Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I still haven't seen a single scintillant

(PSN)wart_13

RNG is the cancer of gaming, eating away at everything it gets showed into. The quick and easy way so developers don't have to spend any time designing anyhting properly. People will come and say "RNG is fine" because they have never seen anything better (i mean, how could they when all game developers are lazy twats?) and/or can't imagine anything better.

I have seen exactly one Scintillant npc in those vaults.

It doesn't help that they're dark, blend into the walls, float (players never look up, that's why Valve invented the Barnacle for Half Life), and are placed in a mission players are expected to rush instead of explore, so I never think to keep looking for them

Despite this, I somehow have a total of 16 of the things (including the five I already spent)

I've probably spent 8+ hours running a combination of bounties and vaults in an effort to find one and haven't found one yet. It's the first time I've been this frustrated with the drop table. They should make one guaranteed to drop at the third mech or something.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

And I haven't seen a single Panzer vul.. Val.. vulpy.. thingy .. I think it's a lost cause.. I wish we could trade them or something.. I'd even buy them..

Vulpaphyla

Remember it like this :

Vulp - short for vulpine - thats fox,

Phyla - is a categorization - consider it family.

Try the pheromones when you have spare standing.

1 minute ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

O.o 

That means? xD do I have to hit it?

you need to get it attacked by any infested enemy. just a tap will do , they will then have a glow around them and be tagged as "weakened" when you get them airlifted.

You can first tranq em , lure infested nearby , get them weakened and then get them airlifted.

I have 1. Don't know how I got it. I've been grinding since the other day to get more and finally found ONE in a vault run only for the host to DC and get a "session not found" and lose it. DE please fix the drop rates already.. a description update was only 1/2 of what we needed ffs.

Archived