Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno - we have just launched on the Epic Games Store! 

Head to the Epic Games Store today to download Warframe and get some UNREAL skins! Eh?! 

This thread is a dedicated source for players who need troubleshooting help in getting started or claiming their free bundle (for a limited time)!

Account issues can be handled in support, but general troubleshooting advice can be found here!

HOW TO REDEEM:
1. Visit the Warframe page on the Epic Games Store
2. Find the Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle in the 'Packs' section
3. Claim your bundle for free
4. Download and log in to Warframe through the Epic Games Store (you only need to do this once to redeem the bundle)
5. Find your Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle and Synkra Syandana in your Inventory!

Troubleshoot FAQ:

1) If you are having trouble claiming the bundle (i.e it says owned but you log in and see nothing), we are looking into this right now! 

FIXED: Simply login and the weapons + skins will be there for you now! There was a hiccup with fulfilling, but we are in the clear now. Redemption steps above! 

2)  Syandana ain't there! We should have a fix for this tomorrow, as it may require a hotfix. But any eligible will be rewarded the free Syandana! 

Have you considered waiting till things work to launch them?

2 minutes ago, krisbrowne42 said:

I can't stomach using the "epic" game store no matter how cool the skins.

Download the game from epic, get your skins and then delete the epic version and epic launcher.

EZ, GG

4 minutes ago, 3SC0RPI0N said:

A month fighting so that they give me solving the reward of the prime gaming operator (That still does not solve even though I write to the help team) and now the same but with the syandana -.-

Syandana will come in a hotfix. 

11 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

Have you considered waiting till things work to launch them?

Download the game from epic, get your skins and then delete the epic version and epic launcher.

EZ, GG

Yeah, except epic launcher. It failed with no reason when trying to install to its own default location, had trouble 'installing' the game, requiring a system reboot before it would consider it, black screened when I tried to open the 'gift' before it was done installing the base game. I'd like the hour of my life debugging that launcher back. This store is buggier than the archwing launch, when sometimes the lighting would just decide to go on vacation, leaving you staring at black screens. 

If I had to go back and do over, I would avoid it. The skins are not worth it.

Just now, PublikDomain said:

Interestingly, logging in on Epic Game Store's version didn't give me a 2FA request. I don't know if that's because I copied my directory over from steam but it's something to check.

I did a hard download and I got the 2FA request. Also nice glyph *wiggles eyebrows*

Signed into epic games, downloaded launcher, downloaded warframe, claimed bundle tried launching warframe from launcher and game won't start.

I keep getting a win64- shipping.dll error and then launcher crashes.

Talk about epic! 

And i didnt get my items kek 

3 minutes ago, Tenc-w said:

Signed into epic games, downloaded launcher, downloaded warframe, claimed bundle tried launching warframe from launcher and game won't start.

I keep getting a win64- shipping.dll error and then launcher crashes.

Talk about epic! 

I don't mean to complain about cool new stuff in a deal you made with another company that surely wasn't "easy." Additionally I won't say this is terrible and BS and all that. I will say it is extremely annoying to have to redownload an entire game for this. I want to say we should just have to link our account through epic, or maybe just download and launch the launcher from epic but I have a feeling that Epic probably wouldn't let DE get away with that. This is a lot to download for some cool skins but it's not past the point of being reasonable. All that said the skins seem amazing and thank you for making them and giving them to us for free.

TLDR annoying but not horrible.

hace 5 minutos, Adder114 dijo:

I don't mean to complain about cool new stuff in a deal you made with another company that surely wasn't "easy." Additionally I won't say this is terrible and BS and all that. I will say it is extremely annoying to have to redownload an entire game for this. I want to say we should just have to link our account through epic, or maybe just download and launch the launcher from epic but I have a feeling that Epic probably wouldn't let DE get away with that. This is a lot to download for some cool skins but it's not past the point of being reasonable. All that said the skins seem amazing and thank you for making them and giving them to us for free.

TLDR annoying but not horrible.

You can copy the Steam files to the Epic dir, no need to re-download

Archived