Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vega Best farm ?

NexterNz

For toroid I recommend using a booster once, and farm 1h each spot with a khora + nekros team. Bring tanky stuff that kill without spells as well. 4pylons as much as possible.

Then for your daily rep you should prefer farming exploiter orb if available IF you may still need mats from orb vallis or profit taker. If not accessible, obviously use toroids but keep a cushion.

Toroid drops are generous, and it should be target farmed by batch when double resource w-e for time efficiency.

You could also try the Exploiter orb fight. 

When she's inside deck 12 she continuously spawn those little green spider that have a chance to drop Vega toroid.

Today with the resource drop chance booster DE gave out and the double resources from twitch prime reward I ended up a mission with 10 Vega toroids. And it wasn't the only mission I did. 

So now I'm sitting with something like 20 toroids when I wasn't even looking for those. 

On 2020-08-10 at 8:23 PM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Honestly i don't think the grind is even worth it. You can make amps using the quil parts and the other stuff you can mostly obtain other ways. Once you get the archgun launcher ability.  Let vox solaris rot.

If he's making an eidolon amp it's not as strong anymore.

On 2020-08-10 at 5:22 PM, NexterNz said:

Can the vega toroid be pharma only in orb val? I farmed for 20 minutes and only 1 piece fell and I need 20+ .. another area or am I doing something wrong?

Better to bring a squad and let you alert level go to max when your at the farming locations.also if you have plat u can get resource boosters and drop chance boosters

On 2020-08-10 at 8:23 PM, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Honestly i don't think the grind is even worth it. You can make amps using the quil parts and the other stuff you can mostly obtain other ways. Once you get the archgun launcher ability.  Let vox solaris rot.

Magus lockdown, magus melt, magus repair, magus overload, magus firewall, amp (certus, propa, klamora, cantic, lega), virtuos trojan, virtuos spike, virtuos surge, virtuos forge, Baruuk, Hildryn, Garuda... Dunno, but farming toroids had a lot fo uses and Vox Solaris has a ton of cool stuff to improve operator gameplay 🤷‍♂️

Do Steel Path Orb Vallis. as much as I hate that mode I can't deny the fact you can have double chance of getting toroids. 

Raise the alarm to max level and fight outside not inside the buildings. Why? Because you can get raknoids to spawn that has better chance to drop the toroids.

On 2020-08-10 at 4:22 PM, NexterNz said:

Can the vega toroid be pharma only in orb val? I farmed for 20 minutes and only 1 piece fell and I need 20+ .. another area or am I doing something wrong?

The Vega Toroid is a rare resource that can be acquired in caves or as a rare drop from enemies near Spaceport in Orb Vallis

• spaceport, Orb Vallis: try to get one of the enemies to put down a Reinforcement Beacon and wait until the beacon hits Alert Level 4. Number of enemies spawned is related to number of players nearby, and is capped. Going inside the base can cause the outside to reset and vice versa, but this means a new beacon must be planeted and raised to level 4 again. (19JUL2020)
  • The first phase of the Exploiter Orb fight spawns tons of Mite Raknoids. The team can bring farming frames like Nekros, Khora, or Hydroid to enhance the drop chances of the Vega Toroids.
  • Vega Toroids are an uncommon drop off Exploiter Orb Mission 1

12 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Magus lockdown, magus melt, magus repair, magus overload, magus firewall, amp (certus, propa, klamora, cantic, lega), virtuos trojan, virtuos spike, virtuos surge, virtuos forge, Baruuk, Hildryn, Garuda... Dunno, but farming toroids had a lot fo uses and Vox Solaris has a ton of cool stuff to improve operator gameplay 🤷‍♂️

Just use the scarlet spear event to get the arcanes. Toroids are just a pain to farm.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Just use the scarlet spear event to get the arcanes. Toroids are just a pain to farm.

Scarlet spear just gives regular arcanes that you can obtain from eidolons, not a single one for the operator. Every arcane I've mentioned in that comment are for operator (Magus = oeprator ; Virtuos: amps). Toroids are the only way to obtain them, but yeah, farm toroids it's a pain, I can't argue against it, I was just pointing out the utility of toroids and vox solaris

Calda and Sola are the easiest to get since the Scyto and Kyta Raknoids have a very high chance to drop them...  and a nearly guaranteed chance to spawn when the threat level transitions from 1 to 2, 2 to 3 and 3 to 4. And they almost always spawn when taking over bases. So if you do Profit Taker phase 1 or 2 (I forget which), you take over a base. I usually get a couple Sola and Calda toroids total.

The Mite Raknoids have a low chance to drop Vega Toroids. But if you play Exploiter Orb, there are usually like 50 of them in phase 1.

I find myself farming Vega from Spaceport more than Exploiter (too low drop chance from Mite Raknoids). Kick the hornets nest and let the threat level rise and bring a loot frame.

Archived