Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Prime: Update 29.9.0

[DE]Rebecca

2 минуты назад, Swartzcoph сказал:

Is the Shawzin from the accessories pack meant to be playable? Because at current you can not select it in the Change Instrument menu of the shawzin emote

It's playable, but if you place in orbiter it's gone. So you you have to keep in inventory when hotfix arrives

1 hour ago, Roble_Viejo said:

While we are on it: the Klebrik Scaffold (secondary shot, continuous beam) is supposed to home on targets

I see this as working. There was a bug where it would fail to latch onto Vomvalysts-- uniquely and specifically Vomvalysts-- but this was fixed in December.  I also see the Phahd projectile actively seeking toward enemies on each bounce as long as it can actually see enemies. If you continue to have issues, please make a new report detailing exactly where and how you are trying to use the amp that it fails to work correctly (and remember that a video is worth a thousand words).

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Tenno Specters equipped with certain weapons not needing to reload while told to "hold position", resulting in a higher rate of fire.

What about the Xaku Specter? It mentions on the wiki that it does not cast any abilities is this intended or not? 

Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime, and Tipedo Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Neuroptics with Atlas Prime Systems
  • Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Tipedo Prime Hande with Corinth Prime Barrel.
  • Replaced Red Veil Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Systems with Ivara Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Steel Meridian Sacrifice of Equinox Prime Neuroptics with Nezha Prime Neuroptics. 

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Arbiters of Hexis still show Tipedo Prime Handle.

1 hour ago, Swartzcoph said:

Is the Shawzin from the accessories pack meant to be playable? Because at current you can not select it in the Change Instrument menu of the shawzin emote

Missing for me as well, I think it should be playable as it's supposed to come with a new sound

3 hours ago, Zexal said:

Are you kidding me?

Is Warframe becoming Destiny 2 now? Where's Tess Everis? That's the only thing missing, a regular NPC dedicated to buyable cosmetics/stuff which were free from the start. 

Octavia's instruments being locked behind plat is justified, but this? Seriously DE?

cursed.

• Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Prime Bow Energy color remaining default blue even after changing Ivara's Energy color.  

So, um, Yay? I don't suppose you folks would be willing to actually fix the status chance of her bow that's been in the threads for a long time now, would you? Or, I dunno, maybe give her bow a slight upgrade that makes it comparable to any other bow out there? Pretty significant when I can run a Cernos Prime ( non-rivened) and it will out perform Ivara's exalted.

Thanks DE. 

But what happened to the whole "hey some prime weapons and a frame is going to be vaulted soon so get them now before they are gone" where was that? Did I miss it? I'm not upset just confused if I may have missed the usually warning that something is going into the vault soon.

A clanmate just came back for this reason! I hope they enjoy Octavia Prime to the fullest with many a long endless mission.

Our clan has a few Conclave players in it, and we've noticed that there's quite a few things that could use a touch-up. Many of these changes, if server hosting tools are any suggestion, are not very intensive.

Archived