Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit sink needed!

Aazhyd

Question

I'm currently mostly doing Railjack and Arbitration missions and the credits KEEP ROLLING IN. And I don't even have a credit booster.

I'm at 48 million now and I need a good credit sink to get rid of some. Suggestions?

22 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Aazhyd said:

I'm currently mostly doing Railjack and Arbitration missions and the credits KEEP ROLLING IN. And I don't even have a credit booster.

I'm at 48 million now and I need a good credit sink to get rid of some. Suggestions?

Start Transmuting mods. Maybe you will get something good.

Rank up mods to 10 and sell them for profit.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Aazhyd said:

Buy a 10.000.000 credit captura scene.

17 minutes ago, Aazhyd said:

Leverian.

• Like 2

48 million is honestly quite a low amount once you start upgrading mods and just spending it in general.

If you really want to get rid of it fast you might aswell donate it to a clan vault or buy a insane amount of blueprints of something on the market.

• Like 4

Those are weak numbers if I were still as active as I was before they started pumping out bad updates, I spend about 15mil a week. Currently have 240mil left from the 300mil I farmed from the credit booster event.

Edited by RandomTrollz
  • Like 1

Just now, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Or you know, horde it cause what else are you gonna do, buy 20 of everything from baro? Also he's an ok sink since most of his stuff cost like 50K or a few hundred K credits

I almost have 10 of everything(Mods, weps, deco). Just waiting for him to bring some stuff that I don't have back.

2 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

You don't need a credit sink at this point in time. Quite a few pages down, there's this other guy who has 999,999,999 credits. I'll do you a favor and link the thread here for you to set a goal for yourself. =D

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1190505-any-ideas-where-to-dumb-millions-of-credits/

5 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

Maybe use Ticker to convert them to pac arcanes and plat?

I'm a quarter way to you :).

• Like 1