Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get the umbra forma from devstream today :-/

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Question

2 minutes ago, NoMoreFAIL said:

No, we didn't go to the hospital. She is fine, she was just having gasses so it took longer for her to calm down and go to sleep.

Yes, if you click your profile in the top right corner you can see the drop progress.

Thanks. Good to know. Also, I'm glad to hear it's nothing serious.

Just now, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

On the Twitch apps on console, if they are both the same setup, you just have to watch the stream, it automatically tracks time. There is nothing to click in the app to start a timer. All you have to remember is go to the Twitch site to claim the drop.

Yeah, I did precisely that. My SO's progress was there so she was able to claim her drop. But mine didn't show up, so I didn't even get the option to claim.

Either way I sent a ticket to support explaining everything in detail. Best case scenario the drop appears today on twitch for me to claim, or DE sees my twitch username on their log and verify that I did qualify for the drop. Worst case scenario I don't get the Umbral Forma, which is sad but still ok to me. My SO did need hers more than I needed mine, so I'm just happy one of us got their reward.

3 hours ago, NoMoreFAIL said:

I started the stream and went to put my baby daughter to sleep. She is having some stomach ache problems so I had to spend more time with her than usual. When I got back to my PC stream had somehow paused itself and was already 50-60min in so I could only get my Drop progress to 40%.

i have this issue also. it randomly pauses and i do not know why. 

10 hours ago, Genitive said:

Did you relink your Twitch account to your Warframe account after they updated the drops 2 weeks ago?

I had no idea you had to relink ☹ Where do you check if you're eligible for the drop?

EDIT: Found it, it's in my inventory thankfully. twitch tv/drops/inventory for anyone else struggling to find it.

10 minutes ago, EiraRozen said:

Oof, I hope your daughter gets better. This is a terrible time to take her to a hospital. :(

Drop progress? Is that something displayed?

No, we didn't go to the hospital. She is fine, she was just having gasses so it took longer for her to calm down and go to sleep.

Yes, if you click your profile in the top right corner you can see the drop progress.

18 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

I setup my computer for the devstream and turned sleep mode off and i came home and it shows i didn't get the umbra forma.

that really sucks 

I'm guessing this is sarcasm.

There are people who actually watched the devstream who didn't get the Umbral forma BP.

it just seems like the twitch drop changes screwed up things for most players.

i'm watching a stream now and it says i'm at 100% but when i click on its at 3% of 30mins WTF ?

well i just logged in and relinked it and i claimed the item. 

that is dumb as hell to relink if its for every single drop

On 2021-03-03 at 4:59 PM, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

it just seems like the twitch drop changes screwed up things for most players.

i'm watching a stream now and it says i'm at 100% but when i click on its at 3% of 30mins WTF ?

well i just logged in and relinked it and i claimed the item. 

that is dumb as hell to relink if its for every single drop

i dare say you do something wrong if you (and seemingly others as well) 'always' got those issues...

for the few times i actually watched, it went exactly as it was claimed it would - even got the rewards during gameplay.

my first suspicion would been that people didn't noticed it was a BLUEPRINT of the umbra forma, not the build thing itself (that happens so often when potatos and formas are rewards for 'special' missions - as build ones as well as when only BP's, it's funny some people generating ѕhitstorms over it nearly every time instead of just spending a minute or two with searching the forum first or better yet, switching their brain to 'on').

ofc, there are multiple other reasons this could got fubar (and we all know that DE likes screwing up at times, no offen, DE but that just happens to other developers too ^^)  and beside them (or amazons twitch being at fault) you shouldn't forget that youself might also be the culprit here. starting with 'unusual' networks that you use to connect to (as well as any kind of vpn or proxy in use), routing problems (especially in 'shared' private networks with many users active at the time) to browser 'problems' - which usually isn't even the browser itself or the endpoint of your connection (twitch in this case) but some settings in the browser, done by the user, or very often by plugins, ranging from ad-blocker over script-blocker to vid-catching plugins and those discord/etc. ones that heavily influence the browsers behaviour...

so my advice in the future if you don't want to mess with everything in your browser (since that can't really be expected from the normal user) is to start the streaming with a unmodified browser or a different one (e.g. if you use firefox as your default, start the MS-edge since it on your system anyway - or put chrome/opera on for just those 'problematic' cases.

if that won't help, you need to dig deeper afterall though...

I followed activly and went to redeem the drop after the stream as usual, gave me an error. I did get 3 other drops with the new system, so it's probably a problem with this specific drop.

Edit: I actually got the drop ingame (after the usual mission), despite still giving me error in the twitch inventory. Very strange.

Same here. Watched it along my SO, each in their account, using our PS Twitch apps. After reaching the 30min mark we noticed that it did not work that way so we started watching it on PC, each in our accounts. 

She got her notification a bit after, I did not. It did show I still had 97% to go, but by in the last few minutes of the stream there was no claim notification. And I know I was elegible since I started watching on PC as soon as the app did not work and DE only ended the stream after 3:05.

Still, eh... I'd be worse off if it was Stalker's noggle. At least I'm not too hungry for Umbra Formas.

Archived