Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next gen graphics ?

15 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

1. Like what? That statement is as vague as "we need endgame!". Different tastes like different mechanics, which is also why endgame becomes an issue to add.

2. Why? It would make no actual sense. The grineer and the corpus are the ambient pop. I could see a K-kid here and there in OV or a lone hunter or two in PoE. In RJ? Wut? Floating astronauts, random trade ships or what?

3. I suggest making sure your drivers are OK if you struggle with frame rate.

4. Already being worked on.

"War Frame graphics can remain the same even in the next generation. "

I made that list showing the order of priorities that many developers follows. 

I've noticed myself some textures in this game are very bad I cant remember at the top of my head but I know there is some terrible textures in warframe also they should really balance out all the textures first I mean you can see every thread on certain fabrics and then theres other objects where I can literally count the pixels alot of textures need updating

4 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

That's up to the power of the consoles themselves rather than DE. I myself do 4K60 with a 1070 on PC and have been doing so for 2 years now, only dropping to 1080p when using deferred rendering + HDR.

Me too. I think the game looks right good as well. I’ve only been playing two years and the game is better looking today than it was then. Keep it coming DE. 

3 minutes ago, Softballbryan said:

Me too. I think the game looks right good as well. I’ve only been playing two years and the game is better looking today than it was then. Keep it coming DE. 

Graphics looks below average according to current graphic standards. 

9 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

This video shows what you are asking. 

Planet tileset to space and space to planet tileset is not fully developed in this game. The game only provide war scenarios where a multitude of vehicles and arenas are connected. 

So there is no actual intregration that you speak of, since what is shown is just pretty much a Battlefield one-off map with more objectives and longer/capped duration. I thought what you spoke of was something that was actually in the game.

4 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

So there is no actual intregration that you speak of, since what is shown is just pretty much a Battlefield one-off map with more objectives and longer/capped duration. I thought what you spoke of was something that was actually in the game.

Define integration. 

What do you understand for such term? 

Just now, Felsagger said:

Define integration. 

What do you understand for such term. 

You already defined what you ment when you said the way AFF handles it is the way RJ was ment to do it and the way you hope RJ will turn out.

This is what you said initially in response to me talking about graphics staying ooooold so worlds could be huge instead of focusing on keeping graphic wh***s happy.

3 hours ago, Felsagger said:

These are not the best graphics but the game world uses full integration of game play. 

If DE walks this path, I'll be perfectly fine. For example, full integration of Railjack in PoE, Fortuna, Deimos and so on. 

And none of your videos have shown that. Do you simply want the RJ to just be a fighter vehicle on open world maps even though it wouldnt make sense? Even the AFF videos have distinct space ships for space combat and atmosphere based fighters in the "ground" missions. AW already serves our atmospheric purpose and soon the mech will too. I could see RJ intregrated in such a way that we can use it from orbit to bombard enemies by simply replacing the orbiter's current functions. 

But so far, ground combat is of a completely different scaling model compared to space based missions in WF. An RJ could probably boost through an open world instantly, so manouvering it even without a boost would be very clunky, not to mention the height ceiling in the open zones.

Keep in mind this is a seven year old game, that has a lot of players that have been playing the game for 7 years. So DE cant just make the graphics of the game next gen and suddenly make it so a huge chunk of the player base is unable to play the game due to having under performing computers.

Also you cant compare a 7 year old game that was developed on old a 7+ year old engine for computers which have a huge variety in performance levels, to brand new games that have been developed on brand new engines for brand new consoles that have top of the line specs as a minimum.

Just be thankful that the devs are constantly updating the engine and graphics of the game to keep it good looking, instead of just leaving them alone like most long running games(looking at you WoW).

I mean just look at what warframe used to look like compared to now.

tticu35amf511.jpgWF_TennoliveScreenshot_DeimosLandscape-W

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

War Frame graphics can remain the same even in the next generation. What can be done to improve the game outlook. Populate the levels.

^ I'd like there to be about 10x as many enemies spawning, constantly. Heavy Melee Slam should be like stomping on an ant pile (fire ants for end-game fanatics).

55 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

You already defined what you ment when you said the way AFF handles it is the way RJ was ment to do it and the way you hope RJ will turn out.

This is what you said initially in response to me talking about graphics staying ooooold so worlds could be huge instead of focusing on keeping graphic wh***s happy.

Integration means a battle scenario where the War Frame, Vehicles for the War Frame, Rail Jack, Arch Wing and Necramech are used together for particular purposes on the same level. The level is the sum of all the possible game plays where each one is applied and justified for certain tasks in the mission. 

The case of Angel Falls First is a versus scenario where all vehicles and can be tied up in one mission with different tasks for each vehicle at the same time. Content island in this game is a different concept. These are not the same. Being clear on these concepts we move on to why graphics could remain the same. 

If graphics remain the same then some compensation should be maintain in order to keep it next gen. Making better graphics doesn't imply next gen. For example if PoE retains the same graphics with more enemies, an increase in area size and intensity of activity then we can safely say that PoE went throughout a transformation for next gen. As technology progresses the game will have more technological resources, video card, micro processor and memory to process more computational load displayed on screen and off screen. This is world persistence in real time. If a player doesn't look at it doesn't mean that it never happened. Besides the game is like that in any ordinary level. What increases is the scale of things happening at the same time. 

And none of your videos have shown that.

Yes. What I mentioned was explicitly shown unless you have a different interpretation to what I meant. 

Do you simply want the RJ to just be a fighter vehicle on open world maps even though it wouldnt make sense?

No. I want Railjack to host four portable fighters with docking bays. I want Railjack get tactical deployment pods for the Necramech. I want docking bay of Archwing deployment in real time where all is CONNECTED in one space without transitions. 

The way the game works separates scenarios. The interior of the Rail Jack is not connected with the exterior of the scenario. The scales are not the same. In Angel Fall First the scale is preserved and the tile sets are all connected for example the tower incursion. 

An example of full integration is the Railjack available in Plains of Eidolons. The rail Jack is too big and Plains is way to small for the scale. This is very easy to understand. 

Even the AFF videos have distinct space ships for space combat and atmosphere based fighters in the "ground" missions. AW already serves our atmospheric purpose and soon the mech will too. I could see RJ intregrated in such a way that we can use it from orbit to bombard enemies by simply replacing the orbiter's current functions. 

That could be the first attempt. I would be happy if DE goes slowly doing that. 

But so far, ground combat is of a completely different scaling model compared to space based missions in WF.

You finally understood, gud gud...

And that is EXACTLY THE INTEGRATION that this game needs. 

An RJ could probably boost through an open world instantly, so manouvering it even without a boost would be very clunky, not to mention the height ceiling in the open zones.

Exactly. 

The level design needs size to accommodate all the game play vehicles. A good example is Titan fall 2 where ground troops negotiate with the Titan mechs in the same scenario. This game has two scales, the battlefield and buildings for the soldiers and the large level features for the mechs. In Angels Fall First you have the levels for the troops, the small fighters, the mechs and the capital ships in the same stage. All scales of battles are integrated in one scenario. 

Integration means a battle scenario where the War Frame, Vehicles for the War Frame, Rail Jack, Arch Wing and Necramech are used together for particular purposes on the same level. The level is the sum of all the possible game plays where each one is applied and justified for certain tasks in the mission. 

The case of Angel Falls First is a versus scenario where all vehicles and can be tied up in one mission with different tasks for each vehicle at the same time. Content island in this game is a different concept. These are not the same. Being clear on these concepts we move on to why graphics could remain the same. 

If graphics remain the same then some compensation should be maintain in order to keep it next gen. Making better graphics doesn't imply next gen. For example if PoE retains the same graphics with more enemies, an increase in area size and intensity of activity then we can safely say that PoE went throughout a transformation for next gen. As technology progresses the game will have more technological resources, video card, micro processor and memory to process more computational load displayed on screen and off screen. This is world persistence in real time. If a player doesn't look at it doesn't mean that it never happened. Besides the game is like that in any ordinary level. What increases is the scale of things happening at the same time. 

Yes. What I mentioned was explicitly shown unless you have a different interpretation to what I meant. 

No. I want Railjack to host four portable fighters with docking bays. I want Railjack get tactical deployment pods for the Necramech. I want docking bay of Archwing deployment in real time where all is CONNECTED in one space without transitions. 

The way the game works separates scenarios. The interior of the Rail Jack is not connected with the exterior of the scenario. The scales are not the same. In Angel Fall First the scale is preserved and the tile sets are all connected for example the tower incursion. 

An example of full integration is the Railjack available in Plains of Eidolons. The rail Jack is too big and Plains is way to small for the scale. This is very easy to understand. 

That could be the first attempt. I would be happy if DE goes slowly doing that. 

You finally understood, gud gud...

And that is EXACTLY THE INTEGRATION that this game needs. 

Exactly. 

The level design needs size to accommodate all the game play vehicles. A good example is Titan fall 2 where ground troops negotiate with the Titan mechs in the same scenario. This game has two scales, the battlefield and buildings for the soldiers and the large level features for the mechs. In Angels Fall First you have the levels for the troops, the small fighters, the mechs and the capital ships in the same stage. All scales of battles are integrated in one scenario. 

So in short you want a rework of everything as it is now pretty much when it comes to opens worlds and the RJ itself. Well then you stray far from the initial intent of RJ which was to simply tie several systems together as the tool to get there, the center tool to be used without porting back and forth between missions and orbiter. 

And this part. "No. I want Railjack to host four portable fighters with docking bays. I want Railjack get tactical deployment pods for the Necramech. I want docking bay of Archwing deployment in real time where all is CONNECTED in one space without transitions." wont work in WF unless they rework the scaling of the game fully. The reason we have transition times between say indoor RJ to AW, AW to indoor RJ and AW to indoor objectives is because the game follows different scales for the different modes. It is still done well in WF since it is near seamless, but zero transition time has very little chance of happening.

In order for the RJ to work well and feel somewhat realistic you'd need to increase PoE and OV about 10-15x in size to accommodate for the range and speed in space that the RJ is designed around. Or you can go smaller and let the RJ feel like flying a brick. The down scaled speed option works for atmospheric Archwing and it could probably use a slight downtuning in Archwing missions aswell for less bumpity bumping into objects at afterburner speed. For the RJ such a thing would likely make it unfun since it would effect boosting and drifting aswell, heck, placing it in the atmosphere would likely make it feel dull since you wouldnt be able to drift etc. like in space. Personally I think RJ should stay in space, I just dont see a reason to bring every single vehicle into ever possible part of the game as something we can drive. Mechs and AW should be more than enough for open worlds, without needing to increase their sizes. 

Would it really be worth a zone size increase just so we can glide around in the RJ there? It would just make all other vehicles pointless to get around with, kinda like how K-Drive is pointless to use since we have archwing. Do we really need more tools that lets us completely avoid the content that they design for us?

31 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

So in short you want a rework of everything as it is now pretty much when it comes to opens worlds and the RJ itself. Well then you stray far from the initial intent of RJ which was to simply tie several systems together as the tool to get there, the center tool to be used without porting back and forth between missions and orbiter. 

Yes. 

If DE placed it then we intend to use it as part of the continuous experience. The initial intent was accomplished. The complete intent is to integrate the Railjack on these war scenarios. Does that affects the game kernel? No. Certain missions or the so called open world tile sets will be the scenarios where the possibility of new events may happen there. These scenarios will pit an all out war where War Frames are inserted. For example a full war between the Corpus and Grineer is going on in the plains of Eidolon where corpus ships are fighting Galleons. All of it happens in a grand scale. The land has populated bases where the fighting against invading Corpus forces tries to usurp Grineer settlements. 

This is an example of a fighting scenario. Instead of invoking one Eidolon there will be a horde of Eidolons that can be taken out with the Railjack but Eidolons can fight back and send the frigate to repairs. The Railjack can send Necramechs, NPC War Frame specters loadouts with Arch Wings and so on. This is a sustained scenario of War where War Frames may be introduced. 

Railjack Is the continuation towards the project of Angels Falls First. Raids can reemerge again on these scene battles. War Frame begs for these battle places. Is Angel Falls First a battle Royal? Not quite. We want these battle scenarios against Corpus, the Elite Grineer and Deimos infestation. War Frame can scale up on these arenas providing a set of orbiter ships, carriers and frigates. All the assets in the game are there. 

And this part. "No. I want Railjack to host four portable fighters with docking bays. I want Railjack get tactical deployment pods for the Necramech. I want docking bay of Archwing deployment in real time where all is CONNECTED in one space without transitions." wont work in WF unless they rework the scaling of the game fully.

That's correct. Only on those special stages. Other missions, levels and tile sets will continue with their daily grind, functionality and purpose. 

The reason we have transition times between say indoor RJ to AW, AW to indoor RJ and AW to indoor objectives is because the game follows different scales for the different modes. It is still done well in WF since it is near seamless, but zero transition time has very little chance of happening.

The integration must happen. It is a given in the game No Man Sky. It is a given in Battle Front 2. It is a given in many other great games that tried increasing the scale of the battlefield. The game will not be transformed in every stage but eventually the game will get full integration of all the places. 

Won't happen now but in may other games is already happening. Decima Engine and Unreal Engine 5 allows the size of these scenarios. Probably DE can redefine their 3d engine allowing an increase in size and scale. 

War Frame asks for a battlefield scenario instead of being a Sonic the Hedgehog maze game. It was during these years but the next generation will provide a good set of games where scenarios will become continuously connected. 

In order for the RJ to work well and feel somewhat realistic you'd need to increase PoE and OV about 10-15x in size to accommodate for the range and speed in space that the RJ is designed around.

That's the idea. The game, the assets, the engine and the people is there to make it possible. It depends if people wants that type of game play. If not, of course I continue playing Angles Falls First or any other game that provides this theme. 

Rail Jack in the atmosphere will move slower since there is air or any other gas. Jets can't be underwater and submarine can't fly for obvious reasons. The Railjack in the atmosphere will move slower. 

Or you can go smaller and let the RJ feel like flying a brick. The down scaled speed option works for atmospheric Archwing and it could probably use a slight downtuning in Archwing missions aswell for less bumpity bumping into objects at afterburner speed.

In space players can switch between experimental flight or Newtonian physics. In the Atmosphere the game play will be experimental flight and the current one we have switching between them. 

Modular Arch Wing is around the Corner and of course the Necramech will be released soon. It's natural that such game mechanics get a revision.  . 

For the RJ such a thing would likely make it unfun since it would effect boosting and drifting aswell,

Six degrees of freedom with drifting, spinning and alignment of course requires skill. But zero G game play happened in Crysis 1 and now in the game Boundary. 

This is how it looks like: 

heck, placing it in the atmosphere would likely make it feel dull since you wouldnt be able to drift etc. like in space. Personally I think RJ should stay in space, I just dont see a reason to bring every single vehicle into ever possible part of the game as something we can drive. Mechs and AW should be more than enough for open worlds, without needing to increase their sizes. 

In 2018 the Rail Jack was in Fortuna moving slowly picking up the War Frames. This was the first demo. In the atmosphere the Railjack as I said before will move slow. It will be a gun boat without maneuvering capabilities. In the atmosphere the Ralijack will have superior fire power but it will be vulnerable. If the player wants to keep the Rail, the ship can be far in space but it will provide limited artillery fire power. 

Would it really be worth a zone size increase just so we can glide around in the RJ there? It would just make all other vehicles pointless to get around with, kinda like how K-Drive is pointless to use since we have archwing. Do we really need more tools that lets us completely avoid the content that they design for us?

Of course this will not be in every stage. Just few arenas. The game will not drastically change. These will be playground arenas where such things will take place. Farming will continue as is. The other activities will not be affected. But it would be better to see few of these levels in the void, board ships driving our orbiter to the docking area instead of seeing a cinematic all the time. 

This is what I call next gen. 

11 hours ago, Felsagger said:

War Frame asks for a battlefield scenario instead of being a Sonic the Hedgehog maze game. It was during these years but the next generation will provide a good set of games where scenarios will become continuously connected. 

Then people should play those games. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy railjack and archwing, in RJ missions, and I think those things should stay there mainly. Forcing RJ into other modes and designing events for them will just end up badly. Most people hate the space kids being involved and mandatory in certain parts of the game, the RJ would be an even worse step. Especially if it turns the areas where they need to be used into a 10-15 times bigger place, so using anything else becomes even less of a choice. Not to mention the dev work needed, the massive storage requirement size increase this would result in for the whole game and so on.

If warframe needs a battlefield scenario it should be with the frame, their gun and blade, like in the old war. Not through some former Dax troop transport/light gunship we use in space. Using that ship to get me there, sure, using it as some combat requirement when I want to focus on the frame gameplay, heck no.

We dont play WF because it is like other games, we play WF because it offers us what only this game can. If you badly want the AFF experience or some Titanfall 2 fix, play those games, simple as that. Should I start asking for Killing Floor mechanics in WF by telling them to add a system that requires us to start all missions with MK-1 weapons and then re-buy our actual gear over and over each mission we play? No I'll go play KF if I want something like that.

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Then people should play those games. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy railjack and archwing, in RJ missions, and I think those things should stay there mainly. Forcing RJ into other modes and designing events for them will just end up badly. Most people hate the space kids being involved and mandatory in certain parts of the game, the RJ would be an even worse step

Could happen. 

I think that the mentality required and the tactical mind demands intellectual involvement more than ever. Angels Fall First is a game that requires an extremely structured mind impossible to find in large teams. That's the downside of open world free for all roles. Games of these sorts are intense schedule for the mind. People will be thinking hard instead of having fun because the level of awareness is way too high. 

.Especially if it turns the areas where they need to be used into a 10-15 times bigger place, so using anything else becomes even less of a choice. Not to mention the dev work needed, the massive storage requirement size increase this would result in for the whole game and so on.

I'll formally start studying for game development. At this time I don't know how intensive the production would be on such assets. I'm sure that the level of intensity will increase dramatically for the employees, 3d modelers and level designers. If DE has great tools in their 3d engine of course level size and props production will not be that painful. I can't tell because I don't know how Evolution Engine works. I'm aware of Unreal Engine, Unigine, Decima and many other 3d graphics engines. 

If Angels Falls First exists then that imply feasibility of the project. It's possible and plausible. The question that remains to answer if it is economically productive for the scheme that the game produces? This is a question that I don't have the knowledge for it. I don't know if this will work. The only intuition that I have is that many clan's Dojos makes themes about ships, robots and open world theatrical scenarios. Somehow people wants this. 

But...

We have to see if such model accommodates farming, grinding, resource collection and and an environment that belongs to the game. I'm not sure if this the way for War Frame. But if we want to see some next generational jump the game should pull a good card trick to stay relevant with the trends of the market. In the end, people decides what product they are willing to consume at the end. The good thing is that Angels Falls First exists and is available. Somehow War Frame is behaving in a way that suggest Angels Falls First scenario. 

If warframe needs a battlefield scenario it should be with the frame, their gun and blade, like in the old war. Not through some former Dax troop transport/light gunship we use in space. Using that ship to get me there, sure, using it as some combat requirement when I want to focus on the frame gameplay, heck no.

Your mindset for the game is not MILITARY. 

My mindset of the game IS organized military action recognizing roles, vehicles, transport vehicles, formations and team work. Why? DE established that cannon with the concept of  "THE NEW WAR". If it is a war, there will be military factions, organizations and mercenaries. 

We want different games out of War Frame. Let me see where DE will head next. Still I play this game carrying all the guns possible even the Redeemer and the Velocitus that needs a better skin. Some Archwing gun designs are simply awful and ultra trendy of the 80s. Well that's another subject that has a sub forum division for such cases. 

We dont play WF because it is like other games, we play WF because it offers us.....

Let me correct this. 

I dont play WF because it is like other games, I play WF because it offers me what only this game can. If you badly want the AFF experience or some Titanfall 2 fix, play those games, simple as that. Should I start asking for Killing Floor mechanics in WF by telling them to add a system that requires us to start all missions with MK-1 weapons and then re-buy our actual gear over and over each mission we play? No I'll go play KF if I want something like that.

You have to speak for yourself and not for anyone else. 

I have Angels Falls First, Titan Fall 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider Man, Batman Arkham Knight, Overwatch and so on. I have these games. I play them all the time. I go throughout these lines because DE themselves hints constantly Angels Falls First scenarios with their updates. Their game is heading towards the open world theme that probably will end up being an open world game with a No Man Sky scenario. 

Besides these maps in Angels Falls first are not that big. 

I don't demand a game that doesn't exists or ask for an impossible change. I don't want War Frame to stop being Warframe. DE suggests me a road. I want to see more of it. DE plugged the open world hobs, I want to see more of them. DE plugs in a Rail Jack and Necramechs, well I want to see more of those. DE is suggesting me a road where all these toys will see one day a big scenario where all of them will be used. Is the project ambitious? Yes, can DE handle it? No. They negotiate their expectations because the project became an institution for them. The amount of resources needed is insane. The player base grew and so their demands. 

This business is a transaction of goods. If we get what we want, they get what they want, money. Tencent will get what they want, profit. We will have a game with quality, quantity and delivery. In the end this is a transaction of goods. 

If DE stops evolving I simply return to my games and carry on with other franchises. Simple as that. 

20 hours ago, (XB1)SecretSociety06 said:

I've noticed myself some textures in this game are very bad I cant remember at the top of my head but I know there is some terrible textures in warframe also they should really balance out all the textures first I mean you can see every thread on certain fabrics and then theres other objects where I can literally count the pixels alot of textures need updating

If the game goes with the same trend. 

I expect for next gen more foliage for PoE, Fortuna and a full update for Railljack. 

I expect War Frame models be more detailed with polygons, better texture resolution and better smooth frame rate. 

I expect ten times the amount of enemies in every level since the processing power of the PS5 will be far better so PC. 

Your mindset for the game is not MILITARY. 

My mindset of the game IS organized military action recognizing roles, vehicles, transport vehicles, formations and team work. Why? DE established that cannon with the concept of  "THE NEW WAR". If it is a war, there will be military factions, organizations and mercenaries. 

Well no and yes. Out of a standard military concept no, out of the lore perspective and orokin history yes. The frames are the weapons that fill those roles on their own, the area where the frame has trouble is in space. I'm not saying we couldnt or shouldnt have a battlefield setting, just that we shouldnt introduce a bunch of things that take away from the actual frame which is the weapon. For instance, I'm kinda confused why we are getting a mech, not that I dont love it, it just seems odd since we are already immune to the infestation and our frames can battle sentients while most machinery cannot. Though given that it comes from Deimos where they've researched and harnessed the void it is possible that the nekramech will be an extention of the frame to make us more durable versus larger things.

What I wouldnt mind seeing are more vehicles for the enemy, like tanks or hover tanks for grineer and corpus, possibly weakpoints added to their vehicles where we can actually get ontop of them with our frames and do massive damage and such.

I think proper intregration of the railjack in other missions should be through the planned squad link, where missions impact eachother. I dont mind if it isnt my RJ that contributes to something, I just want the system to be relevant elsewhere without taking too much focus or changing the nature of the game. Like on PoE, say we do bounty stage 1 and also perform a side objective while doing it, this could unlock a command for a random RJ crew in earth proxima, so when we later on get to the last stage and it is something like "kill the commander" by luring him out, the RJ would automatically force the commander out by nuking the kill site from orbit, shortening our time of completion. At the same time the RJ crew that uses this option will recieve some bonus in his mission aswell, possibly a higher reward or something. Then the ground teams can have their own things that trigger which we can do to speed up or help the RJ crews.

I just got back into warframe this past week for the first time since the game Anthem released. I am impressed with the graphics update warframe got while I was away but it is showing its age. But having said that I still enjoy the gameplay so I will continue to play it off and on for as long as we all can hehe.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Well no and yes. Out of a standard military concept no, out of the lore perspective and orokin history yes. The frames are the weapons that fill those roles on their own, the area where the frame has trouble is in space. I'm not saying we couldnt or shouldnt have a battlefield setting, just that we shouldnt introduce a bunch of things that take away from the actual frame which is the weapon. For instance, I'm kinda confused why we are getting a mech, not that I dont love it, it just seems odd since we are already immune to the infestation and our frames can battle sentients while most machinery cannot. Though given that it comes from Deimos where they've researched and harnessed the void it is possible that the nekramech will be an extention of the frame to make us more durable versus larger things.

What I wouldnt mind seeing are more vehicles for the enemy, like tanks or hover tanks for grineer and corpus, possibly weakpoints added to their vehicles where we can actually get ontop of them with our frames and do massive damage and such.

I think proper intregration of the railjack in other missions should be through the planned squad link, where missions impact eachother. I dont mind if it isnt my RJ that contributes to something, I just want the system to be relevant elsewhere without taking too much focus or changing the nature of the game. Like on PoE, say we do bounty stage 1 and also perform a side objective while doing it, this could unlock a command for a random RJ crew in earth proxima, so when we later on get to the last stage and it is something like "kill the commander" by luring him out, the RJ would automatically force the commander out by nuking the kill site from orbit, shortening our time of completion. At the same time the RJ crew that uses this option will recieve some bonus in his mission aswell, possibly a higher reward or something. Then the ground teams can have their own things that trigger which we can do to speed up or help the RJ crews.

This is the game you see:

This is the game I see: 

And yes the name of that game is War Frame. 

This is exactly what DE is doing despite how you interpret the game. 

1 hour ago, RoninJed said:

I just got back into warframe this past week for the first time since the game Anthem released. I am impressed with the graphics update warframe got while I was away but it is showing its age. But having said that I still enjoy the gameplay so I will continue to play it off and on for as long as we all can hehe.

Agreed the graphics are showing its age for sure. 

They need a heavy tune up when DE sorts out first their priorities. 

On 2020-08-06 at 10:08 AM, Felsagger said:

War frame looks like crap compared to current standards. 

Proof:

If you think a free to play, constantly updating games is going to look like a triple-A game that takes millions to develop and 3+ years, you're literally insane.

I'd argue that Warframe looks better than Horizon sometimes, honestly. Get outta here lol.

4 hours ago, (PS4)thefallenloser said:

If you think a free to play, constantly updating games is going to look like a triple-A game that takes millions to develop and 3+ years, you're literally insane.

I'd argue that Warframe looks better than Horizon sometimes, honestly. Get outta here lol.

As if War Frame development where for free. 

Hint: The game budget of War Frame is greater than the game budget of HZD. 

DE gradually increases their graphics are their own pace, but it revolves around PC graphics cards and whatnot. Since the unreleased next-gen consoles can't even perform as well as a current high-end PC, I doubt that there will be a significant change to Warframe's graphics when the new consoles come out. Warframe is a PC game first and foremost, and as such all of its updates, from gameplay to visuals, revolve around PC. 

DE will go as fast as most of their player base its, sadly for the elitist, most still wont go from full/UHD so they will prioritize other things, but its certain when 4K its a standar warframe will be there too.

DE Steve its a enthusiast of everything graphics, so when we get to have 4K we will and its going to be beautiful, artistically speaking.

Warframe its a game that have great art and cant be denied.

Archived