Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Bug-Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

21 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This is not a bug, it was done this way specifically so that players can switch between multiple different mod configurations for a single ability configuration.

Ah, well I don't think that's been well thought through. It is counterintuitive, and if you wanted multiple configurations for that ability you can just select multiple configurations when you subsume it in the first place. Secondly, half of the time you would have augments in loadouts tied to abilties and you can't store those when the config isn't over the correct subsumed place. The popping in of random mods makes it even worse as you might not even realise. If you subsumed more configs this doesn't cost anything extra and has none of the disadvantages I list here.

And thirdly, the order of the loadouts is important and now you're stuck with a subsumed one. If you slot a random frame in a random loadout it will always start at config A. If you have a dedicated loadout on the other hand, it will remember what config is used with it. This often comes into play. Example: My nova loadout will have Slow setup in B because I have dedicated gear for it. If I select my Nova loadout I know it will be slow. Meanwhile that nova has a Speed setup in A, so that when I choose to drop Nova in m all purpose loadout, I know it will come in with its A config. 

This is really not a helpful design choice so I hope that now we put our finger on the issues the behaviour can get changed. Thanks for answering.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Avichaea animals are too hard to find]
  • VISUAL: [None because THEY ARE TTO HARD TO FIND]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Their location is mostly at the west side of the map near the giant rock thing with a cave below that has glowing spear inside it]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [They should glow using tranq rifle but they're too hard to find in the air and they're small and only spawn 1 at a time]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [No Avichaea spawn but the tranq rifle make a beep sound that indicates they around the area]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [All happens just when hunting Avichaea]

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Black out animation (similar to when the warframe falls into water) when entering isolation vault to claim rewards.
  • VISUALActual bug starts at 45 seconds.
  • REPRODUCTION: Do the isolation vault bounties as per normal until you reach the end to collect your rewards.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to enter the isolation vault normally without the blackout animation (similar to when warframe falls into water.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blackout animation (similar to when warframe falls into water.)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time when entering the isolation vault. regardless of tier 1, 2 or 3.

• EDIT2: Based on the colors of the flower it is actually Revenant's flower that I saw. I did not expect it to appear while Revenant was still being subsumed. My first edit was wrong: Wukong's is still missing.
  •  
  • EDIT: Seems to have appeared after the daily reset
  •  
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: A Subsume operation completed on Wukong (default colors, my first ever subsume) just as I was entering a mission via navigation (I heard a Helminth voiceline start so I assume that that was what it was) but no flower is present. This was about an hour ago.
  • VISUAL: Untitled.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Subsume a Wukong (default colors) and enter a mission as the subsume is about to naturally complete.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A lotus flower.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No flower appears.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The flower does not appear despite reloading the Orbiter or closing and relaunching the game.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Stuck when fishing at Deimos]
  • VISUAL: [NOne]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Just keep fishing and eventually you'll get stuck/can't move after a successful catch]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Able to fish again and move around]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [After a catch you'll get stuck even when typing "/unstuck" it didn't do anything, you can't walk, not even a walking animation, but you can aim your weapon but can't shoot, and select any gear item even with using hotkeys, and use any skill, can't even transference out, don't know if enemise can attack me while stuck since no enemies in the area, the only solution to be out of this bug/glitch is to abandon mission by either going back to orbiter or necralisk resulting losing all your items you've acquired]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [only happened to me 1 time but also happens to our clan mate]

• DESCRIPTION: Going out of operator mode, back into warframe
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: This can be done anywhere in the open world, in operator mode, walk up to a wall and keep walking into it, exit out of operator mode and your warframe should be on the other side of the wall. Tested it can be done all around the map. (except in Necralisk)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have not been able to 'noclip' through the wall
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 'noclip' through a wall, can be done anywhere (except in Necralisk)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Works all the time

• TYPE: Limbo sucks in Deimoss

• DESCRIPTION: All Limbo's abilities in Deimoss are nerfed for no good reason or bugged or simply not working correctly.
    Why Wukong or Baruuk can One-shot the Necramech, but Limbo can't use the rift or the passive?
    Why Limbo just can't do something there?
    Always we need to use Baruuk or Mesa for all the missions in the game?

• VISUAL: Use Limbo on Deimoss Vaults or Contracts for see it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play with Limbo in Deimoss (Usually happens when there is a necramech nearby, friendly or not).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Limbo working like a normal Warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Limbo can't do anything like it usually does in the rest of the game's missions, because it always gets bugged.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Operator form, walk into wall, then transference back into warframe holding foward, clip into wall
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/tjuu4k6
  • REPRODUCTION: Operator form right next to wall, then transference and hold forward while not host of the lobby
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I walk into a wall
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I clip through the wall into a kill wall or fall in void below map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time attempted

Weird bug happend to me literally a day ago. Our team was doing the isolation vault bounty, we did tier 1,we did tier 2 but game asked us to go back to first isolation vault to finish the bounty. Not a game breaking bug but still annoying and it happends pretty often, dunno how to replicate this glitch tho. 

And another bug/glitch with different team(happend only once so far) , we did isolation vault tier 1 and tier 2 bounty, we've started tier 3 but it auto skipped first stage of the bounty (the bait collecting) weird script bug but we kept going, stage 2 went normal, no problems. But stage 3.... Well the vault was already open on its own, no containers inside. 

Sadly i did not take the screenshots but the "go back to the previous vault glitch" happends to a lot of players that I have met doing Iso Vaults. 

• TYPE: In-Game, in upgrades of warframe
  • DESCRIPTION: Moving the load-out order in a Warframe with an augment for an ability that was subsumed, since the subsumed ability is in one specific load-out number, it freaks out and instead of keeping the augment or removing it, it replaces it with something else, in my case, Shotgun Scavenger.
  • VISUAL: Hyperlink
  • REPRODUCTION: With an augment of a subsumed warframe in a different warframe, changing the load-out order will make the original loadout glitch out, making the mod limit go negative if removing the actual aura with the aura inside the normal mod slots.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A normal load-out order switch, the augment being removed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The augment being replaced with an aura mod, glitching out the one loadout.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time when switching loadouts.

• DESCRIPTION: I was doing a 40-60 lvl bounty on Deimos and found a necramech on the ground. I entered it and used the fourth ability, and then found that I couldn't use my primary weapon or anything else after finishing the ability. I elected to kill myself to see if this would fix my issues, but I was then stuck spectating another squadmate. This was interesting though because for my friend I was still alive and stuck (and I could hear myself shoot as well).
  • VISUAL: (Warning: some vulgar language in this clip) https://clips.twitch.tv/EagerIgnorantNigiriPogChamp 
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a necramech in a Deimos bounty, and then after using the fourth ability see if the mech still works. If it doesn't work as intended, try to blow the necramech up and see if you encounter the same spectator bug shown in the clip above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to operate my necramech as usual after using the ability, and then I should have done to the death prompt where I could respawn normally after the necramech blew up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My necramech's weapons wouldn't fire, and I couldn't use any abilities. After dying, I was locked onto a teammate's perspective and on a friend's POV my character was stuck in place, although I could still hear myself firing my weapon during this spectator bug. This bug resolved itself after about 2 minutes (presumably my character died which broke the bug?)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has only happened to me once, but I have only played about 2 hours of Heart of Deimos so far.

• TYPE: Helminth, In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Bile is the lamest/S#&$tiest helminth secretion/resource
  • VISUALhttps://i.imgur.com/bAyYZGz.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Everytime you use it its just awful
  • EXPECTED RESULT: That its as easy to get as the rest of the resources, isn't over priced, and has more options
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It feels incomplete or like DE forgot half the things that were sposed to go there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: basically constant. Its overtuned
  • Request: make the railjack resources 1/10th usage,e xpand list of things it can eat for that category. Maybe make pherliac/hungggernaut parts multi-category? Bile sack should realllllllllllly be bile category.

• TYPE: Helminth, In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: All railjack resources overtuned
  • VISUALhttps://i.imgur.com/7EHTNGK.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to helminth, cry because you don't have enough of any the railjack resources and the balance team left a 0 on the feed helminth values.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Railjack resources be reasonable like the others; more so because nobody has had years to build up stockpiles of titanium like nano spores. Its absoutely lame to ask 7k circuits per click and 20k titanium per click - especially when there's no steel path railjack with auto doublers AND its a new game mode. Cut it in 1/10th please, or make certain resources multi-category. Cryotic consumption is also unreasonable and needs to be toned down. Somatic fibers are rare enough they could stand to go down in cost too.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I've never HAD 5k asterite at one time, even after doing intrinsics to ten, the weapons are so bad.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Also overtuned, so please nudge it downwards so its palatable, thanks
  • Request: Asterite basically needs a drop buff and to use less making stuff. You fixed the titanium issue but not the asterite roadblock!

• TYPE: Necramech, In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mech melee is weak and unsatisfying
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Summon necramech, hit melee, be disappointed
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Melee actually melee's and is balanced around big power fists and warframe melee. Ragdoll is nice! its fun! its just not DEADLY.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ragdoll is nice! its fun! its just not DEADLY.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  all the time. A clanmate said: 'i was going to go kill a grineer with a claw but thought tickling them was a better option" Also, Fury doesn't seem to increase the actual attack rate.
  • Request: Mech melee needs: A straight forward PUNCH. Left hook, straight forward, a little dash maybe, like titanfall. No happy slappy backhandy! 
    Needs a True damage component.  Its fine if it has low overall damage as long as it slaps everyone upside the head equally
    Archmelee added! Let me swipe things with centaur!
    I would also appreciate a second weapon choice for necramechs: it has two arms and pulls out two arquebux; would REALLY LOVE the option to equip two weapons (the second being either meele or ranged)

• DESCRIPTION: Meh Sprint key takes energy? WHy?!
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Summon necramech, use dash to go fast, and wonder why you an't sprint. WHY.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Sprint key costs no energy. Warframe sprint doesn't take energy!
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sprint key costs energy! 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  all the time. Its super lame.
  • DESCRIPTION: Mech explodes randomly when jumping in tunnels doing isolation vaults.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION:  During iso vault toxic survival segment, jump into infested ceilieng and instantly die
  • EXPECTED RESULT:   not dying
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  i think it has to do with the head being smushed into hitboxes/ceilings and doesn't seem to occur in other map aparts. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:   Happens reliably/100% of the time, also to teammates. not a host thing.

• DESCRIPTION: Mech energy doesn't auto-regen, hotfix broke it as it worked on launch.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Summon necramech, notice that energy used to tick up 1 every so often on its own.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should work like archwing energy trickle; one point every 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: This used to work on launch! It doesn't now.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  all the time. Also, mechs should be made aura-compatable like archwings.
  • DESCRIPTION: Mech doesn't have enough capacity to use all its slots
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Summon necramech, forma it 3-4 times, notice there's too many slots not enough capacity.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: This could be better somehow?!
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can we get the ability to 'double reactor' a mech or make a reactor triple its base?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  

• TYPE: Isolation vault quest, In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Bounty doesn't guide the group to all 3 vaults in sequence
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION:  Try to play 3 iso vault quests, lament that its not made with the same finesse/voice prompts as other missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Bounties automatically move you to the next stage and missions prompt you to continue for more rewards or leave
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  at the moment running 2-3 iso vaults is a frustration
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  all the time. hitting next flower in a special spot that isn't marked is super lame
    bonus bug: Vome/fass cycle changes rob you of rewards and progression and needs to be fixed.
  • Bonus bug: Host migrations during bounties ruin /abort your next reward roll. Affects all bounties as far as i can tell, not sure if iso vaults: Guessing the game state isn't properly passsed along.

• TYPE: Nightwave, In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Nighwave voice prompts utterly seriously annoying after 15-20 weeks
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Glassy boys are no longer welcome after playing for so long
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nightwave is fun not a hastle
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Massive contribution to burnout when unkillable/special enemies how up, AGAIN.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Constant
  • Requested Fix: After hitting nightwave 31(prestige), all players need a toggle to 'opt out of nightwave squads/events' that affects games they host. If I get sick of it I can turn it off without waiting another 5 weeks for act five, then 8 more weeks for the conclusion. Then intermission. DE please. Want the option to take a break, especially during long long long running nightwaves.
    Requested Fix: 'disable nora VO' in menu. Like, not Transmissions Volume. just a 'silence nora' button. Visual pop ups are fine. 

• DESCRIPTION: I was doing a bounty on HoD. I had set up my Soma Prime with the new crit mod that stacks up on hit. If you reload in your archwing, the buff doesn't go away. You keep the 500% crit buff.
  • REPRODUCTION: Soma Prime with new crit mod. When less than full clip, call out your archwing. While on your archwing, reload your gun. Full clip and full buff.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Reloading was suppose to take away the crit buff.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crit buff stayed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I only tried to reproduce it once to confirm. It worked so I switched to a different gun for the next set of bounties.

• TYPE: Necramech, modding, camera bugs, In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:  Necramech camera blocks modding screen badly
  • VISUALhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561393530778419203/751306830126252042/20200904000446_1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION:  Go to arsenal, click upgrade necramech, click mods button from that screen. Affects necramech and weapons and exalted weapons. Affects modding while in open world cityhubs (deimos) and dojo arsenal.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  you can actually see the mods screen without a photobombing mecha
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Buttons are still there if you can mouse over them blindly
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:   100%. Does not affect arsenal modding from orbiter.

• TYPE: Ingame, debugging missions
  • DESCRIPTION:  Ingame stuck/fix game commands insufficient
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION:  This latest launch has a ton of random bugs that result in abilities not working, being stuck without unstuck working, buged doors trapping people in vaults. We need better tools
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Ingame commands can get a mission back on track
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Bugs are so bad unstuck doesn't work half the time
  • Feature Request: We need:
  • /resetpowers :  this re-enables all powers in case you are ability locked, as if you just loaded in freshly. (tons of bugs with transference into mechs/zones etc, its real easy to get locked out of transference and powers until you throw yourself off the level)
  • /suicide : kills player, because there's tons of bugs that only a death fixes. Make an 'are you sure' prompt and also /suicidenoconfirm or /killplayer if suicide is too trigger worthy (so many uses0
  • /tpstart : teleports player to start of mission,  only usable if /unstuck is ON cooldown, long cooldown itself to prevent abuse. (useful if player is stuck behind un-passable door and cannot leave missions/trapped in a vault)
  • /throwmeoffthelevel : manual trigger for jumping off the level and being reset to where you were 9(this fixes lots of casual framelock/animation bugs and/or power locks. )

realy minnor thing

• DESCRIPTION: Mission End Screen
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Hover over Mutagen Sample in Misson Results
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mutagen Sample says dropped on Eris and Deimos
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mutagen Sample says Dropped on Eris and Orokin-Derelict
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

• DESCRIPTION: Injected abilities on Nidus' 3rd and 4th ability slot require mutation stacks to activate but consume energy.
  • VISUAL:KHPGAJz.jpg
  • HNeW6In.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Inject any ability into the 3rd or 4th slot and try to use them without mutation stacks.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Injected abilities in Nidus' 3rd and 4th slot either need and use stacks or need and use energy, not a mix of both.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Abilities on the 3rd and 4th slot need mutation stack to activate, contrary to ability description in orbiter.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:Unknown, it happens more often than when it doesn't and the stacks needed to use the ability isn't consistent.

• TYPE: In-game, missions, simulacrum.
  • DESCRIPTION: Ivara can't use any Helminth replaced abilities on zip-lines.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just replace any ability on Ivara and try to use it on zip-line.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using abilities when you are on zip-line is Ivara's feature, and i think she could use replaced abilities on zipline too.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Inscription: Cannot be used on a zip-line.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Type: Mission, Cambion drift

Description: Most possibly script crash(game works, even renders something still but you cannot interact with it in normal manner)

Reproduction: After a bounty do to extraction, wait there until timer nearly runs out, see one of players on nekromech trying to enter and getting dead, exit extraction area right before timer runs out to save that player.

Expected result: Or stay or go to nekralisk.

Obesrved result: crash, video of crashed game here:

Reproduction rate: Unknown as it is quite rare situation.

• TYPE: In-game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Not all Necramech mods show in the codex or are linkable in chat.
  • REPRODUCTION: Ongoing since Deimos launch.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mods listed in codex and linkable for Necramech Streamline and Necramech Blitz, perhaps others as well.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only seen in mod bench (and presumably on in mech modding mine isn't done yet).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time.
  • VISUAL:

1489C8CE3C25CF4B4251544A6C8B4EAA8694F635

9C44EEC41CA85DF54522F984087D53C80ABC8F7A

• TYPE: In-game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Necramech's model loads only the pod upon summoning after the second vault. Started happening after latest hotfix. I played isolation vaults normally with my necramech, and after exiting the first vault through an esophage and resummoning my necramech at T2 vault stage 1, the mech lost its limbs and casing as I enter it. The mech remains fully functional, and becomes a lot more amusing. (Let me keep this ;D)
  • VISUAL:

Introducing: Threshcone Prime

549c7988534120d738636b56154be249.jpg

3dfcab408749bcf40d33b7b92a292b4f.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: For me it's fairly consistent with isolation vault bounties after the latest hotfix, though doesn't happen always, sometimes the mech model loads normally.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech model loads properly after resummon after returning to surface from T1 vault.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Upon resummon the mech initially looked normal, but upon taking control the model loses all components but the pod and weapon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Relatively consistent after latest hotfix.

In conjunction:

• DESCRIPTION: Archwing launcher often doesn't work after necramech's been used. Happens to me a lot in isolation vault bounties after returning to surface and getting ready for T2 and T3.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens to me often after returning to surface through an esophage from a vault run where I used primarily my necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Summon archwing after using necramech normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Archwing launcher doesn't work, warns of "ability in use" if I recall correctly.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Pretty common for me, seems to happen in at least half the vault bounties.

• DESCRIPTION: Reactive crystals at isolation vault door often show all as "Fass". Hotfix seems to have fixed the requiem sequence on the door, but not on the crystals. Some squad members see them normally, so the door can still be opened without trouble as long as someone bugless does it.
  • VISUAL: Feat. Threshcone Prime.

ca1f68f04a5a6490cfe1c1a4b8716d33.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Happens occasionally on isolation vaults. Not sure how.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There are corresponding requiem symbols over the crystals.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All crystals are "Fass".
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every now and then with isolation vaults.

Archived