Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

6 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

It's called a "tactical fall" to group the enemies together. XD

About my melee

• Type: Zaw-Nikana
  • Name: Skalli (Nord mythology. The wolf who hunts the sun, or to be correct the wolf who hunts the charioteer of the sun.) 
    • Strike: Sepfhan
    • Grip: Korb
    • Link:  Vargeet II Ruhang
  • Build:https://overframe.gg/build/120876/
  • stats. combined with my setup+ max. combo+ 1proc for condition overload:
    • normal attack:
      • attack speed: 1.692
      • crit. chance: 523.6%
      • crit. multipler: 4.4
      • status chance: 97.44%
      • damage: 2840.8
      • crit. hit damage: 65,429.056
    • charge attack:
      • combo efficiency: 90%
      • attack speed: 1.692
      • crit. chance: 1013.2%
      • crit. multipler: 4.4
      • status chance: 97.44%
      • damage: 34.089,6+149.142 as bleed proc
      • crit. hit damage: 1,519,741.639+6,648,869.673 as bleed proc

The riven isn't the best, but as long as it kills my enemies I'm satisfied.^^

Tactical Fall I like it! 

Aye nice, I thought it was zaw, was hard to see, nice naming too. And yeh it seems to do the job.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Tactical Fall I like it! 

Aye nice, I thought it was zaw, was hard to see, nice naming too. And yeh it seems to do the job.

It can do the job but it's by far not perfect. I'm trying to get a +speed, +ice +combo duration, -faction riven. This would allow me to use amalgam organ shatter and and Focus energy On this way could Skalli inflict virus and electricity (Conditional overload=600% extra melee damage), but most important is the time of my heavy attacks reduced. This is perfect for my slam and heavy attack playstile.

But sadly it's almost impossible to get my wanted riven. =/

1 minute ago, ES-Flinter said:

It can do the job but it's by far not perfect. I'm trying to get a +speed, +ice +combo duration, -faction riven. This would allow me to use amalgam organ shatter and and Focus energy On this way could Skalli inflict virus and electricity (Conditional overload=600% extra melee damage), but most important is the time of my heavy attacks reduced. This is perfect for my slam and heavy attack playstile.

But sadly it's almost impossible to get my wanted riven. =/

Hmm yeh it might be a bit costly, what you describe would be considered a good roll. I did notice you don't prime them though so the mention of using CO is a bit odd.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Hmm yeh it might be a bit costly, what you describe would be considered a good roll. I did notice you don't prime them though so the mention of using CO is a bit odd.

The enemies in the mr.30 are to weak that it make sense to prime them. Why should I spent a few seconds to prime them with my bow instead of killing them just with one hit.^^

vor 16 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Fair enough.

I'm realizing now that I forget to implent steel charge and the stealth multipler into the calculations. The damage from a normal attack would increase from 65k to 517k and a heavy attack from 6.6mil. to 52mil. .

With a bit of luck I'm able to beat the starchart with it. ^^

5 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

I'm realizing now that I forget to implent steel charge and the stealth multipler into the calculations. The damage from a normal attack would increase from 65k to 517k and a heavy attack from 6.6mil. to 52mil. .

With a bit of luck I'm able to beat the starchart with it. ^^

HAHAHAAAHAHAAHHA love it 😆 
I dunno man, watch out for that ambulas!

@ES-Flinter damn you, :) you made me pull out my Zaw after years in the cupboard I built it years ago (2nd one I built)  just took it for a run in SP Corpus, it decimated. https://overframe.gg/build/121042/ this build was what I thought at the time seemed ok, I didn't know about all this calculation stuff. Changed mods over the years getting them.

Haha two Stalkers turned up in the mission both dispatched with my WINGINIT. Got it's name on the day I built it because I was using the arcane Exodia Contagion back then, it did some awesome damage it was like throwing a sword BOMB. 

Edit:
Should add, I was doing the Steel Path alerts to keep my SE stocks high.

22 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

@---No-Mercy--- now that you finally are a true master. Can you please upload a video of your run? It would be a huge help for others to show that everyone (no matter the conditions) can do it. And I'm also interested.^^

Just to clarify. I'm not even 25 years old. My playstile is very likely the complete opposite of yours. Just to show off how I did the mission the first time:^^

Normally I use my bow and my fourth ability much more. Here it wasn't needed.

I didn't tape it... sorry

first you need to stop drinking anything with milk in it. and whine your self to water . the like you said watch the video. i really think i will never do this i mean i actually have a life. and unlike some hard core extremists don't think this is actually important.

my advice is to first see you mistakes and then practice

first can you do the massive long jumps that make no sense.

do you understand who to collect the oxygen at points.

can you use the sword top kill the big enemies.

are you able to land on key points  eg the floor

can you fall off and dash's back up to ground of floor 

it seems combinations of this practice until it is done easily it the real mission killing everything is nothing and everything else is the hard part.

my report would be . tenno lack skill

finally go into a cave watch how other do it , my computer is harder my console or hand held is a easy way to do it.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb sunstance:

first you need to stop drinking anything with milk in it. and whine your self to water . the like you said watch the video. i really think i will never do this i mean i actually have a life. and unlike some hard core extremists don't think this is actually important.

my advice is to first see you mistakes and then practice

first can you do the massive long jumps that make no sense.

do you understand who to collect the oxygen at points.

can you use the sword top kill the big enemies.

are you able to land on key points  eg the floor

can you fall off and dash's back up to ground of floor 

it seems combinations of this practice until it is done easily it the real mission killing everything is nothing and everything else is the hard part.

my report would be . tenno lack skill

finally go into a cave watch how other do it , my computer is harder my console or hand held is a easy way to do it.

Boy,...

You didn't only miss the party that the Op was able to do the mission. You did also miss the after-party which was a show off for the Op to show him how strong he can become, if he is able to combine his weapons with his warframe skills.

@---No-Mercy---Congrats! Glad we could help and you got it done!

What do you plan on doing now? Pretty serious question for me because I'm currently sitting at MR28 with ~90K for next MR29.. and I'm super tired from it beacuse some stuff are way too grindy for my taste.

You can say this is what I still have left:

mkti2zg.jpg

Personally i can complete Melee, Primary and Secondary (excluding Kuva weapons because #*!% that) but everything is just annoys me too much.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb sunstance:

what age is the youngest person to finish level 30

Warframe and weapon level around  with15years.

If your are talking about Mr. Test 30 than it's:

Am 12.1.2021 um 15:20 schrieb ES-Flinter:

Just to clarify. I'm not even 25 years old. My playstile is very likely the complete opposite of yours. Just to show off how I did the mission the first time:^^

Normally I use my bow and my fourth ability much more. Here it wasn't needed.

But I bet that there are people much younger than me who accomplished it.

3 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Warframe and weapon level around  with15years.

If your are talking about Mr. Test 30 than it's:

But I bet that there are people much younger than me who accomplished it.

that's amazing , i am impressed that other guy was freaking out and here you are cool and calm like a true master would be good work.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb sunstance:

that's amazing , i am impressed that other guy was freaking out and here you are cool and calm like a true master would be good work.

If it's impressive that I did it with less than 25years how are you going to call someone who is 61years old and has arthritis?^^

Archived