Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My eyebrows have been raised into the stratosphere

In that case I'd assume it's an over site that will probably get corrected now that the Kuva Nukor is super popular (read broken AF) 

At the very least I hope DE addresses it either way and says "We're keeping" or "Hotfixing that out next cycle" 

il y a 42 minutes, Oreades a dit :

In that case I'd assume it's an over site that will probably get corrected now that the Kuva Nukor is super popular (read broken AF)

It is strong on bosses only if you do headshots. Yes it can reach something around 50K headshot sustained dps without riven wich isn't bad but it is not op either. For non boss if you go viral fire, it will just die anyway like many other weapons 😄.

Edited by Galuf

1 minute ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Wasn't there already a cap on the CO damage output ?

this is definitely interesting to know , but will it affect game-play significantly?

This was misinformation based on the fact DE made a post that they were CONSIDERING capping it. They didn't go through with it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Microwave? 😀

You can microwave enemies with the Nukor? 

Wikia:

"The Nukor is a Grineer sidearm that fires a microwave-like frequency beam that inflicts Radiation b Radiation damage"

In-game description:

"Creates and focuses a high-frequency field of microwaves , literally cooking the target from within"

I mean, at what point is -another- layer of 120% gonna matter when you're stacking well into the 7 or 8 status effects as is? Sure it's cute and more damage is more damage, but Is it really going to make a difference at any window past being cute? Iii don't think so.

Which isn't to say I hate that it exists. the opposite, I love fluffy silly things and support it's existance if true: keep it in as an extra perk to those who like a silly mod, cause it won't be changing anything for those who don't.

3 minutes ago, Zsword said:

I mean, at what point is -another- layer of 120% gonna matter when you're stacking well into the 7 or 8 status effects as is? Sure it's cute and more damage is more damage, but Is it really going to make a difference at any window past being cute? Iii don't think so.

Which isn't to say I hate that it exists. the opposite, I love fluffy silly things and support it's existance if true: keep it in as an extra perk to those who like a silly mod, cause it won't be changing anything for those who don't.

It makes a difference when you're 4 hours deep in a requiem kuva survival

Just now, VenomousValentine said:

It makes a difference when you're 4 hours deep in a requiem kuva survival

okay but why are you 4 hours deep in Kuva Fissure Survival and I'm sure there's going to be a mod that gets you more bang for it's buck one who you're only using for an additional 10% increase to your melee weapon damage.

1 minute ago, Zsword said:

okay but why are you 4 hours deep in Kuva Fissure Survival and I'm sure there's going to be a mod that gets you more bang for it's buck one who you're only using for an additional 10% increase to your melee weapon damage.

Because after 90 minutes in a kuva fissure, you get 800 kuva per can, instead of 400. It is THE most efficient method to farm kuva. And the longer you're there, the more worth it is, because you don't have to spend another 90 minutes stacking the resource bonus.

And you may have a point with that, but it's something to consider. There are some frames that can spare the mod, especially if they're a frame that adds damage or melee speed on top of it.

10 minutes ago, Zsword said:

ican be slightly more than 10% (or less depending on how many statuses you are capable to inflict) but still, if your time-per-kill aint good enought, that is not going to help that much. 

That if that actually works, and not just "allegedly" works because of wiky. Also wiky states that the effect applies only to ranged weapons, so to get the bonus you are supposed to hit the enemy with a gun first, then melee which i honestly don see how efficient can be.

The upside is that the mod is an exilus for warframe, so very likely you arent sacrificing power elsewhere to make room for it.

Edited by JohnKable

3 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

ican be slightly more than 10% (or less depending on how many statuses you are capable to inflict) but still, if your time-per-kill aint good enought, that is not going to help that much. 

That if that actually works, and not just "allegedly" works because of wiky. Also wiky states that the effect applies only to ranged weapons, so to get the bonus you are supposed to hit the enemy with a gun first, then melee which i honestly don see how efficient can be.

The upside is that the mod is an exilus for warframe, so very likely you arent sacrificing power elsewhere to make room for it.

>He doesn't know about vigorous swap melee cleave

8 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

>He doesn't know about vigorous swap melee cleave

Actually i use vigorous swap quite a bit, pretty nice mod.

Just saying you need a veeeeeeery specific setup (primary multiple statuses, possibly on crowd, then CO melee) for a very niche kind of use, and using peculiar growth to (allegedly, havent tested) gain a marginal increase in damage, that wont actually help if your overall time-to-kill is too high. maybe push an extra 5 minutes? At a certain point even melee weapons stop scaling and you just need some very well setup teams to exploit the mission indefinitely (indefinitely still isnt much more than 4 hours, since past 3h in a single mission the game can randomly explode)

Nice to know, and will definitely test it.

Edited by JohnKable