Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker: Hotfix 27.5.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Universal Vacuum is not needed, and the new vacuum radius for Railjack is fine.

Yes it is.

It's a simple quality of life issue.  The point of having mods and slots is so you can have different choices.  Basically everyone, except that one cancerous partnered streamer I won't do the honor of naming, uses vacuum mods.  It's that huge of a quality of life bump, and for people who legit don't want universal vacuum, heck make a toggle option in settings or something.

The point of mod slots is to have choices.  Vacuum mods aren't a choice, they're mandatory.  Ergo the game should be simplified, and there are two ways to do it.  Either you delete a companion mod slot and give them an innate togglable vacuum, OR you make the sane choice and just phase out vacuum mods for universal vacuum with a toggle option somewhere, leaving the mod slots, and therefore choices, the way they are intended to be.

Could we please get Pack Leader/Prime to be able to heal our Sentinels with melee at least, their HP, Armour and Shields just don't cut it in heavy missions, void dashing through them just can't keep them going in high missions. 

Or at least upgrade/scale the mods to suit all these other changes you're doing to enemies, they are the forgotten ones and die to quick into a mission, even with full survival mods on and constant healing they die.

I've tried them with and without attack mods and the enemy seem to target them more now than they use to without the attack mods, does shield gating work on sentinels and is it viable.

edit The Repair Kit mod also can't keep up with healing.

17 hours ago, PapaSodaPop626 said:

Thanks for the fixes DE, I’m sure it’s hard to keep the game updated when the only money you get is from plat and prime vault

also your entire team is working from home so that’s got to make things hard on ya

keep on keeping on DE

Lol. 😂 I'm sure it wasn't intended, but this comes across very sarcastic. Rightfully so in part. 

im starting to not like nightwave quite a bit its far too much just for an umbra forma at least put two in each nightwave, a lot of stuff this round is just meh other then the shoulders and umbra forma that i will be unable to utilise until i get three of the damn things like crist it took almost 2 years to get my umbra wisp (3 umbra forma),,

also revert this joke of a anisotropic filtering change i read somewhere that the reason it cant go anymore then 8X is because you found a "better?" method of anisotropic filtering well i here to tell you it looks like crap give us an option to use the 16X without this crappy new method because it still looks blurry at a short distance its especially noticeable with Grate Flooring at an angle..

46 minutes ago, WhiteGemini said:

im starting to not like nightwave quite a bit its far too much just for an umbra forma at least put two in each nightwave, a lot of stuff this round is just meh other then the shoulders and umbra forma that i will be unable to utilise until i get three of the damn things like crist it took almost 2 years to get my umbra wisp (3 umbra forma),,

also revert this joke of a anisotropic filtering change i read somewhere that the reason it cant go anymore then 8X is because you found a "better?" method of anisotropic filtering well i here to tell you it looks like crap give us an option to use the 16X without this crappy new method because it still looks blurry at a short distance its especially noticeable with Grate Flooring at an angle..

If I read it right, you put 3 Umbra forma's on Wisp warframe? please tell me you didn't do that.

My graphics have never been better, everything is way more polished and defined the metallic surfaces are also way more awesome, I upgraded from Geforce GTX 670's twin SLI to a single Geforce GTX 1660 Super gaming OC.

edit The video card has made all of Warframe look heaps better, I didn't think it could look any better.

42 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

If I read it right, you put 3 Umbra forma's on one warframe? please tell me you didn't do that.

My graphics have never been better, everything is way more polished and defined the metallic surfaces are also way more awesome, I upgraded from Geforce GTX 670's twin SLI to a single Geforce GTX 1660 Super gaming OC.

edit The video card has made all of Warframe look heaps better, I didn't think it could look any better.

ok ya for a build like this you would need that 3rd umbra forma, also no regrets wisp is awesome,

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2104981230

graphics are fine anisotropic filtering being limited to 8X is not fine at all and pretty much everyone is blind to the difference from 8X to 16X , 90% of people dont even seem to know that games from devs like Koei Tecmo every single game of theirs you have to set anisotropic filtering in control panel, but every one will just complain about how it looks instead of "investigating" and tweaking the settings ,

i am stunned that no one here ever seems to notice this problem :facepalm:

19 minutes ago, WhiteGemini said:

ok ya for a build like this you would need that 3rd umbra forma

graphics are fine anisotropic filtering being limited to 8X is not fine at all and pretty much everyone is blind to the difference from 8X to 16X , 90% of people dont even seem to know that games from devs like Koei Tecmo every single game of theirs you have to set anisotropic filtering in control panel, but every one will just complain about how it looks instead of "investigating" and tweaking the settings ,

That's a chunky build, mine is just what our group uses in small spots to cut back on nullifiers.

Spoiler

95434452F79A54557B6FEE4091A3B2BAF9F2867D

Like I said in my post I haven't notice the graphic because of the video card upgrade, mine just got better.

I normally only run 4x AA enough to get rid of the jaggys and around 8 AF (I see you can't go above the TAA 8X (HIGH) now, it looks fine though for my old 60 hertz 24 inch monitor, I could see a problem maybe with a 144 hz and 32 inch or these big screens players use.

edit: forgot to mention the rest of my video settings are set to their max. I'm also still on Windows 7 64bit Ultimate.

Le 22/05/2020 à 03:27, The-Almighty a dit :

Of course this gets fixed right away, meanwhile some other bugs have been going for months now.

Not mad about this getting fixed but rather how selective you guys are regarding certain fixes.

This is pure speculation on my part, but the blood rush bug sounds like a easy to fix bug with a few line changes in the code. The longer lasting bugs are probably rooted into the entire system and are likely much harder to debug. There's no sense in waiting to fix the big bugs before solving the small bugs, especially if they can be done in close to no time.

Again, this is speculation on my part, but not all bugs are born equal.

On 2020-05-21 at 6:43 PM, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

Yes it is.

It's a simple quality of life issue.  The point of having mods and slots is so you can have different choices.  Basically everyone, except that one cancerous partnered streamer I won't do the honor of naming, uses vacuum mods.  It's that huge of a quality of life bump, and for people who legit don't want universal vacuum, heck make a toggle option in settings or something.

The point of mod slots is to have choices.  Vacuum mods aren't a choice, they're mandatory.  Ergo the game should be simplified, and there are two ways to do it.  Either you delete a companion mod slot and give them an innate togglable vacuum, OR you make the sane choice and just phase out vacuum mods for universal vacuum with a toggle option somewhere, leaving the mod slots, and therefore choices, the way they are intended to be.

Unfortunately the same can be said of many mods. There are a specific few mods that go into just about every gun, warframe and pet/sentinel. Targeting Vacuum as an issue is kind of splitting hairs here.

If we get rid of vacuum as a mod, then we have to consider whether or not to keep mods like serration, or vitality, or intensify, or streamline, or split chamber etc. etc. etc.
These mods end up in most loadouts because they're pretty much essential to success.

Keep Vacuum as a mod. We already have 3m universal vacuum as it is.

20 hours ago, WhiteGemini said:

ok ya for a build like this you would need that 3rd umbra forma, also no regrets wisp is awesome,

3 Umbra Forma on a non prime frame triggers me so hard. I realize it will be a long time before we see Wisp as a prime but I simply cannot invest an umbra forma into any frame that isn't primed. I just can't do it. Kudos to you, you madman.

On 2020-05-21 at 11:29 AM, TrilliumStarbreeze said:

Still waiting for a fix for unskippable "disembarking from landing craft" mission intros.

Yeah seriously... or the unskippable, but usually skippable, drop into mission from ceiling animation showing you and everyone standing there (only those players are far away killing enemies while you sit there and watch yourself remove a vent and drop in from the ceiling!).

Archived