Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.16

[DE]Megan

I think basmu would be perfect if the cc was increased by 5% on both modes, make it reset sentient resistance on health drain, and a bigger magazine of 35 instead of 21, thats all it needs IMO, either way you guys oughtta really take a look at it and redo it, cuz its kinda bad.

Basmu's red critical heal was overpowered.
However, the mechanism by which Mod and Buff influences Basmu's healing pulse is very interesting.
I think that it will be an interesting weapon if it is redesigned so as not to be overpowered.

Il y a 1 heure, nslay a dit :

Alors, comment fonctionne -Slash dommages? Cela guérit-il les ennemis? Obtiennent-ils des protections excessives et de la vie pour des quantités négatives aussi ridicules? Ou est-ce un débordement d'entier?

il suffisait d'augmenter le temps de chargement de l'arme et l'augmentation des dégâts, à chaque impulsion les dégâts et la surface doublaient ... avec des dégâts critiques et critiques combinés avec le buff de la smeeta ou le buff des arcanes Critical, sinon même sans critique, l'arme pourrait faire plus d'un million. 

for the care each pulsation heals an amount of life absorb to the enemy during reloading

EXCUSE ME?I bought Basmu riven mod for 1k, it used to deal 100K Pulse damage and now only 40???

If it is too op, just make it normal, not make it RUBBISH !

From now on I don't believe this game would be any better

41 minutes ago, zzjcop said:

EXCUSE ME?I bought Basmu riven mod for 1k, it used to deal 100K Pulse damage and now only 40???

If it is too op, just make it normal, not make it RUBBISH !

From now on I don't believe this game would be any better

DE didn't force you to buy an overpriced Riven on something new that was just begging for a nerf. I'm not just saying that to say DE loves to nerf, it's cause the same freaking idiots who exploit it will brag about, so of course something unintended and wildly op would be taken care of.

You spent that plat, you, and you were impatient and foolish enough to overpay for something at the height of the hype, you, don't be mad at DE.

You people show up all the time about "reeeee muh ribbon is useless now how dare you DE" when you should be more than capable enough of realizing "Hey this might change." because that's the nature of it.

just make it normal, not make it RUBBISH !

It was always and will forever be rubbish, don't kid yourself into thinking it was anything more.

2 hours ago, Prince_El-Ahrairah said:

Rescue missions take longer than normal because, quite often, opening the cell the operative is in does not immediately trigger the 'take them to extraction' script; this isn't something I have encountered until the last couple hotfixes, which leads me to believe it's one of these scarlet spear updates to be causing it. I believe it has to do with checking cells too quickly, but I cannot confirm this 100%; it has happened to me so far only when checking the 2nd or 3rd cells; perhaps it has to do with quick-use Ciphers (Pressing 'y' on the keyboard to auto-cipher).

Curious. I used to encounter this literally every time I did a Rescue on the Grineer Sea Lab map only, sometimes taking upwards of 20s~ for it to realize "Oh f*ck, uh moving on..." but it stopped a while ago

vor 3 Stunden schrieb MrLeez:

Can you stop complaining about that in every hotfix thread?

I don't complain I criticize and give feedback. Many people think this way.People who don't farm ESO entire day.Or complain about condrix being too hard to kill.

still seeing a bug when you finish a murex mission and start a new there are sentients aboard and there is damage on the ship also why are these enemies so high now. when scarlet spear started it wasn't this bad solo you were able to get at least 3 oplinks done being that match making was hard to get random people to join. now you can't even get threw the first oplink without it taking a lot of damage on first run with oplink started at 20000 and was down to14000 by the second run I went from 14000 to going back to the flotilla sad but true. what is up with us being one shot to these sentients and not even knowing what one shot us so we can try to adapt like they do example how do you get one shot if you are on Rhino and have your iron skin and shield is over 1000 or Hildryn  with shields over 4500 and getting one shot or any other tanks or any warframe for that case we work hard to come up with builds to get them all one shot by sentients. at least give our mods back like condition overload or maiming strike. we the tenno are not losing the new war. I say please fix this and maybe give us a bit more time with this so we can help you get this fix by seeing what you guys can't see more eyes are better than 2 and we who love the game are always willing to help to work together to get it right so we can have fun...I do have pics of all this as well

18分钟前 , Gravemind93 说:

DE didn't force you to buy an overpriced Riven on something new that was just begging for a nerf. I'm not just saying that to say DE loves to nerf, it's cause the same freaking idiots who exploit it will brag about, so of course something unintended and wildly op would be taken care of.

You spent that plat, you, and you were impatient and foolish enough to overpay for something at the height of the hype, you, don't be mad at DE.

You people show up all the time about "reeeee muh ribbon is useless now f*ck you DE" when you should be more than capable enough of realizing "Hey this might change." because that's the nature of it.

It was always and will forever be rubbish, don't kid yourself into thinking it was anything more.

Do u even understand what I am complaining about? 100k damage to 40 is not a nerf, you think 100k damage is too overpowered? That's bollocks.

I didn't realise at all this was something that must be fixed. This gun is released for nearly 1 month and it should have been fixed much earlier if it's 'too op' or technically bugged, I spent a lot of endos and money for Basmu cuz I believe it's worth it. This game is all about farming and getting better experience but now I only see wasting time and money to get nearly nothing or even worse weapons.

4 minutes ago, zzjcop said:

Do u even understand what I am complaining about? 100k damage to 40 is not a nerf, you think 100k damage is too overpowered? That's bollocks.

I didn't realise at all this was something that must be fixed. This gun is released for nearly 1 month and it should have been fixed much earlier if it's 'too op' or technically bugged, I spent a lot of endos and money for Basmu cuz I believe it's worth it. This game is all about farming and getting better experience but now I only see wasting time and money to get nearly nothing or even worse weapons.

Do you even understand numbers

40 is less than 100. Therefore the number went down. And something going down is a nerf

And yeah you wasted real-world money, you gambled on something and you lost because you took an exploit never being fixed for granted.

I also said it was unintended but you just cherry-picked me saying "op". It was nerfed because it wasn't working properly. 100k damage isn't overpowered, it's easy to get much more than that, but it IS when it's not meant to, when the mechanics behind something are literally not functioning correctly. You spent money on something thinking it'd always be broke and you lost, you can either b*tch and moan and point fingers or you can grow up and understand you made a mistake. And don't play the whole "but NOW I see the game is only—"-card, if you made it far enough into the game that you were able to use Basmu and a Riven for it(talking about Mastery here) then you already know what the game is. So quit playing the victim when you were just being greedy and hasty.

thank you for all your fixes,  i was wondering if it's a glitch/bug when old SI tells us the ship is clear, all enemies are dead when were still chasing two around the ship, because he does that alot. So i didn't know if you wanted him to be imperfect since he also has a habit of telling me there is an incoming ram sled after it's stuck in the side of my ship.  So i just treat him as OLD man SI, and double check his info the way he is now.

50分钟前 , Gravemind93 说:

Do you even understand numbers

40 is less than 100. Therefore the number went down. And something going down is a nerf

And yeah you wasted real-world money, you gambled on something and you lost because you took an exploit never being fixed for granted.

I also said it was unintended but you just cherry-picked me saying "op". It was nerfed because it wasn't working properly. 100k damage isn't overpowered, it's easy to get much more than that, but it IS when it's not meant to, when the mechanics behind something are literally not functioning correctly. You spent money on something thinking it'd always be broke and you lost, you can either b*tch and moan and point fingers or you can grow up and understand you made a mistake. And don't play the whole "but NOW I see the game is only—"-card, if you made it far enough into the game that you were able to use Basmu and a Riven for it(talking about Mastery here) then you already know what the game is. So quit playing the victim when you were just being greedy and hasty.

100k to 40 not 40k, do your research, this is not nerfed this is almost cleared. It can be far more than 100k so it has to be changed to 40? Have u seen any fix in game history like this? Yes this game is like gamble, without telling u there is risk or unintended situation and finally make your effort to nearly zero, and someone came up and say that u deserve it since ur high mastery rank, how amusing

The controls freezing up seriously needs to be addressed during Eidolon Hunts; something about operator getting knocked down then either transferring back during said knockdown or dying causes ALL controls to stop responding with the exception of movement; you have to either get knocked down again (Which, for some reason, is a lot harder than it sounds) or you have to actually die and respawn; jumping in to water or typing /unstuck does not fix this.

Archived