Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone think the new content is over gory?

SamodeusPrime

Does anyone also think the new content is over gory for a such game?   Cuz that cutscene really remains me of human sacrifice.(Basically you see the warframe was struggling then get killed. It is the warframe get killed , but every part and every movement are meant to make you feel that is a person)

I mean they don't have to make it like this, it could be much more gentle. Otherwise from my personal feeling it's really not a cool thing to watch it from time to time. And I don't think it's proper for these content to apear in a such game.

I personally will not keep playing this game just because of this. 

I don't see it gory, but that's my point of view. Everyone has different views. Probably because I know regular warframes cannot "be killed" unlike its prime counter parts according to lore.

Plus, there is a big tag in the game that says rated M for mature. This is expected. 

Which cutscene? The helminth one? Non-prime warframes are mass produced types which are pretty much just biomechanical shells. They're meant to be temporary and expendable AFAIK. Prime warframes are the ones you could argue have something going on about them etc.

I like it. It's about context for me, as someone who looks for immersion.

If it's about an infested mass inside my ship then it better involve some nastyness and not having Mag pulling up a bunny-shaped chair and teaching her ability to helminth over tea time.

If you dig deep into Warframe lore, despite some inconsistencies, you'll find out Warframe tends to be much darker than it appears to be on the surface. And I like its duality a lot, being a game that can range from beautiful to downright nasty.

1 minute ago, SamodeusPrime said:

It is warframe, so please don't make it struggle like a person.

We should put a spoiler tag on this i think.

The warframe struggles as a person because there is literally a person "inside" of it, even if is just a mass produced biomechanical thing.

It is the prime warframes, as @Vanythesaid, the ones to argue about. And the helminth is allergic to prime frames.

Just now, SamodeusPrime said:

Truly the personal struggle is an attachment in your own mind. So be like the Buddha, "suffering begins and end with the self".

There are plenty of weak, watered down games out there. 

You are welcome.

9 minutes ago, SamodeusPrime said:

Does anyone also think the new content is over gory for a such game?   Cuz that cutscene really remains me of human sacrifice.(Basically you see the warframe was struggling then get killed. It is the warframe get killed , but every part and every movement are meant to make you feel that is a person)

I mean they don't have to make it like this, it could be much more gentle. Otherwise from my personal feeling it's really not a cool thing to watch it from time to time. And I don't think it's proper for these content to apear in a such game.

Its a game for 17+, can't handle it... Then maybe not the right game for you.

7 minutes ago, SamodeusPrime said:

Actually... Since Warframes are just Avatars for Spoiler Mode... chances are they are the ones resisting because it actually feels like they are the ones who are about to get Sexually Assaulted by that Peverted Chair. I dont know about you.... but I would definitely struggle in that situation.

14 minutes ago, SamodeusPrime said:

I wish there would be more blood and gore in warframe, and games in general. If it's a game about fighting and killing, it should be that they die screaming and bleeding, chocking on their own blood, instead of vanishing into a better place.

il y a 1 minute, Lutesque a dit :

Actually... Since Warframes are just Avatars for Spoiler Mode... chances are they are the ones resisting because it actually feels like they are the ones who are about to get Sexually Assaulted by that Peverted Chair. I dont know about you.... but I would definitely struggle in that situation.

Its the mass produced ones though. Those aren't the actual people.

If my memory servers right, there were prototype warframes, which were the actual people infected with the Helminth's strain. From that, we get derivatives, which include the primes and non primes "Mass produced" warframes. The derivatives are 100% infested and not the people themselves.

The only question that remains is what is the science behind the foundry, as that's the only outlier here that will hopefully be expanded upon.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

I wish there would be more blood and gore in warframe, and games in general. If it's a game about fighting and killing, it should be that they die screaming and bleeding, chocking on their own blood, instead of vanishing into a better place.

Did your Spoiler Mode commiting Cold Blooded murder at the end of Sacrifice not satisfy you ? 😮

1 minute ago, Aadi880 said:

Its the mass produced ones though. Those aren't the actual people.

I never any of Warframes were actual people... 

I said they are Piloted by Actual People. So much so that it almost feels real to them... Hence The Struggling.

il y a 1 minute, Lutesque a dit :

I never any of Warframes were actual people... 

I said they are Piloted by Actual People. So much so that it almost feels real to them... Hence The Struggling.

Oh. well nevermind me then, I understood your sentence wrong.

My bad. xD

Wanna hear an even more morbid thought? It could very well be US, as in our operator, who is suffering through the Helminth procedure. We don't know exactly when that transference link gets severed, and if Helminth is available before The Second Dream, the operator is definitely experiencing everything up until another frame is activated for them to transfer to. There's a reason Ordis hates Helminth and always warns us to stay away from it.

Archived