Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos TennoGen Prex Cards: Twitch Drops Available Now!

[DE]Helen

Really great game design to have to do timewasting + luck based + broken stuff outside of the game to get stuff within the game.

What wonderful time we live in. (Oh how do I miss the good old days of old school gaming)

vor 1 Minute schrieb AZZEL:

Really great game design to have to do timewasting + luck based + broken stuff outside of the game to get stuff within the game.

What wonderful time we live in. (Oh how do I miss the good old days of old school gaming)

Why stop there, let us have nice looking DLC skins from Virgin Media. /s

Reminds me sadly of this one Dark Sword Skin we once had that not even looked good from one of there "partners", which i even forgot who they were, just slap on the logo over the sword stretched and be done with.

12 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Why stop there, let us have nice looking DLC skins from Virgin Media. /s

Reminds me sadly of this one Dark Sword Skin we once had that not even looked good from one of there "partners", which i even forgot who they were, just slap on the logo over the sword stretched and be done with.

You mean T Mobile

T mobile exclusive WF pack

vor 17 Stunden schrieb (PS4)True_Reclaimer:

You mean T Mobile

T mobile exclusive WF pack

Oh boy, i forgot this was also a thing, considering T-Mobile is sort of a monopoly already, only shows sadly what preferences and focus they have at times.

Ah yes, found it, Dulus it was, the failed Combo sword they also never finished or worked on again yet needed to make this as Promo Code. It is literally just the logo stretched over it.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170212114302

Edit: i not remember putting the picture in spoiler, why Mods? Is that consider spoiler or you hiding this ugly thing yourself even?

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Cthulhumon said:

I watched the stream, and got a bunch of mail from Tenshin stating each card I'd received, but none of them are available in my decoration inventory.

As far as I know, sending a ticket to support to let them know about should be a viable way to remedy that situation.

That being said (Currently downloading the update as I'm typing this!), in case I'll need to let them know too (Not assuming it won't work, just thinking ahead as a hypothetical thought), @[DE]Helen, is there a specific topic or name we should place on the ticket, like for the Tennotrivia item backlog from before?

I was wondering if "Deimos Tennogen Prex Cards not in inbox" would be a pretty straight forward topic to help identify what the ticket is for. I have about 10 messages from Teshin currently, but I wasn't sure if the cards could appear after downloading the update or if support is the only way to fill in those missing cards. Any insight would be appreciated 🙂

7 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hi all! For those who have noticed a change in their flow of inbox messages for TennoGen Prex Card Drops, here are some possible causes:

• Lots of Tenno are enjoying live streams right now! There might be intermittent backlog in our system that causes you to receive Drop inbox messages later, even after you've stopped watching a live stream.
  • If you have multiple live streams open in different tabs, Twitch will not register you as a viewer, and you will stop accruing minutes toward another Drop.
  • Making changes to your Twitch account, like changing your password, can affect the way your account processes Drops. Unlinking and relinking should fix this!
  • Casting a Twitch live stream to a different display sometimes affects the way Drops are processed.

I hope this info is helpful!

Have not seen any prex cards after the first day of campaign even though I've watched hours of stream in-between. Tried unlinking-relinking, all that good stuff, and still no drop received up until this point in time. 

It's a shame, really. I had wanted to create a mat in my orbiter from all the spare cards, but at this rate I'd consider myself lucky if I get that one card to complete a single set.

On 2020-08-25 at 5:13 PM, [DE]Helen said:

8/27/2020 Update:

Greetings, Tenno!

As the TennoGen Prex campaign continues, we’re seeing reports of the Twitch drops slowing down. We’ve looked at the backend and the drops are backed up due to the 20 minute Cumulative Time needed to receive a Prex card - we are handing out lots of cards very fast, as evidenced by the 60+ cards some of you have already received!

In order to relieve the servers of this heavy strain, we must change the Cumulative Time to 1 hour. These Twitch Drops will still continue to trickle out slowly with this change.

It’s understandable to ask yourself why did we do another Directory Wide Twitch drop so soon after TennoCon 2020. We wanted to keep true to our word that the TennoGen Prex campaign would happen with the Heart of Deimos launch (announced during TennoCon), and to give these incredible artists the well deserved spotlight.

After this TennoGen Prex campaign concludes we will be revisiting the code to make adjustments for future campaigns. 

Thank you for expressing your excitement over this campaign. We truly have amazing artists in our community!

So you will only get 1 card every hour now? If that is the case make them tradeable.  I have gotten around 3 of every card and 0 of another.  Maybe make it 3 cards for 1 hour so we still get the same amount of drops.  It does make it unfair for people who can only watch streams on the weekends that you have decided to change this.  Please think about equality for all since this is like the nerfs you do that dont affect people that have already exploited things. Either that or give everyone 60+ cards since you say some have gotten 60 already.

No clue why, but I've been watching for over 14 hours and not a single card. I've relinked my account, I've logged out and back in. I've made sure not to be muted, I've been active in chat on the streams, but while my friends have gotten all the cards and duplicates, I still haven't gotten even one. I know it's kind of stupid getting upset over not getting a free thing, but I'm mainly upset over the time I've wasted trying to get it and still not being able to.

1 hour ago, AlucardOfTheDancingRain said:

out of curiosity what can we even DO with these prex cards? are they like deco? or is there something else we can do with them

They're decorations 🙂

Thankfully, if you come across some duplicates those could be donated to your dojo. I've seen some others suggest making them tradable (In-game TC!), but I doubt that would happen. I think it would be pretty interesting to implement though.

On 2020-08-25 at 11:13 PM, [DE]Helen said:

In order to relieve the servers of this heavy strain, we must change the Cumulative Time to 1 hour. These Twitch Drops will still continue to trickle out slowly with this change.

So instead of 20minutes per card now we need 1hour? Thats a lot, especially when I need like 2 cards left and keep getting duplicates. The system should give us a full set first then duplicates. As good as these sound if I have to watch 1 whole hour for a single card(Im waiting for confirmation if it is like this 1hour=1card) I wouldnt continue the collection at this rate, the duplicates are useless for me I only need 1 of each and spending countless hours hoping I get the last few cards I need to completet he set is not worth my time even if I am running twitch in the background as Im doign something else, its just too much time. Id rather have the cards be delivered with a delay of a few hours but it still be 20 minutes per card

On 2020-08-28 at 5:25 PM, Bl4zko said:

60 minutes of stream after stream to get 1 random card, I'm missing one right now, these cards should only drop 1 of each, what the heck am I gonna do with all these duplicates.. smh

Itd be nice of you got one of each and once you have all of the cards then get random dupes.

Ive gotten 5 cards so far. All of the same one 😞

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Vladolak:

Itd be nice of you got one of each and once you have all of the cards then get random dupes.

Ive gotten 5 cards so far. All of the same one 😞

spider man lol GIF

And people support this? Even if we get it later eventually, this is unacceptable to put RNG in twitch drops like this.

This is goddamn deperate by now, partner or not, DE should be ashamed. Also the people accepting and participating should be ashamed as well.

You literally wait for a gambling machine here to spit this out. It is not Prime and you not paying for it, but it is still questionable.

23 hours ago, (XB1)FireBossCobra said:

Same here, I’ve watched at least 12 hours of live streams. I just relinked my account so let’s see if it works.

I did, had to do a full relink, started in warframe and unlinked twitch, then hopped onto twitch to confirm it was unlinked, and then linked them both again, apparently i liked them 2 years ago initally, now its just a waiting game on i think 3 more cards or something

Awesome event and planning.

Even if I let the pc run Twitch overnight (idiotic) for 10 hours I only get 3-4 cards.

Maybe it's because of Twitch being so broken it randomly disconnects the stream, but the chat is still running.

And IF I get cards they are mostly duplicates, which CAN'T be traded...

What a waste of electricity.

You know, after watching about 40 hours or so you'd think you'd have earned to have all ten cards but thankfully it's rng based and I still only have nine of them. Thanks. 

For such a progressive company you surely care little for all the time and energy your players are wasting.

Edited on the last day of this pos rng fest: I just counted: 66 cards - still missing one. I acquired most of them after the change to the 1 hour requirement. So, you're looking at something around 50 hours. You're welcome for my viewing time and fu, seriously. This S#&$ makes me actually despise you (the ones who come up with these cancerous promo events and the ones who give them green light).

.The Office Reaction GIF

I understand why the change as to make the drops happen less often, but I personally find it really crummy that you can get duplicates, makes it so you'd need to watch way more than 10 hours to get all of them, please consider just dropping a random, UNIQUE one next time, it feels really bad to be at the mercy of time-limited RNG like this and I'm sure that's not something you'd want neither your players nor your streamers to feel.

Got the full set with multiples of each one. Thank you DE, I love these! I hope there will be new sets to collect in the future! This is a great thing to do for community artists.

I did notice that some of the Prex Cards appear blurry in the ship. Is it possible to fix this?

Archived