Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.7

[DE]Megan

I cannot use my operator again. If I so much as go into void form i fall out of the world. This is not connection issue or ping issue. I have failed enough missions due to free falling and being unable to do the /unstuck command to stop it. using operator to get energy, revive down players, use magus lockdown on enemies, and armor strip. Extremely frustrating and I cant help but feel unable to play the game how I want to. 

I know DE said that that they wanted to wait till more people had Xaku before working on him but I don't think that is necessary. I am in the boat with people who think Xaku's abilities are good and fun, but extremely lack luster in range, damage, effectiveness, and duration. For instance, I can understand why his 4th ability would have energy drain but I dont agree on the energy cost, energy drain, and timer. There is too much to build for there to the point where other abilities are just not effective or even remotely usable. His 2nd ability is fun but the crowed control aspect is weird and slow and doesnt always grab weapons when you have line of sight. The damage is awful, the range is basically melee range for the guns to swivel around and shoot something, and the duration is simply too low. The extra damage that is provided by his first ability is cool in that it is void. But for how much extra damage you get, any other damage increasing frame is better. Even mirage's inconsistent one is better. In terms of his 3rd ability, all but one of the abilities works well and even then its weak, slow, and the range is extremely small.

Necramech is fun but has major issues:

Damage scaling on slam and radius (its basically a pummel drive from being in the air) is useless and the area of affect is tiny.
2nd ability doesn't work properly in that while im absorbing damage dealt my armor goes up and down then up again so its much lower than it should be.
Randomly when entering Necramech I am teleported so far away from objectives to the point where I fail them from abandoning objective.

There are other weird clipping bugs and camera bugs. This is only 1 picture out of many I saved. 

unknown.png?width=1204&height=677

I am torn. I am overjoyed by the new content, the mech, the new story, the new area, and all these ideas but im slowly losing interest as the problems seem either simple or the problems that arise. I truly wish to be optimistic but with so many new issues arising, I admit I am slowing down. I don't even want to finish ranking up with the Entrati family for fear of being disappointed with the resolution to the story, reward, the game bugs out, or it just feeling like a bad cliff hanger with nothing left to do but go back and help others and laugh as the conservation bugs out and the animal tracks, scat, and call point disappear for no reason. I desire reasonable changes and balancing as well as thought out plans for how things are to be fixed. Whether or not I am heard or the next person is heard, I wish for someone to be heard in these changes and for communication to be clear on whats going on. 

I look forward to tomorrow and either see what DE brings to the table or enjoy more time with the people I come across in game

- While doing solo vault runs, even though you complete mission, system says you are still doing it and does not let you talk to mother to advance to the next level. You get the end mission drop, no markers left on map but still can not continue. You can extract normally, no mission fail prompt or anything.

- Infested spears lock your warframe and only thing you can do to continue is to abort mission.

diligent reporting!

PLAYERS: DE new world is full of bugs and is affecting the rest of the game pls fix ur game...

DE: we have a new Palla Syandana (fasion is content)...😅

we players don't need more warframes,fasion skins,we need a functional game. 

THE HELMINTH

We consider this a customization system for very experienced Warframe players (Mastery Rank 8 Prerequisite). We do not intend to let newer players unlock this system. We intentionally placed the Segment deep into progression to ensure only experience players could access the Segment and begin their journey with Helminth.

MR 8 players = veterans 😂😂😂

I thought after the Hotfix I could run Isolation Vaults again but guess what: I really shouldn't.

- Sometimes all 4 pillars in front of the Isolation Vault show 4 identical glyphs. Happened 2 minutes ago.
- When you try to enter T1 treasure room and despawn for whatever reason, you will always be teleported back to the point where you bugged out when you use operatormode. Was extremely tedious to run back the whole way to T2 or 3 Vaults.
- Rarely my controls get disabled after operator out of my Necramech. I cannot operator in my Mech or Warframe again because "There is no eligible target"
- When you get killed 1-2 seconds after operator out of the Mech, all 4/5 revives are gone without letting you decide if you want to revive yourself. You just stay dead.
- Arquebex (or whatever it was called) sometimes get affinity, even if I play missions where I cannot call the Mech.

But at least my Rig gets affinity (if no host migration takes place).

Enjoy your weekend and, as always, stay safe and drink enough.

15 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Actually no, they're used to distract infested in missions so that the zombies of this game go after the Pherliac Pod Drop instead of swarming us all the time in mission.  Unfortunately, it's broken since Heart of Deimos and isn't even doing that anymore 

Then my point stands. I was aware of their intended use, but if they don't work then thats something they really need to work on. I don't see a point in their use except in hour five or six of an infested survival mission, but even then, Octavia has a better device for this that is invulnerable, deals damage and scales infinitely.

49 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

Then my point stands. I was aware of their intended use, but if they don't work then thats something they really need to work on. I don't see a point in their use except in hour five or six of an infested survival mission, but even then, Octavia has a better device for this that is invulnerable, deals damage and scales infinitely.

Fair enough.  I'm a Nidus Main.  I attracted them for the stacks.  

On 2020-09-03 at 9:29 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced drop chance of Pherliac Pods Blueprint for Deimos Juggernaut to 5%.

I think you mean 50. I got enough blueprints of those to build a juggernaut out of pherliac pods.

On 2020-09-03 at 9:29 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some Client players seeing the same identical Fass symbol on the Isolation Vault doors.

Nope, you didn't. Still happens.

Archived