Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove healmith nightwave requirement of MR8

Stalker_says_hello

15 hours ago, Stalker_says_hello said:

I have seen nobody under Mr 9 who is a noob who would actively try to max out standing in entrati unless they do their own research into the game on how to play. So you can't make the argument if the Helminth segment was a rank 5 reward instead. 

I have, but im not saying its particully an argument, just how it was set up.

Theres also the idea that they wanted to put it later on as a reward for those higher MRs.

well , personally i'am usually against Mastery ranking "wall" on some specifics options
Like for example  MR 8 for riven trade....why ? i got my first rivens way before that if i remember right ..... especially since you can get some from alerts and events, or even MR on riven at all actually , those are mods , they don't need MR wall , the weapons themselves already have mastery rank requirement...

That being said, i do think that on the matter of helminth, it's not simply a mr wall for the sake of a mr wall ,  if i had helminth system when i was mr 8, i think i would have used most of my ressources on it , making me unable to craft many important items unless i farmed again and again while feeling hesitant on using them once again on the helminth.

Well maybe im overexagerating this , but it would be fair to say that many players would feel depressed over how much ressources the helminth system actually cost.
For me and many high MR it's pretty much nothing, but for newer players it's a lot , a damn lot.
20k salvage/ferrite or 12 500 polymer bundle for one feed which is about 30-40% of only one category among the 6 ? that's a lot in the point of view of "newbies"  , almost depressingly so.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PSN)jaggerwanderer:

What about the Profit Taker fight? That sure don't have Mastery Rank requirements but a lot of grinding to get to. Far more than just getting to MR8. Let's not forget about the other Nightwave stuff that is locked to some form of progression. At least we don't have the "Do a mission with a friend." challenge anymore.

well at least it does not longer take a year to get to max rang if you want to stay at mr0 since you get the 8,5X daily standing than befor

Archived