Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

I was up late again gotta stop doing it. :( 
Some missions I've done with Clan mates, I'd wished I had Benny hill music playing. :facepalm::laugh:

I miss being up late with clan mates, nothing to do in the game anymore sigh...

Benny hill would be awesome, I love putting silly music to my vids, I did a Tavier corsair stealth challenge previously and put it to Pink Panther 😁

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Likewise for not making condescending comments to fellow Tenno asking for Help that is free of judgment and ridicule because some players find the test "easy".  You are a gentleman and a scholar! Hugs!

Oh you should go back a few pages if you missed them 😏

A tip on remarking about condescending comments. You should try not doing that yourself, you're quite fond of doing so which is why I never actually cared what you thought. But hey lose that bit and you won't come off so over the top with your "appreciation".

13 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Oh you should go back a few pages if you missed them 😏

A tip on remarking about condescending comments. You should try not doing that yourself, you're quite fond of doing so which is why I never actually cared what you thought. But hey lose that bit and you won't come off so over the top with your "appreciation".

I know it's a struggle for you to say positive niceties and I commend you for your efforts, as it will make you a better person, hopefully.

Love You Kiss GIF by valenbon

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

I know it's a struggle for you to say positive niceties and I commend you for your efforts, as it will make you a better person, hopefully.

Love You Kiss GIF by valenbon

Possibly using a gif from that movie is slightly ironic for what you're trying to convey LOL 🤣
As I stated above, I can be nice, I didn't respond nicely to you in the past because I don't enjoy being patronised which is something you do a lot. And it's something many people will dislike. 
3 gifs now, I'm amazed, it's like you found a hidden directory on your PC.

I hate tasks that are limited by time. Even in strategies I ignore quick tactics. I carefully approach the game. And I consider imposing a time frame unacceptable. Therefore, I will now go quietly again to play the purchased Fallout 4 - no one sets tasks for a while. Stupid, plotless grind bothered me.

11 minutes ago, Ke0mA said:

I hate tasks that are limited by time. Even in strategies I ignore quick tactics. I carefully approach the game. And I consider imposing a time frame unacceptable. Therefore, I will now go quietly again to play the purchased Fallout 4 - no one sets tasks for a while. Stupid, plotless grind bothered me.

LOL, enjoy.

I have given up for the time being, Playing Fallout 76 for a bit, at least im winning on that. I just Can't do the test, I'm utterly useless and tbh honest, 50+ fails really does bash your confidence and makes you a bit depressed so I'm off to blast some super mutants for a bit, Don't worry I'll be back to fail some more and further prove how utterly terrible and S**t I am at this game. I'm just not True master material. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

I have given up for the time being, Playing Fallout 76 for a bit, at least im winning on that. I just Can't do the test, I'm utterly useless and tbh honest, 50+ fails really does bash your confidence and makes you a bit depressed so I'm off to blast some super mutants for a bit, Don't worry I'll be back to fail some more and further prove how utterly terrible and S**t I am at this game. I'm just not True master material. 

Then enjoy Fallout at first and when your batteries are recharged you can do it again.

Sometimes is taking a pause just what is needed to beat something in a game. =D

7 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Then enjoy Fallout at first and when your batteries are recharged you can do it again.

Sometimes is taking a pause just what is needed to beat something in a game. =D

Thanks buddy, Maybe something will change and they add a "Baby mode" for us old farts that are utterly useless! LOL!!

Its not like its going to change so I'll do other things in Warframe and the test will just have to wait. I love this game but clearly im not TRUE MASTER material at the moment.

Still have a Mech, a frame and a couple of weapons still to do... so i'll do that...

4 hours ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Thanks buddy, Maybe something will change and they add a "Baby mode" for us old farts that are utterly useless! LOL!!

Its not like its going to change so I'll do other things in Warframe and the test will just have to wait. I love this game but clearly im not TRUE MASTER material at the moment.

Still have a Mech, a frame and a couple of weapons still to do... so i'll do that...

I loved all the Fallout's might play it again one day.

Old farts, I'm 55 and been playing video games since the old days of arcade machines in fish shops and milk bars, then these dedicated shopping mall arcade shops full of them came along, you play at the pace you feel comfortable with then come back after a rest of exploring the Fallout open world. 

56 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I loved all the Fallout's might play it again one day.

Old farts, I'm 55 and been playing video games since the old days of arcade machines in fish shops and milk bars, then these dedicated shopping mall arcade shops full of them came along, you play at the pace you feel comfortable with then come back after a rest of exploring the Fallout open world. 

Yeh I'm never challenging an old bloke to a game of pinball..  All my twitch skill is rendered useless then.

9 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Yahoo Hooray GIF by StickerGiantJimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy FallonSeason 7 Yes GIF by The Officeim the best brooklyn nets GIF by NBAI Win GIF by memecandyLets Go Reaction GIFhappy mars GIF by NASAmariana lee GIF I DID IT!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!! first time today! I was actually still shooting people and didn't realise I killed all the bosses!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS AND GALS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP!!! THIS WIN GOES OUT TO YOU!!!!

what frame? And congratulations!

26 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

Yahoo Hooray GIF by StickerGiantJimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy FallonSeason 7 Yes GIF by The Officeim the best brooklyn nets GIF by NBAI Win GIF by memecandyLets Go Reaction GIFhappy mars GIF by NASAmariana lee GIF I DID IT!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!! first time today! I was actually still shooting people and didn't realise I killed all the bosses!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS AND GALS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP!!! THIS WIN GOES OUT TO YOU!!!!

Congratulation! I'm really happy for you! :)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

proud-of-you-i-am-my-young-padawan.jpg

giphy.webp

@---No-Mercy--- now that you finally are a true master. Can you please upload a video of your run? It would be a huge help for others to show that everyone (no matter the conditions) can do it. And I'm also interested.^^

Am 8.1.2021 um 23:26 schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Just to clarify. I'm not even 25 years old. My playstile is very likely the complete opposite of yours. Just to show off how I did the mission the first time:^^

Normally I use my bow and my fourth ability much more. Here it wasn't needed.

vor 50 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

tsk tsk, fell off twice... 😛
Nice FT on the Nox lol, I can't read what melee you're using 😕

It's called a "tactical fall" to group the enemies together. XD

About my melee

• Type: Zaw-Nikana
  • Name: Skalli (Nord mythology. The wolf who hunts the sun, or to be correct the wolf who hunts the charioteer of the sun.) 
    • Strike: Sepfhan
    • Grip: Korb
    • Link:  Vargeet II Ruhang
  • Build:https://overframe.gg/build/120876/
  • stats. combined with my setup+ max. combo+ 1proc for condition overload:
    • normal attack:
      • attack speed: 1.692
      • crit. chance: 523.6%
      • crit. multipler: 4.4
      • status chance: 97.44%
      • damage: 2840.8
      • crit. hit damage: 65,429.056