Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulpahyla and Predasite Discussion

Dezeption

I like the panzer a lot but it has it's issues.

- will randomly target enemies regardless of what's in the way for both its base and larva form. The worse is the larva form. There were other enemies in the same room attacking me but it just turns and shoots some wall, probably trying to hit someone through the map.

- base form is really low to the ground when it activates viral quills so if the ground is uneven it will just shoot the floor so in deimos it rarely hits anything for me.

Honestly they should make the attacks act like how psychic bolts does so it doesn't just hit the environment.

I just got the Panzer and OMFG it's INSANELY powerful.
Clearly SOMEONE had a hand in the design of the mods because the Vulpaphylas are just better than the Predasites.

THEY. DON'T. DIE. EVER!

The Vulpas just regenerate within 30s and act as a sentinel during that time. Meanwhile, they use ALL their abilities exactly the same.
The Panzer one specifically spreads Viral like there's no bloody tomorrow!!!! There's absolutely NO need for a Viral Stat Stick if you use a Panzer Vulpa!!! (And Yes, Viral procs ARE better than Corrosive)

3 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

I just got the Panzer and OMFG it's INSANELY powerful.
Clearly SOMEONE had a hand in the design of the mods because the Vulpaphylas are just better than the Predasites.

THEY. DON'T. DIE. EVER!

The Vulpas just regenerate within 30s and act as a sentinel during that time. Meanwhile, they use ALL their abilities exactly the same.
The Panzer one specifically spreads Viral like there's no bloody tomorrow!!!! There's absolutely NO need for a Viral Stat Stick if you use a Panzer Vulpa!!! (And Yes, Viral procs ARE better than Corrosive)

hmm .. i wonder which to choose ; lots of viral procs or 100% evasion upon killing lots of enemies(or does it exactly stack up to 100%?) 

Im very exited now .
              -Tyl Regor

6 hours ago, killerJoke66 said:

hmm .. i wonder which to choose ; lots of viral procs or 100% evasion upon killing lots of enemies(or does it exactly stack up to 100%?) 

Im very exited now .
              -Tyl Regor

The evasion is likely not going to be additive. It'll likely be multiplicative, so it wont reach 100%. I doubt it is a stacking buff too, otherwise it would probably say on the card.

For those who already have them, do they count as Kubrow or Kavat with regards to applying cosmetic armor, deluxe skins etc? In particular, I would love to put the Metus Skin from the Nidus Deluxe bundle onto one of these babies.

1 hour ago, Mephane said:

For those who already have them, do they count as Kubrow or Kavat with regards to applying cosmetic armor, deluxe skins etc? In particular, I would love to put the Metus Skin from the Nidus Deluxe bundle onto one of these babies.

You probably won't get an complete answer to that for at least a day or two.

t8U04m1.png

This is what shows up for my ungilded Medjay Predasite. The first physique option I can't use yet, and the second only gives me the "Deimos Predasite Pattern" option for now. And there's no cosmetic armor option under attachments either.

But gilding it may open some options for it up at least, I'm just not sure what exactly yet. I'd need to reach rank 3 first before I can attempt to gild it, and for me the helminth takes priority so I'll likely try that on sunday. And I'm a bit tempted to grab one without the ugly horn first...

23 часа назад, xcrimsonlegendx сказал:

The pharaoh just shoots out a nidus larva. 😐

Doesn't even take on his colors, its default nidus colors.

Nidus' larva also only uses default colors 🤣
Alot of Nidus' abilities have broken colors i believe

39 minutes ago, Wurmheart said:

You probably won't get an complete answer to that for at least a day or two.

t8U04m1.png

This is what shows up for my ungilded Medjay Predasite. The first physique option I can't use yet, and the second only gives me the "Deimos Predasite Pattern" option for now. And there's no cosmetic armor option under attachments either.

But gilding it may open some options for it up at least, I'm just not sure what exactly yet. I'd need to reach rank 3 first before I can attempt to gild it, and for me the helminth takes priority so I'll likely try that on sunday. And I'm a bit tempted to grab one without the ugly horn first...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch this space for further info. 🙂

42 минуты назад, Wurmheart сказал:

And I'm a bit tempted to grab one without the ugly horn first...

Have you messed this up somehow or what?
Why didn't you choose one without horn from the start?
Genuinly asking, there is no RNG in that one, right?

1 minute ago, Rantear said:

Have you messed this up somehow or what?
Why didn't you choose one without horn from the start?
Genuinly asking, there is no RNG in that one, right?

Not really, I'm just not as fond of the horn as I had initially assumed.
And I was expecting the Medjay to be junk, but I'll likely keep it around as it deals rather decent damage so I'd rather want it to look good.

Plus the antigen and other gen recipes are reusable, so it's incredibly cheap to make another one.

1 минуту назад, Wurmheart сказал:

Not really, I'm just not as fond of the horn as I had initially assumed.
And I was expecting the Medjay to be junk, but I'll likely keep it around as it deals rather decent damage so I'd rather want it to look good.

Plus the antigen and other gen recipes are reusable, so it's incredibly cheap to make another one.

Phew, you scared me for a moment 😅

On 2020-08-27 at 6:30 AM, Dezeption said:

As of currently, it seems like those that you get from Tracking (my own anecdotal experience, might be very wrong) cannot become companions. All 4 (and all copies of them) that I've caught has been caught when looking for them in Open World.

Only 'weakened' critters are viable targets for turning into pets. Critters get weakened by being attacked by infested, so yeah, tracking is probably not gonna net you many companions.

3 hours ago, Cpl_Facehugger said:

Only 'weakened' critters are viable targets for turning into pets. Critters get weakened by being attacked by infested, so yeah, tracking is probably not gonna net you many companions.

Incorrect!

I just got a Panzer companion for my irl pal just now by doing a tracking target. :D So they do provide us with companions that way as well - not sure if this is intended or not, but I can confirm that I just got one through tracking like 10 minutes ago.

Archived