Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have 3235 relics and no hope of ever getting rid of them

Charlemane

Dear DE,

PLEASE give us a faster way of cracking relics. I don't care if I can dissolve them for traces/endo or whatever, because as it stands it will take me more than 16,175 hours of playtime to crack every last one of them assuming an average mission time of 5 minutes per relic, which is more than five times the number of hours I have actually played your game.

Edited by Charlemane
  • Like 5

I think they should release a Void Relics station upgrade (research at the Tenno Lab) that allows you to crack one per 24 hours, automatically.  I don't think platinum rushing would be looked upon favorably here, so instead of a rush fee, I'd like further upgrades to be available (for plat?) that give you more slots for relics to be opened at a time.  So fully kitted out, maybe a player could be expected to spend 50-100 platinum as a one time fee, and then be able to passively open 3-5 relics per day.  The numbers can be tweaked.  Oh, and it should be accessible from the mobile app.

And maybe even installing the segment could require you to have at least 100 relics on hand.  Or it could be gated behind a comparatively high mastery rank, like 20 or above.

8 hours ago, Lyker said:

I would very much like to dissolve relics for tracers simply in the GUI

I like this idea.

As for OP, I'm in a similar boat....I have no idea what my count is at this point but as Vets I feel like it's also our responsibility to provide a vaulted relic or two now and then we you get some newbies in a match.  I try to have a few vaulted rad's ready for such occasions.

I haven't your relic count yet but I feel the same, they're sitting in the inventory without any way to use them. Especially during SS I got like 10 relics at the end of each Murex raid.  Why not a decoration or transmute system.

9 hours ago, Lyker said:

I would very much like to dissolve relics for tracers simply in the GUI

That would be super convenient.  But I really don't see them breaking up the void trace cycle.  If they did,  I'd expect a tiny amount per relic and that it would  come with a corresponding reduction in the trace rewards in missions.  Even so, some people have so many relics they could just dissolve for traces, they'd only be doing radiants for a long time.  Which means a lot more rare parts in the economy, and more people done with that aspect of the grind sooner than they would be otherwise.

Which is a lot of disruption in an aspect of the game that actually works pretty well currently, IMO.  The only thing that's truly bad about it is the sheer variety of relics.    So that's why I'd expect them to do a transmuter and/or make them saleable for credits before making unrefined relics convert-able to traces.  And/or to add some UI options to sort relics easier like being able to "favorite" them.

Or to do nothing.  Nothing is always the most likely, unfortunately.

11 hours ago, Genitive said:

Until new relics with new parts come out.

Relic fusion maybe? Combine four to get one of higher quality.

Sounds like a good idea. Of course, DE will wreck it by locking it behind one of the boss fights in the game, just like they did Riven transmuters.

Scarlet Spear really messed up my relic count, before that I had less than a hundred per relic at most 😅

Spoiler

DdxwMY0.jpg

Would have been happy if SS had given some Axis too, those are the only relics worth anything to me.

Agreed. Every long-time player is completely overflowing with relics. Would be nice if there was a way to auto-crack them. Maybe spend 50 void traces to auto-crack a relic but only the common parts are possible. That way there's still incentive to run regular relic missions to get uncommon / rare parts and also to get the traces. Other than that, we could have relics sold for 15 ducats or 1k credits or something. Anything to clear up that messy inventory 🙂