Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

son token is impossible to get

Master666ZX

9 minutes ago, Jyro-Blud said:

since you can get a lot of mother and father tokes really easy, I hope that the next ranks need more of those than the so imposible to get son tokens

Rank 2 needs 10 Father, 10 Daughter. And Fish cutting is bugged. Maybe the hotfix will fix it.

Just now, WeaselBoy said:

Fish cutting UI is bugged, but you do get the correct amount of resources when you cut up multiple fish.

No, what I mean is the fish that gives Biotic Filter, shows it in the parts you get, you don't get one. Other fish might have a similar issue.

2 minutes ago, Falwinf said:

You literally just have to go manually farm a few monsters. Just pull out your tranq rifle and it will ping when things are near. Yes it sucks but you only need it for 1 level

Everyone is going to choose pesterteaming

Find someone who has the higher level lures then pester them till they team with you and help you rank up.

BRILLIANT!

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Just remove the whole token system and give standing to various activities like Cetus/Fortuna. There's no reason to reinvent the wheel and force players to participate in these boring activities.

I kinda prefer this. I can just smash out a ton of tokens and not have to worry about a daily cap #*!%ing me over.

2 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Do you remember how fortuna required medical bonds and they were so hard to get people complained. Nothing was ever done about it. I expect no different here and it makes me mad.

Nope. Don't remeber that at all.  Actually had no trouble getting medical bonds. Burned through those rather quickly.  That was likely you.

To be fair, Fortuna/Obr Vallis had -- AND STILL HAS - many issues but collecting medical bonds was never one of them.

2 hours ago, Master666ZX said:

so in order to get son token like all of them require the infested kavat and kubrow tag. but in order to get the lure you need to get to rank 1 and to get to rank 1 you need 5 son token. the only lure we can get in rank 0 is the cryptilex. am I missing something?

This just sounds like an impossible stairs challenge.  (See MC Escher)

4 minutes ago, uberfu said:

Nope. Don't remeber that at all.  Actually had no trouble getting medical bonds. Burned through those rather quickly.  That was likely you.

To be fair, Fortuna/Obr Vallis had -- AND STILL HAS - many issues but collecting medical bonds was never one of them.

Do a google search for it next time.

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Honestly I just want the token system to be deleted from existence.

Doesn't matter what game, tokens always suck. No different here.

Can't I just give them some "normal" ressources like pustrels or something?

This is honestly the best idea. I have no problem mining or fishing or getting resources from open world to turn in instead.

1 hour ago, WeaselBoy said:

Fish cutting UI is bugged, but you do get the correct amount of resources when you cut up multiple fish.

Nope, cut up several fish, jumped in and out of the instance, still only 1 spine that I started with.

hace 4 horas, Master666ZX dijo:

so in order to get son token like all of them require the infested kavat and kubrow tag. but in order to get the lure you need to get to rank 1 and to get to rank 1 you need 5 son token. the only lure we can get in rank 0 is the cryptilex. am I missing something?

hi! actually you can find both kubrows and kavats in the wild similar to how the animals appear in the ediolon plains, they are a little hard to find though

5 hours ago, Master666ZX said:

depressing. i pulled it off in about an hour without the lures

Okay, I've seen a lot of complaints about conservation on the forums today, so I'm gonna point out something super important here: You do not need to play the conservation tracking minigame in order to get tags. It may not even be the fastest way to get them. The amount of free-roaming animals is visibly higher than PoE (and nonexistant in Fortuna), if free-roaming animals 'die' they don't disappear (they get marked as ready for collection as a bad capture), and the animal behaviour is way less evasive. Velocipods are pretty much docile, and you can just tranq them for some easy tags regardless of how skilled you are. Either fly around looking for animals or just keep a tranq gun handy in your gear as you roam normally and keep your eyes open.

1 minute ago, icybirdy44 said:

Okay, I've seen a lot of complaints about conservation on the forums today, so I'm gonna point out something super important here: You do not need to play the conservation tracking minigame in order to get tags. It may not even be the fastest way to get them. The amount of free-roaming animals is visibly higher than PoE (and nonexistant in Fortuna), if free-roaming animals 'die' they don't disappear (they get marked as ready for collection as a bad capture), and the animal behaviour is way less evasive. Velocipods are pretty much docile, and you can just tranq them for some easy tags regardless of how skilled you are. Either fly around looking for animals or just keep a tranq gun handy in your gear as you roam normally and keep your eyes open.

wondering if you can just equinox sleep em

Archived