing something.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

Nope I just said that’s a start... you can get as I said “all across the internet” but you can have a start by that... then you compare and do more things...

Yes that’s for sure... but companies not being profitable it’s a bad signal for investors and they can fuk the company because of that... shareholders have just one thought... “ I bought this to make me even more rich, if not... won’t worth it”

That’s for sure even meaning nothing across the board I keep buying things here and there (when I can) just to a feeling I’m doing something.

"All across the Internet" - a sampling of people that are in the 'returns' line - the ones upset because someone move the cheese...not an actual set of facts, just Internet grousing.

A bunch of people yelling about something on the Internet does not make it true.

The only thing that matters is the numbers the company produces, not what arm-chair CEOs think.

Maybe the game will tank due to recent choices, maybe it will come back stronger, but listening to the masses wail about the death of the game or the mass exodus no one can prove and has never been real so far, as they have gained players year over year.

The Internet is a bubble that is the tail trying to wag the dog.

If you want to listen to the unverifiable and often biased mis-information spouted on the Internet as fact, then frankly, we are not living in the same reality.

• Like 1

"All across the Internet" - a sampling of people that are in the 'returns' line - the ones upset because someone move the cheese...not an actual set of facts, just Internet grousing.

Again “upset” is emotional... and emotions are entirely subjective... just dropping 

A bunch of people yelling about something on the Internet does not make it true.

The only thing that matters is the numbers the company produces, not what arm-chair CEOs think.

Of course it matters that’s how they can keep going.

The Internet is a bubble that is

the tail trying to wag the dog.

If you want to listen to the unverifiable and often biased mis-information spouted on the Internet as fact, then frankly, we are not living in the same reality.

No I’m not I’m using market data as “Glassdoor” and a few others like that  to see how employees dealing with things. And I think really don’t live same reality since your first post on this thread was a bunch of personal attack without anything around the game or how to improve anything. Then I’ll just ignore you as I usually do with blind WK... as I said just personal choice.

Maybe the game will tank due to recent choices, maybe it will come back stronger,

I really hope... I think they have conditions to keep going... just need to set a new course...

40 minutes ago, notNSANE said:

if you think the devs don't know already about all of them

Bro I really don’t know what to think about it... but just what I saw in dev streams was something like: “I have no idea what to do about this subject” - talking about the 3rd fortuna spider. Or when one dev said “we pay the price to put a game inside another game”. That’s really make me have a impression they don’t know what happen. And I couldn’t believe on that since I truly believe they’re trying to find a way out.

you really have no idea how game development works.

That’s a clear fact... I don’t work in game dev... I just look at things and use accumulated market knowledge.

they are letting you play with those (because they generate money from whales)

That’s ok... like most of mobile games...  but this strategy works cuz they have a quality appeal in graphics or story or even because they are easy once you reach certain level but to reach that level you to spent as lil (just being sarcastic in the “a lil” part)

Edited by (PS4)f0l1v31r4

On 2020-04-05 at 10:36 AM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

#WizClubRules style of sharing information (or lack thereof) can go shove it.

Have you ever looked at old Wizard threads on the old Diablo 3 forum in the Wizard forum? A great many of them have been edited to be empty because the posters have the same attitude reflected in your post. So only the special/cool/elite people get to know the fun stuff and then they quickly erase it so nobody else will know (especially not Blizzard employees). So this method of disseminating (or not) information about awesome builds was dubbed "#WizClubRules." And it plagued the D3 Wizard forum for years!

Edited by nslay
Grammar
  • Like 1

You think youtubers or streamers give a single hecc about protecting your pwecious wittle biwd? 

Ask yourself does not pushing that video make them any money? If the answer is NO and it is, then you can bet your bottom dollar they are going to push that revenue stream. 

And at the end of the day a few brokenly OP builds get nerfed, was anything of value lost? Probably not~

• Like 1

Even if i'm not a sheep who spend my time to copy op-build-ofthedead , i'm ok.

But yeah...i'm not a fan at all of Saryn or Mesa (about gameplay i mean) , and i've push Ignis to 30 for mastery then i put it back in the case.

DE only need to understand that a game can't be always perfectyl balanced , and find a good build is a reward for people who discover them , after of course the main issue if all others who just copy that and aren't original at all , so it become a clone war... it's the responsibility of users to stay original as possible , and trying to think be themselve if they can.

For example i'm main frost since 2013 (i only switch frame for mastery) , and one of my main primary weapon is glaxion vandal (i also like simulor synoid , but i never try it with mirage and it's not planned).

Sry for my english.

Edited by Dr_Shadox

15 hours ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

I’m assuming ur just another WK without anything to add and just wanna be salty with useless information... wait more 2 or three years of this (if u survive that longer in the game) and u’ll be at same side... but I respect ur opinion anyway even not bringing anything to the table... but I said here many times.... RJ was incredible buggy... bugged as hell... nearly impossible to play... but I had fun sometimes... the difference is... I just not going to close my eyes to the good things and the bad things...ok it’s human nature criticism... but they do because they care in their own way... cuz if not they just switch games and #*!% the game like many many others before us...

Again you missing my point, majority of the community plays this game for the fun, if you're not having fun, take a break and play other games, that's why i did, or quit if you're that burned out from the game, whatever, and yes i was kinda upset they changed ember, i was upset they nerfed a bunch of weapons i liked, but hey, life goes on, and you might be right, i might not last that long, who knows, but just the fact you said you switch from PC to console, tells me, you're better off with a final version of the product, rather being an "alpha tester" that's fine too, nothing wrong with that, but when you said, what you said i giggled a bit, and also i agree RJ was and still is a bit buggy, but like i said, just be patient, throwing salt aint going solve anything, and expect a group of people to join your crusade.

• Like 1