Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.16

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Nosttromo said:

People do eidolon runs for eidolon shards so they can exchange them for focus points to upgrade the tenno school trees. It isn't only for the arcanes.

Indeed, well remembered! Its a great source of focus for a niche, I mean those that already can do tridolon effectively and still need focus, but dont u agree that tridolon has been popular among a much broader audience thanks to the arcanes? And now pretty much everyone has r5 of all arcanes they need and often those they dont need too.

seriousely who cares of railjack its not even a part of the game and the game has no storymode all is linear and repetitive

everything at tennocon demo is a lie nothing from that in the actual game not even boarding railjack from open world venus or earth and not even the game demo for new people the trailer with the dog and how frames were made

16 minutes ago, Dr4gonThund3rB said:

Why did you all have to touch the Basmu? It was balanced, you had to take damage to deal damage, and you could just make it to where it heals back a small percent of the damage dealt not the full damage. Now, those healing pulses are literally useless. They do a maximum of about say 40 damage. Also, sinister reach should be possible on the basmu due to its beam of electricity with its secondary fire. It should also increase the radius of the pulses. Please make the Basmu better. It was tons of fun and I was going to put several forma into it just for the sake of hey, this exists, this is special, I just want to have fun.
I also thought of it more as a feature. It sounds silly, but the Basmu was becoming my new favorite primary, over the Shedu! It is just a somewhat regular gun. While I'd like to see the arcane avenger interaction more balanced/controllable, I also think it was good as it was. People were having a good time and it was not game breaking. It could not kill absolutely everything. Noxes didn't die to it. Arbitration drones took 0 damage whatsoever.
Thank you for the update though.

I spent 8 forma, a riven, and has became my favorite weapon this greatly disappoints me. Not only was it fun it wasn't too broken. What happened to the DE that took unintended features and implemented them in to the game. Please look over the Basmu it needs life support.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Basmu's healing pulse receiving exponential copies of equipped Mods with each pulse when under the effect of some conditional buffs, which led to unintended amounts of damage.

"Unintended"... It was a fun mechanic to play with. Thanks, guess fun cant be in the game anymore.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Basmu's healing pulse receiving exponential copies of equipped Mods with each pulse when under the effect of some conditional buffs, which led to unintended amounts of damage.

I hate you now. Entire community looked at this weapon like an average thing, nothing fancy. This feature granted weapon some more nice usage. It's not like this weapon nuked rooms or something. This weapon was able to melt enemies in your melee range. Basically every melee can do this. So primary weapon can't do the same what melee do? Why not? I thought that's your attempt at making primaries scale damage, however no. You decided to nerf some of most fun features in game. ONCE AGAIN

and why no one lowers volume on launcer when it launch its too loud also what is with this drop in fps yesterday was fine 1366x768 50hz today im 18 fps i changed to 1280x720 70 hz to work else realy bad problem i have geforce 710 gt 2gb 64 bit , 8 gb ram ddr 3 . intel i3 2nd gen 3ghz and 447 gb ssd win 10 pro from microsoft my computer is 

ESPRIMO P700 [YLDA011084]

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Basmu's healing pulse receiving exponential copies of equipped Mods with each pulse when under the effect of some conditional buffs, which led to unintended amounts of damage.

Well I guess that removes the only reason to ever use Tainted Mag. Kinda disappointed the dmg on the aoe is super lacking as well without the Tainted Mag and Arcane Avenger shenanigans.

Any fixes for Basmu reload breaking the ability to use weapons/abilities? Or the the aoe on reload vanishing if you slide or jump.

4 minutes ago, Stoner said:

"Unintended"... It was a fun mechanic to play with. Thanks, guess fun cant be in the game anymore.

4 minutes ago, FallenDisc said:

I hate you now. Entire community looked at this weapon like an average thing, nothing fancy. This feature granted weapon some more nice usage. It's not like this weapon nuked rooms or something. This weapon was able to melt enemies in your melee range. Basically every melee can do this. So primary weapon can't do the same what melee do? Why not? I thought that's your attempt at making primaries scale damage, however no. You decided to nerf some of most fun features in game. ONCE AGAIN

Pretty much.

It's such an underwhelming, "Meh" weapon otherwise.

14 minutes ago, GamingMegaNinja said:

I spent 8 forma, a riven, and has became my favorite weapon this greatly disappoints me. Not only was it fun it wasn't too broken. What happened to the DE that took unintended features and implemented them in to the game. Please look over the Basmu it needs life support.

Tbh if you put a blast radius build on it, it could clear the entire play area of ESO and 1hko all mobs. That was... kinda broken. On top of that, if you stacked it with a frame that could get damage buffs, like a chroma, then you could have this thing doing enough damage to literally overflow the datatype used for the damage and healing numbers, causing a rather spectacular crash. It was exciting discovering that on wave 16 of a condrix assault.

8 minutes ago, FallenDisc said:

I do agree here however. I feel the scaling damage was interesting, and made an otherwise useless gun have some use. I was hoping the fix would lead to some degree of moderation, but now all we can do is hope for a buff. I like the concept of this weapon, but now this very aparrent bug has been fixed, it definitely needs a buff before it can see any use.

9 minutes ago, SukiKitty said:

Tbh if you put a blast radius build on it, it could clear the entire play area of ESO and 1hko all mobs. That was... kinda broken. On top of that, if you stacked it with a frame that could get damage buffs, like a chroma, then you could have this thing doing enough damage to literally overflow the datatype used for the damage and healing numbers, causing a rather spectacular crash. It was exciting discovering that on wave 16 of a condrix assault.

I do agree here however. I feel the scaling damage was interesting, and made an otherwise useless gun have some use. I was hoping the fix would lead to some degree of moderation, but now all we can do is hope for a buff. I like the concept of this weapon, but now this very aparrent bug has been fixed, it definitely needs a buff before it can see any use.

Actually Chroma kills you on the final reload blast you die from health overflow 

Archived