Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

Necramechs STILL lose bonus affinity when you leave squad to evac on endless missions...
I want my level back!!!

And my damn plat for rushing it in the first place a week and a half ago!!

Please, fix the damn affinity, and give us all affinity boosts because it is simply ridiculous that this is STILL broken after 7 hotfixes, and nothing has been fixed since last Thursday...
Tomorrow is 6 days since the last hotfix, and there is still PLENTY broken in this update...

I still have the same problem. 
Tier 2 bounty on Deimos, i have done that at least 10 times. I can't get a single drop of scintillant.
I feel frustated and scammed by this system. I feel like is not really patched the drop rate.

I can't help but feel there is a better way, something like: make them purchasable for standing, like Cetus Wisp and Atmo. 
This resource is really annoing me.

I've gathered 7 for pure luck since the update came. And since the 7th has been 4 to 5 days with no drop at all. 

16 hours ago, OnceADrog said:

Necramechs STILL lose bonus affinity when you leave squad to evac on endless missions...
I want my level back!!!

And my damn plat for rushing it in the first place a week and a half ago!!

Please, fix the damn affinity, and give us all affinity boosts because it is simply ridiculous that this is STILL broken after 7 hotfixes, and nothing has been fixed since last Thursday...
Tomorrow is 6 days since the last hotfix, and there is still PLENTY broken in this update...

I'm with you on this one, I rushed mine only to leave it idle for longer than the rush because it can't gain xp. Amoung other bugs that prevent play like when it dies you lose all player controls except walking and stuck in operator form

Eu acho que o xaku o ultimo warframe que saiu esta com as abilidade muinto fraca a duraçao de cada uma padrao esta uma vergonha poderia ser padrao uns 10 ou 15 segundo de duraçao das abilidade porque esta muinto baixo 5 segundo alem de nao ser forte tambem quem acha que deveria ser atualizado as abilidade do xaku  comenta.

https://www.warframe.com/pt-br/game/warframes/xaku

Nice to see a new hotfix, especially after all the bugs the last one created.

That said:

A lot of those bugs aren't listed and a fair amount of those that are seem to be from the last hotfix.

Edit: Never mind, I'm dumb, this is the last hotfix post, just edited.

MAJOR game breaking bug.  When swapping to operator mode, or popping out K-drive, the game will randomly have the player fall through the architechture endlessly (and /unstuck and/or hitting [esc] will NOT work) usually resulting in having to manually hard-stop the game thus loosing all rewards and progress.
FIX THIS!

On 2020-09-03 at 9:29 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Deimos Bounty Changes:

• Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

Cetus wisps are available for 2k Quills standing each in Cetus. Why aren't Scintillant available for 2k Necraloid standing each from Loid?

Ok, now seriously - when fix? We got 60+ bugs related only to necramech + others like loosing loot/ affinity/ going out of bonds etc. together with scarse drop rate for necramech mods and being unable to rank it up is serious way without checking every 3 seconds if im still getting XP, the game right now is nearly unplayable. I'm afraid to do vaults for a longer time, and using necramech at all, since i dont want to loose anything AGAIN. 

It has been a week since last hotfix and it didnt fix a whole lot.

Me too would like to see some news from the team,

for me one of the worst things is the  damn Corpus researcher bug in bounties. 30% he just doesn't spawn.

I really would like to hear anything from the devs.

The only thing i saw was that they want to work on Xaku and that was one week ago.

Thanks for your work.

15 hours ago, Arniox said:

How the hell are you that close already? Wtf??? 

Grand master founders are 12K MR points ahead (1 warframe and 2 weapons), I'm 14 998 away from MR30 take 12k away from that and you get the guy's 2 998. It's easy maths

Some Voidrig/Necramech feedback (aside from known bugs with affinity, ui, etc):

• sounds are great;
  • controls feel good, but:
    • recovery from ground slam is too slow;
    • recovery from dash is too slow (note: it's not only slow - the mech just stands still for a moment after these actions);
    • hovering feels weird (would be better if holding aim would let you to hover and holding spacebar would let you to fly up);
    • lacks the ability to climb high terrain (again, holding spacebar to fly up would fit nicely here);
  • Arquebex is extremely powerful, pls don't nerf (don't nerf the damage at least, increasing energy drain would be acceptable I think);
  • ability to desummon the mech is needed (or transport it to another spot without losing hp/waiting for it to cool down);
  • sentinels should follow the mech (don't know about moa/animals, didn't try them yet);
  • some way to restore hp/energy is needed (you don't always have pocket Trinity or using Vazarin);
  • crouching looks funny.

Maybe let them utilize arch-melee?

2 hours ago, CoffeeElemental said:

Some Voidrig/Necramech feedback (aside from known bugs with affinity, ui, etc):

• sounds are great;
  • controls feel good, but:
    • recovery from ground slam is too slow;
    • recovery from dash is too slow (note: it's not only slow - the mech just stands still for a moment after these actions);
    • hovering feels weird (would be better if holding aim would let you to hover and holding spacebar would let you to fly up);
    • lacks the ability to climb high terrain (again, holding spacebar to fly up would fit nicely here);
  • Arquebex is extremely powerful, pls don't nerf (don't nerf the damage at least, increasing energy drain would be acceptable I think);
  • ability to desummon the mech is needed (or transport it to another spot without losing hp/waiting for it to cool down);
  • sentinels should follow the mech (don't know about moa/animals, didn't try them yet);
  • some way to restore hp/energy is needed (you don't always have pocket Trinity or using Vazarin);
  • crouching looks funny.

Maybe let them utilize arch-melee?

I think recovery after dashing needs changed but flying I think right now works how I'd like kinda seperates itself from archwing. I doubt arqueblex will get nerfed hildryns weapon can do pretty insane damage too but arqueblex uses alot of energy 

Archived