Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.3

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, IamLoco said:

And still no fix for the COMPLETELY insane damage output of Grineer units on the Plains of Eidolon?

As a reminder: You have apparently buffed the dmg output for the friendly grineer unit on Deimos. Since then, Grineers at BASE LEVEL on the Plains can oneshot lures, warframes and destroy mechs in a split second. Lvl 15 heavy gunners have a dmg output of 18k dps (common lvl 120 heavy gunners have less!).

Pay especially attention to those Grattler wielding Grineer units.

Please, PLEASE stop passing over this and fix it!

4 minutes ago, Guts said:

When Quick Thinking activates during Mesa's 4th ability, it freezes Mesa and you can't do anything until you basically die, making the mod useless. Also please fix all the bugs in Railjack. Just returned after a year break and was excited for Railjack only to be defused in excitement by so many bugs.

Thank you for everything!

Welcome back to Bugwar! I mean Warfarm! I mean Warframe :D

4 minutes ago, Guts said:

When Quick Thinking activates during Mesa's 4th ability, it freezes Mesa and you can't do anything until you basically die, making the mod useless. Also please fix all the bugs in Railjack. Just returned after a year break and was excited for Railjack only to be defused in excitement by so many bugs.

Thank you for everything!

Why would you use Quick Thinking on Mesa? Switch that mod for adaptation instead. Adaptation + Shatter Shield = Mesa can take a lot of damage.

Please, PLEASE fix the Tusk Heavy Gunner... it's been weeks already. This unit is BEYOND BROKEN. I've tried doing 2-man Eidolons today and these guys destroy a charged lure in under 5 seconds. It makes hunting so frustrating. I dont even have time to react and move the lure out of their path of fire, nor am I able to locate the gunners themselves fast enough, they are so overpowered. If the fix is difficult to find just remove them from the game for the time being or temporarily replace them with a regular Heavy Gunner unit, because playing on the Plains is simply not fun at the moment...

Controller user here. I use the ds4windows software but its still not working the way it use to. Is there anything I can do to get it to work. Ds4windows is great cause you can further customize your controller more. It feels more smooth than using steams controller support. What happens is when I go to type in my password the characters/symbols get deleted/erased. The only i can is by unplugging my controller, typing in my password. And than when I'm in and plug back my controller my character starts walking/running back. If this can get looked at I would be very grateful. 

Could we please get a rank cap increase on Nightwave. I would be much appreciated. :)  (IMO - should very seriously consider just not having a cap on the rank at this point, and in the future, as you never seem to get releases off when originally planned. Not a complaint, just a suggestion and observation after experiencing NW since the introduction.)

Revert Marked for Death to damage dealt instead of health removed (no, those two things are not the same). Otherwise the ability is straight up dead when playing with other people. It was also never overpowered in any way, the low range and LoS restriction made sure of that.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.3

Optimizations:

• Optimized initial install size slightly (~half a GB).

• This was Hotdropped yesterday!

Changes:

• Fixed a crash if a Host migration occurred during a Cambion Drift Excavation Bounty.

When will DE get around to removing the hateful Host Migration by removing players as hosts of a mission?  It's the largest Quality of Life issue players face (especially in ESO, but really in any mission).  It happens to me daily.  Rewrite the group matching algorithm to trigger off of an invisible game entity that "hosts" every group and remove hosting from the actual players who drop for any number of reasons, thereby delaying the mission (usually at the most inopportune) time.

You know your business better that we, your constituency, do.... so don't key on my suggested solution.  Cut loose one of your talented software engineers to focus on this and fix it once and for all, please.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixes towards some lighting issues on Operator hair textures. 

• Work in progress!

How about fixing the lighting issues that plague Mirage every graphical update. Eclipse was accidentally nerfed heavily from the "Enhanced" graphics option because her bonuses are based off a graphics setting...

24 minutes ago, CombatBlues said:

Still nothing done about wing syandanas folding themselves and not looking like the thing they sold us.

Seriously, There should be a little toggle switch for animations for these Very Expensive (compared to plat options) Cosmetics. Much like the Prime Details button on frames! Then everyone would be happy cuz if you don't like it, you can turn it off. An update on the Over Powered Grattler Gunners on POE would also be sincerely appreciated. Also void amp knockdown and vacuum/marker on Necromech.

PS: FIX WAYPOINTS PLEEEEEEAAASEEE!!!!!

1 hour ago, Baconista said:

When will DE get around to removing the hateful Host Migration by removing players as hosts of a mission?  It's the largest Quality of Life issue players face (especially in ESO, but really in any mission).  It happens to me daily.  Rewrite the group matching algorithm to trigger off of an invisible game entity that "hosts" every group and remove hosting from the actual players who drop for any number of reasons, thereby delaying the mission (usually at the most inopportune) time.

You know your business better that we, your constituency, do.... so don't key on my suggested solution.  Cut loose one of your talented software engineers to focus on this and fix it once and for all, please.

What you're referring to is a dedicated server. DE doesn't use dedicated servers in normal matchmaking. So they won't implement this until they completely remove their peer-to-peer network and buy a giant storehouse of servers.

Any news on those achievements of cambion drift also anyone else here running into issue with the enhanced mode in settings so far only major issue for me is that it at somepoints in mission turns my whole screen black and cant rlly do anything exept revert the setting to classic and i can see again

Archived