Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. what happened to Warframe?

Vit0Corleone

1 minute ago, (PSN)SolarPhantom82 said:

"BuT ThE DevS ArE TrYiNg"..

"The devs are lieing "more like 

they better smarten up and actually crack down on development, buggy, rushed, unprepared releases simply arn't acceptable anymore, it was fine 4-5 years ago when they were still getting on their feet but warframe is almost if not over 7 years old now, if they're not on their feet by now? sink or swim.

23 minutes ago, (PSN)SolarPhantom82 said:

"BuT ThE DevS ArE TrYiNg"..

"The devs are lieing "more like 

If you hate them and the game so much you can leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

But I find it ironic how you say such lies like everything is a reskin and than you accuse De of lying. 

12 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

If you hate them and the game so much you can leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

But I find it ironic how you say such lies like everything is a reskin and than you accuse De of lying. 

"if you don't like it just leave" mentality doesn't work. If someone has to say this, clearly something is wrong with the game and/or dev team. If players are angry like he is, and like i am, clearly there is a problem that is not being addressed, to get angry at, in this case, DE's refusal to operate at levels expected for a development team of a game 7 years old, and prospering.

43 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

"if you don't like it just leave" mentality doesn't work. If someone has to say this, clearly something is wrong with the game and/or dev team. If players are angry like he is, and like i am, clearly there is a problem that is not being addressed, to get angry at, in this case, DE's refusal to operate at levels expected for a development team of a game 7 years old, and prospering.

“They’re not developing the game how I want them to so something must be wrong”.

That is basically what you just said. Entitled much? 

39 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

How do you know it does not work?

Just because there are vocal posters that are not happy does not mean the developer needs to change course, only that there are vocal posters not happy.

Get angry all you like, it's your blood pressure, I'll just keep enjoying the game...not a Significant Other or a Public Utility or something, a game.

Don't blame a game company over the brain chemistry of angry gamers, they bring it all on themselves, the companies don't do anything 'to' them, it's just lack of emotional maturity IME to understand something is simply no longer fun for them and it's time to move on to the next thing.

Been happening since games were invented, IME.

Don't enjoy playing it? No one but you is tormenting you.

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Please Go Watch tennocon 2018, then 2019   then play a railjack mission. .  Then start the new war quest,  O wait. ..... how about pets 2.0. Melee 3.0.  Third orb mother. ..  and so on and so on.... and who is lieing about reskins..  so you would say the steal path is new content?  More railjack and lichers is new content. . You might but I don't. .. and I play Genshin impact like all the other warframe content creators...

1 hour ago, Joezone619 said:

Umm yes it does. If more players leave that means the game needs changes. If you play the game than you are clearly still satisfied enough with it.

And the other part just boils down to listen to me because I'm angry. Which is a pretty flawed perspective but whatever.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)SolarPhantom82 said:

Please Go Watch tennocon 2018, then 2019   then play a railjack mission. .  Then start the new war quest,  O wait. ..... how about pets 2.0. Melee 3.0.  Third orb mother. ..  and so on and so on.... and who is lieing about reskins..  so you would say the steal path is new content?  More railjack and lichers is new content. . You might but I don't. .. and I play Genshin impact like all the other warframe content creators...

33 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

there is a saying you know... don't hate the player, hate the game...

Imagine having nothing better to do with your life than complain on a video game forum that the game isn’t being made how you like it.

11 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

When were liches done before?

They look different from all other grineer, they have a skill system not seen elsewhere, they have a reward system not seen elsewhere, they have a takedown system not seen elsewhere i.e the system how you go about spawning and finaly killing/helping them.

And how will Corpus be the same as Liches when they will have their own system? Also, how is Deimos a reskinned open world? It looks and plays differently from the other 2. Most of the mobs are reskins, but in all honesty, what would you have them do instead? We got plenty of new and unique infested units, increasing the infested roster by about 30% or so, far more if you count crawler types as a single unit.

Reskin is something that looks different but does the exact same. Like say an Elf, a bandit and a Skellige archer unit in Witcher 3, they all look different from eachother, but the unit underneath the skin does the exact same. That is reskin, and that is also not a bad thing. We have that type of reskin in WF aswell between the different armies within the factions, but this does not cross over to other factions, a Crewman will always be different from a Trooper for instance, they have different mechanics and different weapons etc.

People who say stuff like that already know but just like to stir the pot. At least, I like to continually believe they know. Otherwise, WOW!

3 hours ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

How exactly am I white knighting?

The topic is " what happened to warframe " I gave my feedback saying Railjack's release which alot of players felt wasn't what was promised hurt it's player basic, and that release followed by what I believe to be reskined content. .. steel path,  another open world,  so alot of players got board and left. . And you called that complaining. . So I responded by calling you a white knight. ..  you don't have to agree with me.  But it's what I believe is wrong with the game. ...

8 minutes ago, _junguler said:

the customer is always right even if they are wrong, when you insist on not listening to them they are going to leave after a certain point.

"... in matters of taste."

And realistically any customer who thinks that they are always right, even when they are are wrong, is going to be leaving sooner rather than later. 

But I'm curious, which of the millions of registered Tenno do you should they listen to? Because honestly they kinda tend to contradict one another. 

But since you like old quotes here's one, "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

John Lydgate

2 hours ago, _junguler said:

the customer is always right even if they are wrong, when you insist on not listening to them they are going to leave after a certain point.

As someone who works in the customer service industry; bye. 

7 billion people on the planet, someone that believes they're right, even when wrong, is easily replaced by the same quality of customer a few minutes later.  

Whenever threads like this pops out, people just use it to justify their complain no matter how detached it really is

"That youtuber is leaving!, warframe must be dying!, this must be because DE didn't listen to me!"

"The players dropped!,warframe must be dying!, this must be because DE didn't listen to me!"

"X company purchased DE!, warframe must be dying!, this must be because DE didn't listen to me!"

I remember back then someone making a thread that his friend is leaving because they cannot be bothered adjusting the mouse sensitivity on their own, and demand that DE change the default for them. Or people threatening to leave because warframe can't be played on their old broken PC.

People comes and goes all the time, that's just an acceptable fact. Heck it's even an acceptable fact nowadays that people bought games and didn't even played them at all.

Archived