Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.15 + 27.3.15.1

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed friendly Specters suffering knockdown when deployed and taking entirely way too long to recover. 

Thank you very much for the hotfix!! This fix in particular I experienced it, the specter was downed but was going around weirdly.

I know jokes are funny and I really don't wanna be an A******, but can you at least say what's in the update/hotfix? Just telling puns and nothing else it's disrepectful for the palyers who doesn't read the forums (think about the non english community, we have translated the patch notes with, at least, 1 day of delay. 

EDIT: I'm refering to this

Wm177Ma.png

3 minutes ago, Emperrier said:

revert explosive changes thanks

4 minutes ago, effion said:

revert amp self-stagger pls ty

Especially with regards to Sentient weapons like the Shedu.

Presently if you're within range to make use of the radial wave it emits on an empty clip, you're close enough to self-stagger on shots -- so you recharge without ever emptying the clip.

1 hour ago, -Antares- said:

1. Half of the Liset Prime skin can't be colored, it's always gray. Unacceptable, considering it's real money exclusive content, and I can't use it because of that bug. It's very old, yet still not fixed
2. For some reason you have both metallic and non-metallic parts colored as accents, which is just wrong. Remove non-metallic part from accents and add somewhere else, to tertiary, for exampleliset_prime.png

Take the hint, if they didn't read your post for the third time being on the fist page, they already know and just don't care or they are going to fix it when they have time to spare on such mundante things. Spamming this every time just makes things worse.

We already love grinding, thanks for making an event where we depend on others to grind, and are unable to grind unless we have someone else willing to help. Spent 40 minutes on a murex raid that is usually completed in 15 min because I was waiting for kill codes. This is pathetic.

Archived