Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found Megan in an abandoned Relay, then she left.

Zahnrad

Went into a random relay to look at my railjack instead of going to drydock, the relay was empty apart from Megan. Wanted to offer a handshake emote but she left before I could even screenshot her. 😭 she was right infront of me here. First time I've ever met a member of DE in-game unintentionally.

VcMehbg.jpg

Edited by Zahnny
  • Like 10

Lucky 😂 I've seen Rebecca afk in Cetus once, but I hope one day I get in an actual mission with a DE person that is good at the game to have a fun experience.

I've only seen one DE person in a mission I queued public for. Now if I ever join another mission with said staff member, I'm aborting the mission instantly. Not worth the headache again. I would rather have a troll Limbo, a horrible speed Volt and a host with 1600 ping in the same mission instead of playing with that one DE person again. 

1 hour ago, --Brandt-- said:

I've only seen one DE person in a mission I queued public for. Now if I ever join another mission with said staff member, I'm aborting the mission instantly. Not worth the headache again. I would rather have a troll Limbo, a horrible speed Volt and a host with 1600 ping in the same mission instead of playing with that one DE person again. 

Okay, you have my attention. What happened?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I'm interested too !

To be honest last time i played with a DE member it was on keystone ( Amazing Ethernals ) and Julie totaly destroyed me LOL

Edited by trunks013

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

6 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I'm interested too !

To be honest last time i played with a DE member it was on keystone ( Amazing Ethernals ) and Julie totaly destroyed me LOL

I won't say the persons name, don't feel like being banned.

But they were just kind of useless. Was in a railjack mission, floated around aimlessly (personally I think they forgot railjacks have a boost option), decided to loot every single thing and was just plain slow. I don't even remember seeing them go through flux energy, shoot their front weapon (not artillery the main pilot gun), or use the little missiles. It almost felt like they would move forward a bit and alt tab to look at something else for 15-30 seconds while expecting the others in the group to do everything. 

• Like 1