Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

There is a turret that can spawn inside points of interest on the wall of a specific tile. I don't have a screenshot, but it's just labeled "Turret" and is not in the codex.

I can't seem to spawn the new Engineers outside of Taro.

10 hours ago, FiveN9ne said:

Not sure if relevant, but helios scans one of your crewmates when he's in the pilot's seat on the RJ. Haven't tried swapping places to see if he would scan others but i imagine it's a bug.

Thanks, added both. Still not sure what the best approach is for listing all these missing codex entrees, cause it might be intended to reduce clutter in the Codex.

10 hours ago, Voltage said:

@MaiNeym Figured out the harder Deimos Eximus scans (including Jugulus Eximus)!

Really helpful, thanks for tagging. 

23 часа назад, Voltage сказал:

There is a turret that can spawn inside points of interest on the wall of a specific tile. I don't have a screenshot, but it's just labeled "Turret" and is not in the codex.

I can't seem to spawn the new Engineers outside of Taro.

5aAElL0.jpg

• Like 2

On 2021-03-23 at 9:51 PM, Kacc said:

*Where can we find SIMPLE ships in Veil Proxima? There is only elite(

Elite spawns depend on the level. So try the lowest level mission in the proxima you want to do.
edit: for Veil proxima, try NSU GRID

Spoiler

E09K1aO.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot of the Turret.

Edited by MaiNeym

6 часов назад, MaiNeym сказал:

Elite spawns depend on the level. So try the lowest level mission in the proxima you want to do.
edit: for Veil proxima, try NSU GRID

Показать контент

E09K1aO.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot of the Turret.

XD i mean CORPUS ships) There is only 1 normal - Grox (or something like this), other is elite with energy fields animation

2 hours ago, Kacc said:

XD i mean CORPUS ships) There is only 1 normal - Grox (or something like this), other is elite with energy fields animation

ah, woops. Ye, the ORM BASILISK / HARPI / WEAVER don't spawn. I have them on the bug list as well.  

Instead you'll find ELITE TARO BASILISK / HARPI and TARO WEAVER in the veil that you can scan, but veil isn't supposed to have TARO

Somewhere around the main Corpus ships you can hear that annoying sound that something is not being scanned. I don't know where is the magic spot for the Stanchion and Pillar is, but you can scan the Obelisk to get rid of this sound for all 3 ships. Codex entries are not included.

Weakspots which you should destroy with forward artillery can also be scanned, and entrance doors to the Stanchion and Pillar, without codex entry too.

TD4WUyO.jpg

Edited by NanoFox006
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Nirvy said:

Waiting for Operation Scarlet Spear for Gyrix & Ionyx scan.

I can't find too:

• Vapos Condor Elite Dropship
  • Cindertresh Hyena
  • Basal Diploid Rex
  • Deimos Leaper

Vapos Condor Elite Dropship does spawn on Jupiter. I am not sure if specific requirements are needed though. Exterminate/Capture recommended.

Cindertresh Hyena is a companion to specific Assassination targets in Orb Vallis Bounties.

Basal Diploid Rex spawns from Mitosid Rex after killing them and they split apart.

Deimos Leaper was removed from the game with Deimos Arcana. You will need to live with that one :sadcry:

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Vapos Condor Elite Dropship does spawn on Jupiter. I am not sure if specific requirements are needed though. Exterminate/Capture recommended.

Cindertresh Hyena is a companion to specific Assassination targets in Orb Vallis Bounties.

Basal Diploid Rex spawns from Mitosid Rex after killing them and they split apart.

Deimos Leaper was removed from the game with Deimos Arcana. You will need to live with that one :sadcry:

There are only normal Vapos Condor Dropships.

Cindertresh Hyena should be deployed by Corpus Supra Target but I tried many times. Even Warframe Fandom Wiki says "Currently the Corpus Supra Target will not deploy the Cinderthresh Hyena if he is the Assassination target in Orb Vallis". 

Mitosid Rex should spawn at assasination bounty, but there appears only Deimos Saxum Rex.

Deimos Leaper - Is there a chance that place for him will be removed from my codex, or this enemy return?

Edited by Nirvy

26 minutes ago, Nirvy said:

There are only normal Vapos Condor Dropships.

Cindertresh Hyena should be deployed by Corpus Supra Target but I tried many times. Even Warframe Fandom Wiki says "Currently the Corpus Supra Target will not deploy the Cinderthresh Hyena if he is the Assassination target in Orb Vallis". 

Mitosid Rex should spawn at assasination bounty, but there appears only Deimos Saxum Rex.

Deimos Leaper - Is there a chance that place for him will be removed from my codex, or this enemy return?

Vapos Condor Elite Dropships do spawn normally, however they're quite rare (It took me several hours to complete this entry, running Ananke on Jupiter)
For Mitosid Rex you have to play ARCANA bounty, not the normal ones.

Edited by FenrisHowls
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, FenrisHowls said:

Vapos Condor Elite Dropships do spawn normally, however they're quite rare (It took me several hours to complete this entry, running Ananke on Jupiter)
For Mitosid Rex you have to play ARCANA bounty, not the normal ones.

Thank You! I will try arcana. And about Elite Dropships I tried Ananke many times... And I have 1 scan now! Im sure now I will get it all :)

• Like 2

Ahoy Space Mom, and family.. :) 

Just a small thing, could we (codex completionists) please get the fixes for the Orm ships not appearing in Veil or anywhere .. as well as the Engineers.. I need to scan the 3 Orm ships and 3 engineers to finish my codex.. until the next update that is :)  but it keeps me busy.. so please get them in the game and let us finish codex .. please and thanks :)

Neither are the new containers (and notably the rare or reinforced container I found and scanned).

The rare container (glowing one that makes the sound of magic) rewards 100 Cubic Diodes. Isn't that exciting?

20 hours ago, nslay said:

Neither are the new containers (and notably the rare or reinforced container I found and scanned).

The rare container (glowing one that makes the sound of magic) rewards 100 Cubic Diodes. Isn't that exciting?

Got pics? They look like regular corpus rare/reinforced?

9 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

Got another one for the missing codex entry list, the "void shades" that misery spawns, they look like black/purple infested crawlers

Can confirm. I scanned them after the Steel Path changes to spawn acolytes but totally forgot about it.

2020/8/17 PM1点56分 , Hobie-wan 说:

暗影债务行动在我开始打球后一到两周就结束了。因此,我没有赫利奥斯,也没有痴迷地扫描东西,因为我是个菜鸟。我永远被一个未完成的工匠在我的法典里,还有一个2/3普通的Stalker。😕

21B5AC21E580111C96AAFDE032AA42815DC70B4E

Sir, how do you send pictures? I don't know how to do it.

14 hours ago, Hatsune-Miku-Prime said:

Sir, how do you send pictures? I don't know how to do it.

Just to clarify further, you need to put the picture somewhere online. A lot of people use Imgur, my screenshot was uploaded directly to Steam. Once you have it online somewhere, you need to get the direct link to actual image. You may need to right click on the picture and choose "view image" and then copy from the address bar or choose "copy image location" and then click the "insert image from url" button and paste in that link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
В 23.04.2021 в 16:21, Kazuya3 сказал:

This post is incredibly worth for me. Thanks everyone.

btw, i found enemy that has same name but has another codex

there is many of them